Forum › ∞ discussion

Screen%20shot%202020-03-21%20at%203.08.23%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2019

Another level of dense...

joined Apr 18, 2018

This would definitely work as a series. I really wanted to see more of this interesting concept.

Edit: Read it over and over and I supposed I like this a lot because of that awesomely drawn look of embarrassment and the dopey faces as well. It just looks really funny and seeing that the MC thinks her power got a bug just solidified more factors of amusement.

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 3:31AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

She’s just an idiot.. Hope we get another one where she learns that symbol, and starts getting embarrassed as hell hehehehe( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 3:26AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

There's neutron stars dense, then there's the usual manga MCs, and then there's this MC where she literally has a numeric value of how much people are into her but still doesn't get it

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

I'm more interested in knowing how it jumped from 64 to infinity

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

Her powers were coded in javascript.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Knowing these sorts of 'gag supernatural gaydar' Manga the answer is probably either an innocent remark about how being gay is perfectly natural or a 'kabedon'/some similar Japanese romance trope.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Don't worry, girl. You're 16. If you haven't learned about infinity in school yet, you will soon.

Now I really want to see her reaction to that in class, though... :D

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 4:13AM

joined Oct 27, 2018

Dumbass

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Ayyy lmao

-facepalm-

last edited at Jan 11, 2020 6:01AM

joined Mar 18, 2018

Short, clever and cute~

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Study Dammit!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Such a specific power... I guess it can kinda be abused, but it's not a perfect science to tell who would act in what way based on affection points alone. Someone who doesnt care about her might still be nice to strangers nontheless etc.

I know I should comment on the density of that neutron star in human form, but I always care more about powers and how to use them.

joined Jan 16, 2016

Really dense girl smh. Would be nice as a serie

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

10 seconds of g**gle research and she would know the answer. ;w; Good thing internet doesn't exist in yuri manga I guess.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Yeah, I want a series of this. Throw in a secondary tsunderes love interest, and a rival that lives the primary love interest, and you've got at least 12 chapters.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

It's a witty gag but it can't carry a whole series. Maybe if she teamed up with others who have similar oddball powers...

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What a dumbass
Like, how do you not know about infinity? Ain't you never seen Toy Story?

To infinity and beyond you dumbass

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What a dumbass
Like, how do you not know about infinity? Ain't you never seen Toy Story?

To infinity and beyond you dumbass

I mean, they never actually use ∞ in Toy Story

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Cute and amusing :)

To be fair I dont think not knowing the infinity symbol by her age makes her dumb - maybe its not used much in japan? Im not even sure if you'd ever learn it in school- it doesn't play a part in high school math or physics- it's just something you pick up somewhere in your life from media or whatever I guess?

Im sure she knows the word infinity- but that doesn't mean she has ever seen its symbol.

Actually She is fairly dumb for thinking its buggy 8 lol- and not just asking her parents or teachers what the symbol thats like an 8 on its side means.. If I come across a symbol I dont know then I look it up- I dont just guess lol.

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 7:39AM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I wish so much that this was a seediest, where she quickly figures out what the symbol means and tries to decide what this means to her. It would be so damn good.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Another level of dense...

Can't believe nobody had made the joke yet. You mean infinite level of dense.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, excellent—idiots. This can only go good places.

I rly hate thy flicks
0a64be81-9d1a-4c46-a304-354ae9bab2a1
joined Nov 30, 2019

I’ve noticed something...Osugita Ai is actually “Too much love” :))

To reply you must either login or sign up.