Forum › Posts by majorawake

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

Hi,

i have 80 chapters in my "to read', when i click on it, this empty, so i have in fact nothing to read. I had the same problem for a little while and the number keep increasing whenever (mostly seem when i try to remove over 10+ chapters or when 10+ chapters get added at the same times,can't really tell which). Is this possible to reset the number to 0 on my account, so i don't have to guess if my "to read" have stuff "to read". here's the link to my "to read" list:
https://dynasty-scans.com/lists/103612-to-read
As you can see, this show 80 but there's nothing there, i asked a few months ago if this was possible to reset it and this didnt seem to work, so i just didn't push it more since the number was stable back then (i think this was like 53 or 54 empty "to read") but i don't know what i should do in this case...

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day,

Majora

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

Hi,

I'm not sure this the good place to post that but i don't know where i could post it. Remove it if this not allowed.

I have a strange bug and i was wondering what i could do to fix it or if i was the only one with this problem.

In my "to Read" list i have some chapter but whenever i click on it this say "No chapters have been added to this list." and i don't know how to remove that. If i add something in my to read list this still work normally but i can't see the other chapters...

i don't know if this help but i don't have any blacklisted tag and i have the same problems in every devices i use.

I would show the screenshot but i don't know how to show them without being flagged as a spam link and i try to look around in the forum to see how to put image but im not even sure this allowed regardless. This the first time im really using the forum.

last edited at Jan 29, 2022 11:27PM

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

i was legit drinking disaronno before reading this...lol

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

Up to ch 35 on Mangadex.

How many chapters can you make before the bit wears thin?

Mangadex have 60 chapters but they consider 1 full ''panel'' as a chapter (beside the last chapter?) so yeah...
This seem to be the end of the manga. This was really short sadly and a bit lacking in the romance part but was still cute in a way.

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 8:48PM

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

Missing some pages?

majorawake
Liberty discussion 09 Feb 22:09
joined Jan 16, 2016

another serie to drop,''nice''.

majorawake
Friends discussion 27 Jan 16:15
joined Jan 16, 2016

Predictable ending, a really lame one...I find yandere stuff lame and cringy to be honest, so this probably the reason i didnt enjoy it

joined Jan 16, 2016

where's the rest? LUL

majorawake
∞ discussion 10 Jan 06:45
joined Jan 16, 2016

Really dense girl smh. Would be nice as a serie

joined Jan 16, 2016

from the spoilers i read on this threat, no way i continue this story. Story isnt really my type of reading but ''In matters of taste, there can be no disputes'' i guess

joined Jan 16, 2016

stupid forced drama reeee

majorawake
Image Comments 02 Mar 18:51
joined Jan 16, 2016
Dzulb6hw0aec3bz-orig

c'est à se demander combien de francophones visitent ce site XD

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

Laughing soo hard behind my computer
Really trash tho and over the top, never like yandere stuff

last edited at May 27, 2018 9:39PM

joined Jan 16, 2016

knowing the mangaka, i will expect nothing to be honest...

majorawake
Image Comments 28 Jan 20:42
majorawake
Yuri☆Kome discussion 28 Mar 13:39
joined Jan 16, 2016

i have a impression of"deja-vu'' but seem to be funny so i will wait for it.

joined Jan 16, 2016

I never play this game before, someone can tell me if the characters of this manga are canon to the story of the visual novel? If yes, did these characters have a route in the game (i don't have the money to buy this game (sad.jpg))? If not, can you tell me what is canon. I'm lost...

joined Jan 16, 2016

F-U-C-K-I--N-G hate that ending

joined Jan 16, 2016

-_- ok....

joined Jan 16, 2016

better than yuru yuri but...i don't know....it's miss something in these chapter...

majorawake
joined Jan 16, 2016

read chapter 7
(Spoiler of chapter 7...just in case...)

I swear if this bastard have a threesome i will freak out! Geez, i hate this guys! The story is cool but i am not into things like blackmail or threat...I hope he's will die or something like that.