Forum › Muttsuri Girl to Koisuru Bitch discussion

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the title translates to? I don't trust google.

Moody Girl and Loving Bitch

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I like how there isn't even any pretense that it's not about sexual attraction. Just, bam, sex was great, so obviously she's the chosen one ..

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I love it when a girl is being a disaster lesbian for an obviously hardcore and experienced bitch.
I'm definitely excited to see where author-san takes this story.

I think the experienced girl is the "Muttsuri Girl/Taciturn Girl" and the narrator is the "Koisuru Bitch/Bitch in Love"

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 4:12AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Can anyone tell me what the title translates to? I don't trust google.

Moody Girl and Loving Bitch

Thanks!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Wow, what a bitch. Paying for the hotel room and stuff.

Judging by the posted title translation, it's the blonde who seems to be the "bitch", since she's obviously in love and doesn't seem that taciturn. :-/

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

okay, so i read that first as "i want her to ride me right now"

joined Dec 5, 2019

Wow, what a bitch. Paying for the hotel room and stuff.

Judging by the posted title translation, it's the blonde who seems to be the "bitch", since she's obviously in love and doesn't seem that taciturn. :-/

I think you are right.
And depite her disaster lesbian behavior around the quiet girl she seems to be quite the player.

She was late at night picking girls off the street to go to a motel and then she mentioned that she still thinks about the quiet girl when she is with other girls, meaning she already picked up multiple others between their two encounters.

I think this is the story of a player finding her weekspot.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

ビッチ (bitch) in Japanese generally means "slut", aka someone who sleeps around, and doesn't have the same meaning as "bitch" in English. So, the blonde being the"slut" in this case makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong, not a native Japanese speaker.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I like how she changes from a drunk gigolette to a shy maiden on the second encounter. Artstyle is nice, too. I hope the contact info thing doesn't become a running gag, though.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I want to see this bitch fall in love as well :)

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Okay, buckle me up.
I don't know where we're going, but I'm going along with the ride.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Okay, I have never managed to figure this out... why, in manga, do women so often go "OMG NO! NO IF YOU DO THAT I WILL...* fireworks and stars * Isn't, like, the whole journey of sexytime to arrive at that destination..?

Often its the demur / Japanese social norm thing, where women are not meant to express they want/like it during sex - its hard to know when we are seeing that or echo's of it.

Other times like this- it looks more like she doesnt want to orgasm yet to drag it out and enjoy it more- that can be a reason to not want to race to the goal- just getting off isnt the 'whole' point of it lol. being close but not quite there will feel amazing and once you do get there you are more than likely gonna need a little break or at least to build back up right?

So she might of been expressing that desire to be kept close but not going over yet- it seems she is very experienced and a player- she's probably knows how she likes it.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 7:22AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is pretty fun!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm Definitely not getting off this ride.

Our drunk college student however, is definitely getting off on this ride.

076b0c2343949a581a6c7a714b5a287d18b425921a9e7-gk8bps_fw658
joined Aug 1, 2018

So the rumour was somewhat true, women fall in love after a good smut.

Don't worry dear scanlators, I read page 2 twice and really appreciate both type-setting and the translation. Kudos to you!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

So the rumour was somewhat true, women fall in love after a good smut.

Heh, that girl was a good lover... but I think the way she left had a big impact, too. Gone in the morning, didn't say her name, didn't give any contact info, just wrote a short note to say bye... SO MYSTERIOUS! That girl's got the old "mysterious stranger" routine down pat, for sure! I recall James Bond, in his novels, does the same thing a couple of times — with devastating effect, lol.

Women are suckers for a good mystery. ¯⧹_(⁰͡ ͜ʖ⁰͡ )_⧸¯

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I'm just gonna blush furiously while reading this and try to go along my day casually cooly

I need some fresh air

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 12:39PM

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

Hey guys.

As some of you have already noticed, I indeed mistranslated the last line in the prologue.
Terribly sorry for the confusion. (シ_ _)シ

I put the fix up on my site, but basically the line should be
"This is the story of an aloof college girl and a bitch in love."
instead of
"This is the story of a college girl falling in love with a bitch."

If you're taking the time to fix it, I really suggest changing it to "a slut in love". ビッチ = woman who sleeps around, as depicted. She's not unpleasant or rude, which is what the English "bitch" suggests.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I love it when a girl is being a disaster lesbian for an obviously hardcore and experienced bitch.
I'm definitely excited to see where author-san takes this story.

Absolute delicious.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I like how she changes from a drunk gigolette to a shy maiden on the second encounter. Artstyle is nice, too. I hope the contact info thing doesn't become a running gag, though.

Oh okay, this statement cleared some stuff for me. I get it now.

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

If you're taking the time to fix it, I really suggest changing it to "a slut in love". ビッチ = woman who sleeps around, as depicted. She's not unpleasant or rude, which is what the English "bitch" suggests.

Hm...that's true. I wanted to keep it consistent with the title, but I guess that's mainly where it caused the confusion. I'll update it in a little while. Also, thanks for the suggestion! I appreciate it :)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hey guys.

As some of you have already noticed, I indeed mistranslated the last line in the prologue.
Terribly sorry for the confusion. (シ_ _)シ

I put the fix up on my site, but basically the line should be
"This is the story of an aloof college girl and a bitch in love."
instead of
"This is the story of a college girl falling in love with a bitch."

I'm already confused on who is the college girl and who is the bitch... Pardon my comprehension issues, but can someone kindly clear it up for me?

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 12:06AM

joined Jul 4, 2018

Beautiful, as all things should be

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I'm loving this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.