joined Apr 28, 2019

HECKING SWEEEET!!! <3333

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Weird title, extra cute though.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Woah I was reading the comments without realizing that ch2 was uploaded!! no wonder I didn't get the motorcycle comments hahahaha... But daaaaaanm is illegal to be that smooth lo/ is like, she's totally aware of how cool she is.

Hmmm I don't normally do this because I'm still learning too but there seems to be a mistake in page 03 (I like masterbate), when she says "How long did she wait for..." it should be "How long did you wait for..." I mean, if she were just thinking to herself, it would be okay but she's speaking and cool girl can hear that and respond, so I find it kind of weird that she refers to her in third person

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

Woah I was reading the comments without realizing that ch2 was uploaded!! no wonder I didn't get the motorcycle comments hahahaha... But daaaaaanm is illegal to be that smooth lo/ is like, she's totally aware of how cool she is.

Hmmm I don't normally do this because I'm still learning too but there seems to be a mistake in page 03 (I like masterbate), when she says "How long did she wait for..." it should be "How long did you wait for..." I mean, if she were just thinking to herself, it would be okay but she's speaking and cool girl can hear that and respond, so I find it kind of weird that she refers to her in third person

Yeah, you're right. I translated it as a thought rather than a speech bubble.

Both errors have been fixed!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yeah, you're right. I translated it as a thought rather than a speech bubble.

Both errors have been fixed!

Thanks for all the work!!

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

"this is the story of an aloof college girl and a slut in love" GREAT

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

ビッチ (bitch) in Japanese generally means "slut", aka someone who sleeps around, and doesn't have the same meaning as "bitch" in English. So, the blonde being the"slut" in this case makes sense. Correct me if I'm wrong, not a native Japanese speaker.

That's exactly my read. She's the desperate girl and the other one is ... moody only in the sense of toying, kind of?

Maybe Taciturn woman and love-starved slut is close.

I think they're both nice and this will be a mostly happy one. fingers crossed.

last edited at Jan 4, 2020 7:16PM

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

I don't know if this is wholesome or smuty but I'll probably just say yes to either one

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know how many times I've been reading these few chapters. I need more.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I don't know if this is wholesome or smutty

What, the smut in chapter 1 wasn't conclusive enough for you?

Well, I'll agree that it was classy smut, tho.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Do we know if we already have other chapters ready to be translated?

952cf0d7-cd60-44b0-ab32-066b34b6482f
joined Nov 16, 2019

love it already. (the shop worker randomly picking up a girl but accidentally falls in love premise reminds me of this https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_missing_i but i guess it’s not uncommon)

i really dig short reads like this and “fusoroi no renri”, cute and sweet with intimate scenes thrown here and there

thank u for translating/uploading!

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 9:36AM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

no don't have sex with her she is a bitch you need to unlock her tragic backstory first

joined Jun 5, 2015

It seems that the author has updated some steamy sex scenes in their twitter between these two character. https://privatter.net/p/5441617

I wonder if those will be translated too.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It seems that the author has updated some steamy sex scenes in their twitter between these two character. https://privatter.net/p/5441617

I wonder if those will be translated too.

JFC that's lewd AF

and they don't seem to be saying much of consequence just the standard-issue "no not there" and fifty thousand "aaah!"s and "nnn!"s and such lol

last edited at Feb 24, 2020 2:03PM

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

im not into the whole aloof personality but i hope this is slowburn and we will get to see different sodes of the yet to name girl. also i may be in love w the mc

joined Sep 11, 2014

Still waiting for a new chapter :"

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

We have names and relationships! Seems like this series is part of the authors larger character world.

Age gap is 6 years, with the "moody" girl being 20 and the "in love" one being 26. They also have names and other tidbit info now, including siblings.

Some other images relating to these two: 1, 2 (NSFW), and 3

And I think aside from this, I haven't seen any actual updates to this series since. Seeing as it's part of the world building and characters they create on their own free time, there's a hope that the author continues these two on their time.

last edited at Mar 7, 2021 10:24AM

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Looks like the author deleted their Twitter :’(

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

huh i did not remember this at all. what a shame the author deleted all that stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.