Forum › Posts by The-Insane

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

The title's "おなかがすくから、愛をたべるの" meaning is actually closer to "I'm hungry, so I eat love" or "I eat love because I'm hungry".

Woha, that was nice! Such an intense buildup, but then it just stops.... Feels rather like a movie trailer

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

I just hope Haachama is doing ok, given her connection to Coco, and similar experiences where her proposals where rejected. She didn't make any stream announcement or tweet since then :(

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Wow, that was dark. But who is the person on p.42 last two panels??

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

That was cute!

So the cans in Gensokyo are made out of iron? Must be because humans don't do that anymore

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Or when we used to take windowpane directly into the eye with an eyedropper!

windowpane /ˈwɪndəʊpeɪn/
Noun
1.a pane of glass in a window.
2.a broad flatfish with numerous dark spots, found in the western Atlantic.

I see what you did there....
Sounds unpleasant, even if it works ^^

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 2:41PM

The-Insane
Image Comments 12 May 02:41
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013
Ew288dzu4aik4zx-orig

Soooo beautiful (⩾﹏⩽)

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Also, so Shinoba isn't japanese?

I did not expect that! On her twitter she retweets Korean posts and also sometimes uses Korean herself, so I guess that's where she's from.

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 2:21AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the title translates to? I don't trust google.

Moody Girl and Loving Bitch

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

I really like where this is going :D

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Since it has not been posted here yet: The artist has sadly passed away since the end of last year:
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/20590511
Aozora market was really a pillar of the Touhou Doujinshi community, being active for many many years.
Their art will be greatly missed :*( ...

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

... OK, that's Suwako on page 4, but who's that on page 6 and onwards? And... is she trying to grope Kanako's butt in page 7?!

Page 5 top panel should be Nitori I guess, from then on it's only Suwako. And yes she is, the SFX なでなで means pat pat or stroke stroke ;p

last edited at Dec 27, 2018 4:48AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

OH MYY GAAAWWWWDDDD what a great chapter!

And lol:

In America , dishes with two tablespoons of tomato sauce are considered as vegetables.

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

I really feel with you guys, honestly.
I think this quote by German philosopher Adorno, "Love you will find only where you may show yourself weak without provoking strength" is so true especially for friendships, and it narrows down your circle of friends pretty drastically, because people can be so much a jerk it's frightening. But you learn to appreciate the ones who're not.
Bullies are the worst and I would really like to kick the asses of those that troubled you so much (also personal experience due to my small height, but learned to partially fight back now)

Finding true friends can take a very long time, but they do exist for everyone somewhere, I'm sure.
After moving to a country where I don't speak the language yet I am also still searching...

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Am I the only one how first thought that one of them was farting? xD

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

This doujin is listed under "Rapa" and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/o_ring_ring_with_the_telephone_club under "Heisei Strawberry", but they are of the same author.
Rapa is the artist and Heisei Strawberry is the circle, can they be merged so that both works appear under the same author name?

The-Insane
Kuromoko discussion 31 Jul 16:37
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

JUST DIE ALREADY

JUST DYE ALREADY

Thanks, you made my day xD

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

It's all fine and good in a 2d land, but kids, don't actually drink milk before running unless you're trying to empty your stomach.

This. After running, preferably after taking a shower, it's fine but DURING running I think my stomach would commit suicide...
Wait, thinking about strawberry milk made me craving for one, dammit...

The-Insane
Dark Widow discussion 22 Jul 04:05
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

This is so hilarious xD
And Ratiya turned into a real Kyubey in the last panel on p28 ;)

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Ohh this is soo good!
this is one of the best Touhou doujinshi's I've read in a long time!
Where is chapter 4??!?

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Are those not panties Madoka's wearing? They sure look like panties, or at least some kind of underwear, to me... I apologize for my ignorance in advance. Anyhow, hilarious thing, just like Kaori's previous hilarious thing.

I was surprised when I read that, too. I think the idea might have been not wearing any pants, not panties.

Edit: After reading the rest, though, it got me even more confused.

Edit 2: Yep, it was about pants. Was it a translation mistake or was it like that in the original?

This puzzled me as well. The original version on the author's pixiv is already in "Engrish" and indeed speaks about pants not panties
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=23474106

The-Insane
Image Comments 14 Jun 18:22
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

^Indeed it's quite vague. The girl calls her Grandma we see in the first panels Obaa-chan (granny), and in the last panel the Grandma also uses "This senpai is your other Obaa-chan". To which the girl replies, "Really!? Obaa-chan was such a beauty, right?!", and the Grandma answers, "Now, ... also beautiful", referring to the same person the girl was calling beautiful. My guess is they are talking about the other granny :)

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

We truly have been bestowed upon with another great chapter
And Cthulhu fhtagn!

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Pushed into a corner, even a mouse will turn and bite you.
Push a twenty-something into a corner, and they'll go to a brothel and publish
a report about it on the internet.

Wow, just wow. This is a masterpiece...
I'm so grateful to being able to read this, it hits home on so many levels.

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

I just love how grown-up and professional Yuzumori-san is portrayed here.
And what about the "when I stopped playing with my friends..."? Hope to see more of her history later on

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 3:09PM

The-Insane
Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Big Tree-san best character of 2017 so far for me

last edited at Jan 1, 2017 10:23AM