joined May 26, 2011

Oh I'm here for this yup

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

nice

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Curious to see what direction this will go.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I enjoy Dattsun’s artstyle, perfect for smut because they draw such sexy expressions

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I think YurixLily might enjoy Dattsun's artstyle. They might even say that it's perfect for smut, perhaps because they draw such sexy expressions. Just a guess though.

joined Sep 6, 2018

The yuri version of “Your Name”!

I’m all for this series: the sex is so good the MC forgets everything.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 11:16PM

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Ill keep my eye out for this one

joined Sep 6, 2018

I enjoy Dattsun’s artstyle, perfect for smut because they draw such sexy expressions

Okay, you don’t need to cut-and-paste comments to make it look like this manga is popular by padding the comment section. Can a moderator delete excess redundant comment?

Okay, you don’t need to cut-and-paste comments to make it look like this manga is popular by padding the comment section. Can a moderator delete excess redundant comment?

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

It's not a copy-paste, sometimes forums mess up and make a comment a few times when you only try to once, especially when your wifi is spotty.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

gosh this is so goooood <333
I also want her to hold her right now! <3

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I love the artstyle

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Okay, I have never managed to figure this out... why, in manga, do women so often go "OMG NO! NO IF YOU DO THAT I WILL...* fireworks and stars * Isn't, like, the whole journey of sexytime to arrive at that destination..?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

gosh this is so goooood <333
I also want her to hold her right now! <3

Lol, who doesn't?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It's not a copy-paste, sometimes forums mess up and make a comment a few times when you only try to once, especially when your wifi is spotty.

Which is why you always check and make sure something like this doesn't happen, then delete any multiple posts. Also, it could be caused by people double-clicking the Create Post button. Double-clicking isn't a thing on the internet. Ever. Don't do it.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Which is why you always check and make sure something like this doesn't happen, then delete any multiple posts. Also, it could be caused by people double-clicking the Create Post button. Double-clicking isn't a thing on the internet. Ever. Don't do it.

Why is it such a big deal tbh? it's like, the slightest, smallest mistake, it barely effects anyone. Like, it's mildly annoying and it'd be better if it didn't happen, but y'all are getting kinda steamed about it and/or assuming it's some nefarious plot to inflate the manga's popularity.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Pg2 reading gang

Thanks for the hardwork onesnowyday

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 12:06AM

joined Jul 31, 2013

I read page 2. This is great.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

LOVE IT!!!!! lol she missed her contact info again hahahaha
Aaahh it's so good~

shadesofgreymoon posted:

Okay, I have never managed to figure this out... why, in manga, do women so often go "OMG NO! NO IF YOU DO THAT I WILL...* fireworks and stars * Isn't, like, the whole journey of sexytime to arrive at that destination..?

HmmmI think it's something about Japan, like sex over here is like YES YES when we mean YES and in Japan is Nooo NOOO when they meant YES (but that's mostly in adult videos)... I don't know, is better to get drunk in pleasure in my opinion, is like they're afraid to look "improper"... But one day it will end, one day...

joined Oct 10, 2016

Ecchi yet wholesome and sweet. Subbed.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

I'm Definitely not getting off this ride.

joined Aug 10, 2018

I'm Definitely not getting off this ride.

Our drunk college student however, is definitely getting off on this ride.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Why is it such a big deal tbh? it's like, the slightest, smallest mistake, it barely effects anyone. Like, it's mildly annoying and it'd be better if it didn't happen, but y'all are getting kinda steamed about it and/or assuming it's some nefarious plot to inflate the manga's popularity.

It's not a big deal, but like you said, it is mildly annoying as well as completely unnecessary and preventable if you take half a second to check. And I'm pretty sure the "padding the comment section" thing was a joke. Nobody anywhere gives a shit how many comments on Dynasty a manga has.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I love it when a girl is being a disaster lesbian for an obviously hardcore and experienced bitch.
I'm definitely excited to see where author-san takes this story.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 2:33AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Wow, what a bitch. Paying for the hotel room and stuff.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Can anyone tell me what the title translates to? I don't trust google.

last edited at Jan 3, 2020 3:19AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.