Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I love a messy, horny train wreck, so I'm enjoying this immensely thus far.

I'm curious how slut-shamey this is gonna get. Sometimes I feel like purity politics worm their way into yuri and it's super tiresome.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is a bland psychosexual thriller trying to pass itself off as romance.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Damn, that teacher is scary. Not sure what to think of that childhood friend yet.

joined Nov 11, 2010

This is a shit translation btw. For chapter 4 you'd get closer to the actual script by assuming the opposite meaning of every line of dialogue.

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

This is a shit translation btw. For chapter 4 you'd get closer to the actual script by assuming the opposite meaning of every line of dialogue.

Yeah, a lot of lines make not sense..

My opinion is that both the teacher and the mc is lacking in something. The teacher is horny as hell but wants to be loved. Someone mentioned mental health and so on, but the mc thinks she’s very plain and boring and wants excitement, but is also quite scared. So when she meets the teacher is that sort of kick of wanting to do it again, and she’s a woman to so that makes things extra spicy~ and ofc the childhood friend see her friend starts to change and she doesn’t like that, but she i waay to possesive to just like her as a normal friend.. she she is very attracted to her, and we are probably going to see something in future about that possesiveness of hers. So far i am actually roting for the teacher to wake the fuck up and embrace her new lover lol but alot of things can happen though

Am thinking along those lines too, also am hoping that the teacher will come to a realization too.

last edited at Dec 29, 2019 7:26PM

joined May 11, 2016

In am all the way in this!!!!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice art. Not sure I like the story...

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

i love all of this so far

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Looks interesting and looking forward to seeing how things develop.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ke_Zukulenzia posted:

It's only because the chapters has been uploaded all at once today that people aren't reacting (but most likely the request to upload them was made some time ago).

I'm one who knows the story past this point but of course I'm not gonna spoil it, but my general impression was WOW hahaha when I saw the teacher changing from Ufufufu to "ugghh >_>" that was fresh, I like to see where this goes and I like the characters.... except the childhood friend, she can fuck off for all I care.

And you know I think we need more stories like this, something about passion and eroticism without going full hentai and with a compelling story, by the way this author made hentai but I don't see stupid fanservice here like "kyaaa d-don't look at my panties x0" with forced low angles all the time. I say that we need more stories like this because it feels like we're mostly jumping from fluffy to crazy yandere/ntr hell and if not then is something super serious or dramatic where you don't even know if we'll get yuri or not at the end.... So yeah, what I'm saying here is that I like this take on yuri, because the characters don't always have good intentions and they aren't just bad just because.

So you're going to fight the good fight, huh, Serenata-sama?

My respect goes to you. As for me, as I said when we were talking about this series in the 'Manga En Español' thread, I don't want any part in the debate of the English-speakers. This sort of story isn't for them. Reactions are going to be sanguinary. It's gonna be even worse than with Kimi Wa Shoujo.

Good luck to you. Me, since I don't want to read insults against this lovely and amazing manga, I'm outta here. Ta-ta.

Someone has to take a stand!! hahahaha but well, best case scenario the people who said that they didn't like it will disperse now.... Or will they? Can they keep their word? and would you look at that, most people seem to enjoy this "fresh" take on yuri... Because, above all, it's entertaining.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Idk if watching a train wreck is entertaining but everyone has their hobbies.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

At least once a chapter, I found myself saying "call the police already". It's hard for me to enjoy predatory teacher stories since becoming a teacher. I need my age-gap sweet enough to cause diabetes or else it's just creepy. Is anyone else getting Kuzu no Honkai vibes though?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, this whole thing is creepy as fuck especially since the teacher is aggressive and unhinged

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

I'm honestly okay with this.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I guess so far the only character I even semi like is the childhood friend since she genuinely cares about the well being of the protag who is so fucking

and is obviously going to get fucked around by the psycho teacher
I'll keep reading because I'm interested in seeing just how trash it can get(though I might bow out if it sails into truly uncharted territory)

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

Pretty interesting. Their relationship is very toxic, but I like watching train crashes. I just hope that the MC gets out of her situation.
The teacher is a pyscho, but I also find her interesting. I hope the author can stick the landing with this.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

ya know what? im just gonna indulge in and enjoy this for what it is. looking forward to more

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Chapter 1 needs a feet tag everybody!

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's only because the chapters has been uploaded all at once today that people aren't reacting (but most likely the request to upload them was made some time ago).

I'm one who knows the story past this point but of course I'm not gonna spoil it, but my general impression was WOW hahaha when I saw the teacher changing from Ufufufu to "ugghh >_>" that was fresh, I like to see where this goes and I like the characters.... except the childhood friend, she can fuck off for all I care.

And you know I think we need more stories like this, something about passion and eroticism without going full hentai and with a compelling story, by the way this author made hentai but I don't see stupid fanservice here like "kyaaa d-don't look at my panties x0" with forced low angles all the time. I say that we need more stories like this because it feels like we're mostly jumping from fluffy to crazy yandere/ntr hell and if not then is something super serious or dramatic where you don't even know if we'll get yuri or not at the end.... So yeah, what I'm saying here is that I like this take on yuri, because the characters don't always have good intentions and they aren't just bad just because.

So you're going to fight the good fight, huh, Serenata-sama?

My respect goes to you. As for me, as I said when we were talking about this series in the 'Manga En Español' thread, I don't want any part in the debate of the English-speakers. This sort of story isn't for them. Reactions are going to be sanguinary. It's gonna be even worse than with Kimi Wa Shoujo.

Good luck to you. Me, since I don't want to read insults against this lovely and amazing manga, I'm outta here. Ta-ta.

well that's a bit insulting. i'm an english speaker and i fully enjoyed this for what it was. not everyone is an evangelist ffs. i completely agree we need more yuri like this >:D

joined Jul 26, 2019

It seems to me that the childhood friend feels more than friendship for the heroine...
The teacher kuro is not a monster, let's not exaggerate, for the moment they both find their account and relations we will say more focused on sex there are plenty of them in real life.
Of course she's a teacher and the other one a student so it's not too "natural"...
But that's what will make the following interesting, because there is the usual triangle!

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Something feels wrong about this story but I could not stop reading it.

joined May 7, 2017

sorry Haruki, but go take a hike, I feel it in my bones that's a story for degenerates like me and I want Aya and Sei to indulge themselves, a change in pace is good every now and then

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

What a fun fiction. I dig.

joined Oct 13, 2014

so theyre both fucked up? im in

To reply you must either login or sign up.