Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Love it

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Yeh boi

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I see Touko has been taking lessons from Hino.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Lewd handholding at page zero?

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Hm a world where top Touko exists LOL

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

This must have been when Touko foolishly thought that she was actually a top haha

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This must have been when Touko foolishly thought that she was actually a top haha

Yeah—the Touko-senpai Mk. I.

That model always was a bit twitchy—that wouldn’t happen with the new behavioral inhibitors.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Short but sweet. Nothing wrong with that~

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah—the Touko-senpai Mk. I.

That model always was a bit twitchy—that wouldn’t happen with the new behavioral inhibitors.

I understood that reference.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I approve

joined May 7, 2017

"They had lots of touching thereafter"
THE END

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

touchy

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Somewhere, in the universe this doujin takes place in, Yuu wakes up to being top. As was destined.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I miss them so much... like touko said I need more

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

3 pages is all it takes

joined Feb 23, 2016

"They had lots of touching thereafter"
THE END

Indeed.. Yuu got all hot and bothered too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

cUTE

joined May 17, 2019

That was sweet.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This would have honestly fit right in with the Anthology. The transition squares at the bottom of the last page kinda make me think this isn't finished though. Maybe that's why it's "Untitled".
I did always think Yuu looks really squishy...

EDIT: People ignoring that they are both switches and Touko is mostly in control even after they actually start going out. She wanted Yuu to top. They probably flip coins on it after the first time.

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 4:48AM

joined Dec 5, 2018

It's funny how Touko has been the assertive one for the entirety of the manga, but then when Yuu takes the lead for one night, everyone is like "TOUKO IS SUCH A BOTTOM LOL YUUTOP LOL"

Touko is a power bottom i suppose
She is touchy but when it come to take the lead, yuu top

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Granting that characters can hypothetically behave anyway they want, in literary interpretation we primarily depend on evidence in the text. In this case, the situation is complicated by Touko-senpai Mk.I’s insistence that Yuu is forbidden to initiate overt affection towards Touko-senpai Mk. I.” So that makes Touko appear to be in charge of the relationship, but the details of the encounters often suggest that she wants it to be otherwise.

Hence in the walk in the rain Yuu can dry Touko’s hair with a towel but cannot take her hand while they are sitting side-by-side on the bench.

In the first visit to Yuu’s room, Touko invites Yuu to listen to her heartbeat, looking not unlike her “just be gentle” pose when they finally do the deed.

In the subsequent visit, Yuu has to remind Touko that she came there to molest her kouhai, so she might as well get to it.

The capper, of course, is the post-sports-day encounter in the equipment shed, where Touko’s dearest wish is that Yuu take the lead, and she only initiates the face-off on their game of tongue hockey when Yuu demurs.

So sure, they could both be switches, but the actual evidence in the text is that once their relationship normalizes, Touko-senpai Mk. II actually backs off and lets Yuu take over the driver’s seat.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

What a nice surprise seeing them, I really miss waiting one month for a new chapter.
But still, we had a future new anthology coming, including an extra chapter from Nakatani Sensei.

I still don't think they are in an top/bottom relationship, but a switch one where sometimes Touko leads and other times is Yuu.
Top/Bottom dynamics are good for NSFW one-shots, but for a full series, I see it more like a switch is better to avoid it being seen as a "heterosexualized" relationship (example: "who wears the pants in the relationship?")

last edited at Dec 13, 2019 8:25AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Top/Bottom dynamics are good for NSFW one-shots, but for a full series, I see it more like a switch is better to avoid it being seen as a "heterosexualized" relationship (example: "who wears the pants in the relationship?")

Straight couples can be switches too, though. Case and point: my GF and me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.