Forum › Liberty discussion

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I think I'm just reading this for the art at this point

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

The story is getting worse and worse, lol. I don't even know with who to sympathize anymore. Just get together with your senpai, you deserve each other. Then doormat-san can go back to... whatever... being a doormat somewhere else...

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

While I get Momono is only the artist, I really wish she had tried to steer and guide Kitta more, as the one with previous writing experience. Generalization here, but uh, Japanese people are too polite? I dunno.
The salt does thicken, though. I mean plot.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

ahh my fix of tommy wiseau yuri

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Heh.
All this time, Liz has been doing her best to turn Maki into a submissive slave (even demanding a signed contract) and establish herself as a slightly sadistic dom who won't accept a lover who doesn't yield to her every whim...

And now a cool, arrogant woman appears who plays her like a fiddle and totally controls her, and Liz likes it so much she's like melting and having orgasms every time their eyes meet?

Actually, the funny thing is that, from a psychological point of view, it's a very sound and realistic development...

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Woah

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Thank God i decided to read this ironically a few chapters back, 'cause this chapter got a great laugh out of me.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Say what you will about the writing, but the art is really good, enough that I'm still really enjoying this series.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Noooooo not the cool long black hair

joined Aug 16, 2018

Noooooo not the cool long black hair

I REALLY LOVED THE LONG SILKY BLACK HAIR.....THAT WAS THE REASON WHY I DECIDED TO READ THIS MANGA IN THE FIRST PLACE....
AND NOW....IT'S GONE
DEYM I'M DROPPING THIS ONE....

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Uh is she wearing a wig or did they really cut her hair and she was okay with it? At least let her keep her black hair wtf is this ugly ass haircut. shit story

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I confused the abusive one with Doormat-san, so at least the forum cleared that up for me. ?__?

joined Feb 24, 2019

Maybe the ex will at least add some intrigue, but I almost wish she would steal Liz back and at least give this lovely tomboy a chance at happiness with someone better.

I'm not one to normally quote myself, but now that this has been shown to be a possibility, I want it more than ever. Liz is horrible and I am really disappointed that she has taken over as our POV character lately. This series is a shell of its former self and I am currently hate-reading in the hopes that it can turn back to being enjoyable.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

senpai isn't cool. she's trash.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Cool? Idk senpai kinda looks like a bitch to me.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Uh is she wearing a wig or did they really cut her hair and she was okay with it? At least let her keep her black hair wtf is this ugly ass haircut. shit story

this made me laugh harder than it should've, but I agree

Tumblr_plvomarjwe1utm2ao_540
joined Dec 11, 2019

that senpai is a fucking bitch

joined Apr 8, 2019

Lol what was Momono Moto on when she agreed to work on this shit story. Shows that celebrities don’t need experience to taint a good genre

joined Apr 8, 2019

Ahahahaha her hair was beautiful, but it still wouldn’t have saved the work from its dumb plot

Fireshot%20screen%20capture%20%23073%20-%20'vol_%201%20ch_%201%20(even%20if%20it%20was%20just%20once,%20i%20regret%20it)%20-%20mangadex'%20-%20mangadex_org_chapter_689420_11%20-%20copy
joined May 6, 2018

lmao I actually like this so much unironically

joined Aug 21, 2015

When will chapter 12 come out I'm so ready for it

joined Jun 12, 2015

When will chapter 12 come out I'm so ready for it

It's out in Japan. And oh boy... You all will be pissed on senpai and Liz in this chapter even more.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You all will be pissed on senpai and Liz in this chapter even more.

More than we already are ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ok nevermind read the chapter elsewhere, Won't say anything on Senpai, we already know she was trash and that's just confirm it more. Liz on the other hand had still hope but not anymore after FUCKING WITH SENPAI. Goddamnit, how low can you get ? Hmm, yeah sure you forget about it. The moment she showup, you wet your pantied and fall into her arms. "I change" my ass. Poor MC don't deserve this and Liz doesn't deserve MC's love. MC have done everything Liz wanted and what she get ?Nothing.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ok nevermind read the chapter elsewhere, Won't say anything on Senpai, we already know she was trash and that's just confirm it more. Liz on the other hand had still hope but not anymore after FUCKING WITH SENPAI. Goddamnit, how low can you get ? Hmm, yeah sure you forget about it. The moment she showup, you wet your pantied and fall into her arms. "I change" my ass. Poor MC don't deserve this and Liz doesn't deserve MC's love. MC have done everything Liz wanted and what she get ?Nothing.

I don't even get it--Liz has had that stupid makeover haircut and dye job, so the scenes of them in bed have to be flashbacks to their previous relationship, right? But the phone message and memory of Maki saying "Do your best" have to be the present.

Everybody in this story is either an idiot, an asshole, or both.

To reply you must either login or sign up.