Forum › Liberty discussion

joined Apr 15, 2013

sigh

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

jfc that's clearly not something she wanted. That looks uncomfortably like rape to me tbqh. She got her drunk then pushed her around in a stall while she said no - and to get off her - why the fuck are you people blaming her for that? In fact, that's not uncomfortably like rape, that's literally just rape.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't even get it--Liz has had that stupid makeover haircut and dye job, so the scenes of them in bed have to be flashbacks to their previous relationship, right? But the phone message and memory of Maki saying "Do your best" have to be the present

My best bet is this jus a wig but even here that doesn't make any sense. So much for shouting "I forgot about you". She sweet talk her 2 minutes and she is ready to drop her panties. Talk about having a weak will. Yes you're the worst and there is no real argumentation aginst that. Even if you can say that Senpai is worse.

Everybody in this story is either an idiot, an asshole, or both.

Maki is just an idiot for accepting the deal. Liz is an idiot for falling back in Senpai's arm as soon as she show a bit of interest in her and an asshole to Maki who really love her and Senapi is just an asshole.

That looks uncomfortably like rape to me tbqh

That's jus blurry consent. She is too drunk to have a clear mind but it's still clear enough to consent. I can't really call that a rape. That's way too much for someone who don't seem to be against it to begin with.

why the fuck are you people blaming her for that?

Cause Senpai already dump her and use the "we're 2 girls, we have just playing around" card before plus earlier she said she have forgot her and wanted to change. But as soon as Senpai start sweet talking, it's "she is so cool" and metaphorically get wet.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 7:58PM

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

wow. what a piece of shit, this is hitting really close to home for me. I can't handle this, too much for me.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 7:54PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm so, soooo glad that the chapters leading up to this one were bad enough that I completely stopped caring. It's seriously such a relief. If I still gave a shit about these characters right now, I'd be wrecked. I feel like I dodged a bullet. Honestly. It's kind of exhilarating.

joined Feb 9, 2020

She’s so irritating like she’s literally aware of what she did, she even said “I’m the worst” like if you still have feelings with your senpai, stop playing with the short-hair(forgot her name bc it’s been so long) girls feelings, and like why is she crying, you don’t have the right to cry when you’re the one who clearly did something wrong, piece of shit! Short-hair girl please cheat on her

joined Feb 9, 2020

I’m dropping this, I’ll only read it again if I heard short-hair girl cheated on her stupid ass so she can feel the same pain

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is why you don't date drama whirlwinds. They're so busy being the centre of the universe they can't be bothered to consider other people's feelings. Also, that makeover is godawful.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 8:15PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

Liz is so so weak that her becomes a caricature ... it was enough from the start to say no to the advances of her senpai but no she barely pushed back ...
I hope a punishment with maki who will immediately guess that something is wrong and that she finds herself in depression, I know it's sadistic but it's too easy to sleep with her senpai and take pleasure and after regret ...

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Waiting 2 months for this bs XD
Well, at least now I'm genuinely curious, how the authors are gonna end this farce :thinking:

joined Jul 26, 2019

Quite simply the author will take us out of the usual somersault or liz will leave a letter to her senpai like "adios amigos" and return home and collapse crying in front of maki ...
And either a compassionate reaction from a maki or a rejection that would be deserved.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 8:27PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

That's jus blurry consent. She is too drunk to have a clear mind but it's still clear enough to consent. I can't really call that a rape. That's way too much for someone who don't seem to be against it to begin with.

If you don't have a clear mind because you're too drunk... it's not consensual. That's how consent fucking works. Beyond that, she fucking says no and to get off her and tries to push her off. What do you need her to do to show she doesn't actually want this, pull out a knife and stab her or something?

Cause Senpai already dump her and use the "we're 2 girls, we have just playing around" card before plus earlier she said she have forgot her and wanted to change. But as soon as Senpai start sweet talking, it's "she is so cool" and metaphorically get wet.

Wow manipulators are manipulative and abusive relationships get their hooks into you and fuck you up for a long time, and it's really easy to fall back into them after you got out, especially if your abuser finds you again and stations herself in a position of power over you again. More at 10.

It's really, really, really gross to me that people think this chapter at least is her fault at all.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's really, really, really gross to me that people think this chapter at least is her fault at all.

Because it is her fault. She wasn't so drunk she didn't know what she was doing.

Anyway. I hope Maki dumps her ass. Liz doesn't deserve her.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Why isn't this chapter marked NSFW though?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

(mistook this for a new chapter of Liberta)
(was severely disappointed)

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Because it is her fault. She wasn't so drunk she didn't know what she was doing.

Anyway. I hope Maki dumps her ass. Liz doesn't deserve her.

What did she even do? She fucking said no and tried to push her abusive ex off her when she was pushing her around in a bathroom stall.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Senpai is already an asshole for me, there is nothing much i can tell about it. Liz on the other hand can have redeem herself if she forget about her like she said and have a grip but she hadn't and end doing it anyway.She still accept it through. SHe is not 100% at fault but that didn't make her 100% innocent either.

What do you need her to do to show she doesn't actually want this

Dunno, insisting more ? Without going to the extreme, Liz was still in clear mind to at least slap her. Plus she would be a very lightweight if she get that drunk for one glass of wine because i don't see a bottle on the table.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

What did she even do? She fucking said no

The "dame dame" thing is not a clear sign of rejection, specially in manga. I know that probably isn't compatible with your Western sensibilities, but you've got to remember this is written by a Japanese person. Besides Liz ended up fully consenting after senpai leaked her ear anyway so there was no rape. Liz just fucked up. And she knows it hence her regret at the end.

And I will say it again, I hope Maki dumps her ass.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 8:44PM

joined Jul 26, 2019

If you don't have a clear mind because you're too drunk... it's not consensual. That's how consent fucking works. Beyond that, she fucking says no and to get off her and tries to push her off. What do you need her to do to show she doesn't actually want this, pull out a knife and stab her or something?

Wow manipulators are manipulative and abusive relationships get their hooks into you and fuck you up for a long time, and it's really easy to fall back into them after you got out, especially if your abuser finds you again and stations herself in a position of power over you again. More at 10.

Is your conclusion a little too easy to base yourself on rape? she is consenting and not raped, she started drinking it was a big mistake, she let her senpai in the morning lick her ear then say that she was cool ...
Then she agreed to put on a mask and have fun, at the end she realizes that she has fucked up badly, and only at the end starts reading the maki's message ... however when she is with her senpai she no longer thinks of maki, it was enough for her to say that she was with a girlfriend and to insist on her, on the contrary she quickly avoided the subject ...
So no her senpai is certainly very provocative but in no case did she use force to convince liz ... She could push her away or escape or shout, or moderate her lips but no ...
It is quite simply a cheating which it made towards maki neither more nor less!

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 8:44PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

The "dame dame" thing is not a clear sign of rejection, specially in manga. I know that probably isn't compatible with your Western sensibilities, but you've got to remember this is written by a Japanese person. There was no rape. Liz just fucked up. And she knows it hence her regret at the end.

dame dame is one thing, but she literally said "Let me go" which is something pretty different.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

The "dame dame" thing is not a clear sign of rejection, specially in manga. I know that probably isn't compatible with your Western sensibilities, but you've got to remember this is written by a Japanese person. There was no rape. Liz just fucked up. And she knows it hence her regret at the end.

dame dame is one thing, but she literally said "Let me go" which is something pretty different.

And then senpai licked her ear and Liz got all wet and fully consented to go to senpai's hotel room and have sex with her. Sorry but there is NO rape.

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 9:11PM

U436527_160x120
joined Dec 6, 2018

While she did say let me go she also willingly went to her ex's room and allowed herself to be blindfolded and then willingly cheated on Maki. She thought about Maki while having sex with her ex (not sure she's an ex anymore?) and when told you like this did not disagree with that assessment, knowing Maki was waiting for her. She admitted she is the worst but not until after the fact. Liz seems like trash and nothing more at this point to me..

last edited at Feb 9, 2020 8:54PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Liz feels like trash to me.

She is trash. I just hope Maki doesn't just suck it up and forgive her. Maki deserves better.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

She is trash. I just hope Maki doesn't just suck it up and forgive her. Maki deserves better.

Forgive her? Does Maki even have enough spine to be angry at her in the first place?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Forgive her? Does Maki even have enough spine to be angry at her in the first place?

She didn't even get angry after Liz slap her and told her it was her fault for making her remember about the past even if Maki didn't know about it. Hell Maki even apologize for the gifts before the slap, even if she didn't know why.

To reply you must either login or sign up.