joined Dec 20, 2018

All. Those. Sparkles.

I will now forever see Hana as a kappa.

Butt cookies.

That lodge actually looks quite nice.

And the company looks even better. :D

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think they have actually improved quite a bit. Kase was able to notice what Yamada was feeling and addressed it, and Yamada was able to relax and let that shit go. Also, if I was in Yamada's shoes I would have been a bit jealous as well. I mean there was a bunch of girls literally hanging on to and pressing against Kase.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I love that the jealousy reversal and how that Kase recognizes it too

joined Sep 6, 2018

All fluff, no drama since it’s resolved in same chapter—reading this is like eating cotton candy without worrying about cavities nor calories. How that for synesthesia?

That high pressure sales pitch was funny. Many high schoolers aren’t prepared for such stuff like that.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Hey, Yamada didn't cry this time! That's progress.

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 11:12PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

OH SHIT! They gonna end up in the same room or something man

joined May 7, 2017

This has been a complete mess since Hiromi-sensei decided to depict their college life, would be the sweetest of sweets if she ended the manga upon their high school graduation, but for whatever reason (maybe because she doesn't know how to finish the story) went this route, and she still clearly trying to figure this thing out as she goes, also these characters sprouting out of nowhere goes to show the complete mess this series has become :(

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

^I don't think the fact that "this is a mess now" is at all related to their college life. Some other mangas depict college life really well. I found the first few chapters of the college life arc good.
I do agree this manga should've ended earlier. I don't know. I used to really enjoy this manga, and I have a signed copy of the first book on my shelf. It's one of the first Yuri series I ever read.

I understand miscommunication, but Kase's jealousy and her trying to dictate what her girlfriend wears, and then Yamada continuing to be infantilized to a certain degree caused my opinion of the manga to sour.
I'm still going to keep reading, though and maybe reread some of the earlier manga chapters.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Love how all the men/boys are basically nondescript.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Ohshiiiiii! Staying at the same lodgings for 2 nights?! Sexy times may ensue... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Feb 20, 2017

I have never clicked a link so fast in my life!

me too !

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Love how all the men/boys are basically nondescript.

Au contraire—boys in this series are visually almost demonic, with those big noses with horizontal lines across them.

You’re right, though—they’re pretty nugatory as human beings, though.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Firs:, I've always thought the males were depicted that way as if from our protagonist(s)'s point of view... Be it Yamada's more superficial recognition of them due to her social awkwardness or the yuri-girls being so yuri, they hardly recognize boys around them.

Second: ...although I can see how some of the chapters since college have been treading around the same (or previous) things, I still love the girls' dynamics and how they are portrait as "normal" girls, who have differing interests and educational paths, different social backgrounds and circles, trying to make things work while their horizon keeps expanding - and sometimes they stumble, since they barely had any real relationship time before this point. They love another, deeply (and sometimes obsessively), but it's a reality that they still hardly know one another.
Where many other manga end with the happy rainbows of becoming an item, with an unknown future, and critically so many obstacles still ahead of them, this continuation feels like a good change from what's basically a trope (maybe it really is one, too lazy to check). Maybe a few others have done it before, and maybe narratively they've done it "better" (or in a more eventfull and less slice-of-lifey / less fluffy manner), but personally I appreciate the low drama and gradual (albeit very slow) evolvement of the characters, their changing circumstances and their reactions, even if that means to re-hash old arguments. The latter IMO is a good depiction of (part of) a relationship in progress - because it's not uncommon, that emotions or concepts a couple has already dealt with and presumably moved on from in the past come up again in other circumstances, with new or changed viewpoints and feelings, or old ones that now have a different context. It's not big-scale drama. But it stll entertains (me) and one may or may not relate.
...yet, certainly, it would be nice if there was a little less of the re-hashing and a tad more focus on them actively trying to spend more time together (even failed attempts of such, because sometimes life can make that difficult) / get to know each another, and how they'd react to that..

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It was bound to happen.

Spend too much time with Yamada, and you start making Yamada-like faces.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

With the most memorable earlier instances of Kase making a "Yamada-like face", from the top of my head...
...Kase getting insta-horny over Yamada in an apron
...Kase unexpectedly hearing Yamada's voice on the phone
...tense Kase for the first time alone in Yamada's apartment, like 3 minutes before they went all oo-lala
...it just makes me wonder, what kind of birthday present came to Kase's mind there.

(yes, yes, Kase made plenty other funny/cute faces :P )

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Feels like one or the other of them is constantly insecure about their relationship, & it's tiring.

last edited at Nov 26, 2019 7:11PM

joined Apr 6, 2019

With the most memorable earlier instances of Kase making a "Yamada-like face", from the top of my head...
...it just makes me wonder, what kind of birthday present came to Kase's mind there.

Double headed dildo strap on? :P

joined Sep 6, 2018

It would be cool if Kase-san and Yamada both get matching ring sets to surprise each other and decide to keep one set and refund the other set to pay for first/last month’s rent and deposit on an apartment they’ll share together.

I agree about the pacing of the manga and others arguing over ending the series... which the author did end it once they graduated high school. I consider this to be “Kase-san Two” series. I’m somewhat impressed and depressed the mangaka has refrained from putting in NSFW in the manga—staying focused on the storyline is good, but now they are young adults, I’d think the readership would expect some “Adult Life” in this series.

I believe this series will be more influential as it could map out the steps for the pair needs to achieve together so they could to spend the rest of their lives together. I mean, Yamada is already learning a trade to earn a living, but Kase-san’s future still depends on her physical strength (to maintain her full ride scholarship)—and that won’t last very long into the future. Kinda foolish to post a comment like this, but that’s my two cents.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wish Yamada and Kase would share a room it would be hot and adorable :3 but I feel like they'll be put in separate rooms and both girls will be like aww :(

Yamada's presents should be the two pillows which are attached to Kase's chest XD X3

joined Apr 20, 2013

If I was Yamada, I would still be pissed at Kase.
Didn't like the way she said sorry and stuffs, she was right to be mad. Aff! C'mon!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Didn't like the way she said sorry and stuffs, she was right to be mad. Aff! C'mon!

Mad at what ? She is doing her job. She didn't have to be sorry.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...for random half-naked strangers getting all horny over Kase while she's doing her work, and her senpai (and boss in this case) enabling those customers' behaviour?
Not to mention, Kase was just about to complain about this (among many other things) to Inoue when things escalated (and Inoue quite literally selling her out).

If anything, if Yamada was more aware of herself and their issues and arguments, she could now give Kase a speech about not being able to say "no" and the troubles that gets one in... Because all Kase did or rather didn't do (yet) was to tell the girls to act more respectful to her and her actual job-description (or any polite and customer-friendly form of gtfo)..

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I bet Kase would love a bikini clad Yamada pressing against her X3333

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

^ just looking at Yamada in a bikini (in particular her cleavage) showed her brain was way down in the gutter, so actual physical contact might... well, kill her. Heart-attack, spontanous dehydration, sudden brain-death - take your pick. But's she'd be a happy corpse...
...it's quite honestly a miracle to me how Kase survived their first time. But chances her body mistook making out with Yamada as mouth-to-mouth breathing and chest-compressions and somehow managed to survive...

As an aside: the kids need more smexy times, so Kase can vent some steam every once in a while and not get horny-old-geezer'y everytime Yamada's neck flashes. ...here's to hoping sleeping under one roof will offer an opportunity~

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah me too i hope something hot happens between them next chapter if they get ....cock (?)blocked I'll be sad XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.