Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Feb 20, 2017

I can't imagine Uno in Japan as anything other than this.

I didn't know there was a game uno... this op is like a parody !

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Dialog on the bottom panel here missing a 'get':
"...there's no way I'd ever involved with her"

joined Feb 18, 2015

izumi's feelings are a little... well, how should i put this... nanaki had a boyfriend in the begining of the story and it didn't seems to bother izumi so... why? all of a suden...? isn't that a little fast? it's difficult to buy it.

Well... she is the one who showed Nanaki the picture of her boyfriend cheating on her that lead to her breaking up with the guy, so she obviously cared enough about the situation to figure out that her ex was a cheater. Who knows, maybe she even asked the girl he was cheating with to hit on him? (Maybe it was her in disguise and she dumped him right after successfully breaking them up? Probably not, but at this point I wouldn't put it past her.)

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I don't really care about your love triangle stuff, but I like Nanaki here. Just sitting in the corner and trying to find words to explain her gayness to Izumi without explicitly telling her she's gay.

isnt this a 3 points on a line instead of an actual triangle

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Akazawa just wants to have fun on this trip, but none of these trifling bitches are about that Uno life.

Reminded me of this : https://twitter.com/UltimaShadowX/status/1164959523242762240?s=20

This manga is going the "No I gay" route instead of "No U gay" route

The last page felt so creepy and so wrong

last edited at Nov 18, 2019 1:23PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

This chapter was pure gay angst.
I was screaming the whole time.
LIKE HOLY SHIT-

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

See kids, this is what happens when you try to gaslight the girl that you like.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

If Nanaki just read their dang manga wouldn't that solve a bunch?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm not sure if the meaning of this sentence is "Nanaki should read Souma-Tou" or "Nanaki should read Useless Princesses"... Way for me to make myself laugh...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm not sure if the meaning of this sentence is "Nanaki should read Souma-Tou" or "Nanaki should read Useless Princesses"... Way for me to make myself laugh...

Lol, I meant Souma-Tou, but now that you mention it either would work

joined May 28, 2018

I think she mentioned that she did, but she doesn’t remember the details as she doesn’t enjoy it as much as they do.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Basically she's just a casual reader and really can't keep up with these hardcore nerd fans.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Yep, looks like you're right, the both of them have read it (bottom right).

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

It looks like I'm basically the only one who still likes Izumi at this point. She's manipulative oc, but what you gonna do if you're smarter than anyone else in the group trying to push things towards your advantage? The moral will obvs. be that you shouldn't do that, but I still like her character-design.

No, I like her too. I like that she flawed but not like some total bitch-senpai with malice. I hope she will accept situation and start to be a better person, like Nanaki trying to. I think that people just exaggerated for the sake of jokes when called her yandere, lol. And, yeah, her character design is the best here.

joined Feb 8, 2016

->Next chapter they get spotted hugging
->insert drama

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 11:12PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

..... The confusion part of that 8 minute blade vampire nightclub song comes to mind.... So she know shes in lesbians with her now at least, useless lesbian princess

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Is this a love triangle or a love square?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Is this a love triangle or a love square?

To me, it seems like a triangle... for now...

joined Jun 12, 2019

Izumi pls

joined Jul 18, 2013

See kids, this is what happens when you try to gaslight the girl that you like.

Laughed way harder than I should have at this

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Don't go back to your od ways..... don't go back to your old friends..... Don't go far from my side.............. Don't go falling for that nerd...... Bruh, I done a re-read of it all up to chapter "Don't go".. Woke af afterwards, I thought this manga was shallow but after that I think I get these bitches feels now

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well damn, this might be the sexiest thing I've seen in a while.

To reply you must either login or sign up.