Forum › Posts by DruxAlyssa

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

See kids, this is what happens when you try to gaslight the girl that you like.

Laughed way harder than I should have at this

DruxAlyssa
Scarlet discussion 13 Oct 05:26
joined Jul 18, 2013

Seems promising so far. Definitely gonna keep my eye on this one.

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

Is this worth reading??

joined Jul 18, 2013

Little Witch Akuma no Riddle

LOL, laughed at this way harder than i should have..

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

What's that manga where MC goes forwards in time and can't confess to her childhood friend and it's a mind f*co back and forth between the past and the future

This, mayhaps?

Yes! Thank you~

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

What's that manga where MC goes forwards in time and can't confess to her childhood friend and it's a mind f*co back and forth between the past and the future

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

These two are my favorite precure ship

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

I see a lot of potential in this. Can't wait for the next update. A world without men +10 from me lol!
I'm also sensing some strange vibes from everyone but MC... Hopefully it's nothing

joined Jul 18, 2013

I was thinking that Shion might not actually be older? Just older in this incarnation? From what the flashbacks and the info given in previous chapters, they have to go back to a sort of "hibernation" from time to time, so maybe it is just that Shion woke up before Iris this time and she is not really more mature. Just a vampire teenager.

I've been thinking along similar lines based on the draws too. Definitely would make things more interesting.

idk if it's just me
I get the feeling that kouhai chan isn't a human, she's actually a vampire too for some reason

That would make for a nice twist! Never considered that. Based on the raws, it's possible and would explain a lot o:

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

^
But... But...
I'm only 4'10... D;
Despite being a proper adult - or at least I'd like to think so...

Omg! Okay now that makes me feel tall!
Sidenote, height doesn't make you any less adult ;) you've got this!

joined Jul 18, 2013

I have to agree, they suit each other very well. Not even mad lol, glad I chose to read this.
+1 for me!

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

Ahhh, so this is what it would feel like to be high...

More like tripping balls lol

joined Jul 18, 2013

I was thinking that Shion might not actually be older? Just older in this incarnation? From what the flashbacks and the info given in previous chapters, they have to go back to a sort of "hibernation" from time to time, so maybe it is just that Shion woke up before Iris this time and she is not really more mature. Just a vampire teenager.

I've been thinking along similar lines based on the draws too. Definitely would make things more interesting.

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

We need like. A "huge lady" tag XD

Well i'd rather BE the huge lady. But unfortunately im only 5'8. I was the tall girl til highschool rolled around and i stopped growing :'(

and me, at 5'2, looks up towards you and whispers, "is...is 5'8 not considered tall?"

I relate to all of these lol 5'8 here xD
I don't think I'm that tall??

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

They are super cute. Can't lie, I was expecting a FatexNanoha series--wasn't disappointed in the least tho!

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

"D'you ever shlick?"

I don't think I've heard that one before

I'm glad someone else pointed it out lol, I was thinking the same thing!

joined Jul 18, 2013

My mother was diagnosed last month with a stage 4 breast cancer. She decided not to undergo chemotheraphy, she instead takes a lot of herbal/natural medicine as an alternative, eats organic food only. She's now under the care of Dr. Farrah Agustin-Bunch, who is reknown here in our country for her successful treatments, with patients being cancer-free in the end. It'll be a long battle for us. But fuck you cancer. You already took my two aunts, and now Ssamba.

To Ssamba, thank you for the gift that is you, and Seol-a and No-rae, and Fluttering Feelings. You are missed.

Sorry to be an absolute cunt, but your mom will never defeat cancer with "alternative medicine". You are being scammed, and chemo would be her only choice.
You're actually incorrect. There's quite a few instances if people recovering by changing their diet and mindset. Elimination of a lot of preservatives in your dirt and going organic not only reduces your chances of getting cancer, it's healthier all around. Chemo is an option, but it's not the only choice.

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

rubs back of my neck Am I now the lone person waiting for an update?

Nope.

I'm with you, comrades

Still waiting

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

Oblivious straight girls are a divine punishment sent from hell itself.

THIS!!! xD I'm dyin

DruxAlyssa
Citrus discussion 29 Jan 13:29
joined Jul 18, 2013

Does anyone know anything about the release schedule for the anime?? Found episodes 1-4 last night, but haven't heard anything else

DruxAlyssa
Lily Love discussion 22 Oct 23:59
joined Jul 18, 2013

Okay, but Doughnuts mom is literally the best mom ever! Accepting of more than one gender, love is love and has a possibly bi-sexual past!? Thank you!!!
Side Note: Ploy and Ice are the new OTP for me

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

Manga about a female knight who falls for the princess. So she goes out and gathers feathers to make it 'snow'. Can't find it anywhere, please send help Dx

This, mayhaps?

Yes!!!! Thank you :D

DruxAlyssa
joined Jul 18, 2013

Manga about a female knight who falls for the princess. So she goes out and gathers feathers to make it 'snow'. Can't find it anywhere, please send help Dx

joined Jul 18, 2013

This will always hold a soft spot in my heart!

DruxAlyssa
After 9 discussion 25 Jan 12:13
joined Jul 18, 2013

Razov posted:

Also makes you a human.

What the hell sort of human feels feelings? Wtf.

The weird ones .-.