Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

They really need to resolve this prolonged boss fight the arc is getting stale

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Im on the Fujishiro x Izumi ship, but let's be real, she'll just be another short hair cool girl who's quietly in love with the protagonist. Just like how it was in Dear My Teacher. She reminds me so much of Chiaki.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

Im on the Fujishiro x Izumi ship

x2

joined Dec 18, 2018

I wonder if the author is actually gonna throw a plot twist and have Izumi be in love with Kanade instead of Fujishiro.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^^^ Not you too, snowangel526 (though, for what it's worth, you don't seem to be nowhere near on the nose with it as a certain someone cough Loralei cough)

last edited at Oct 19, 2019 5:04AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

29/10/2019? So it's set in the future?

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

^^^ Not you too, snowangel526 (though, for what it's worth, you don't seem to be nowhere near on the nose with it as a certain someone cough Loralei cough)

What can I say? I'm a sucker for cool girls with a painful unrequited love. Make me want to shower them with love and gift wrap their crush for them. I know most manga favor the underdogs though. Average protag with pretty/popular protag, and once in a long while we get two popular and pretty female protags. I live and breathe for the manga where we have two pretty/cool protag.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Izumi seems like a troublesome person. Just be more honest dammit. You're not doing anone any favors (including yourself)

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm so tired of love triangles it's so rare that anyone does anything actually interesting with them.

Komomojpg
joined Aug 6, 2014

Yeah love triangles are a pain it's been several chapters now where nothing happens at all.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nothing good can come out of Fuji/Izumi ship, Izumi is low key yandere and seem to try to isolate Fuji and keep her for herself. The relation can never be good. yes Kanade don't have really figure out anything but it's still better than Miss Dangerous Vibes.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah love triangles are a pain it's been several chapters now where nothing happens at all.

Exactly, most of the time they're just a stalling tactic that ultimately contributes nothing interesting and just leaves us with either a sad sympathetic side character or a vanquished mildly annoying villain.

Victoria
joined Jul 30, 2019

Ok I can't really hate Izumi after the last Chapter. It's clearly indicated that she had feelings for Nanaki since forever.
It's gotta hurt to see her taken away, first by some a**hole guy, next time by another girl (even if they don't realise their feelings). Sure, she does it the wrong way. For example she showed Nanaki the picture of her cheating (ex)boyfriend in front of all the other girls. This had to be calculated, it just backfired. She's a teenage girl that has to handle her feelings for someone she thought she'd never have a chance with, but suddenly she develops feelings for a girl? Damn, poor Izumi.
(Not gonna lie, tho. If all of the signals are just misleading af and she actually likes Kanade, I'll be surprised)

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And i can't bring to like her because if you really like someone, you don't past your time trying to hurting her. If she is a coward who can't bring herself to said what she want to the one she love then don't start to break all her social interactions because of your own problems. It's the complete opposite of Sayaka. Where Sayaka know she don't have a chance to win Touko over, she decide to help her and stay at her side even if she can't be more than a friend. When Izumi know she don't have a chance, she decide that nobody will had a chance to win Fuji over and decide to take away everyone that had feeling for Fujishiro.

(Not gonna lie, tho. If all of the signals are just misleading af and she actually likes Kanade, I'll be surprised)

Or bad writing.

joined Dec 13, 2013

its kinda sad that the focus of the moment is this pseudo love triangle where nothing happens… i feel bad for the otaku girl, she’s clearly just ‘there’

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Okay, but can we talk about the fact that the date on the ema says 29-10-2019? That's ten days from now! Future manga! Σ(T□T)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Okay, but can we talk about the fact that the date on the ema says 29-10-2019? That's ten days from now! Future manga! Σ(T□T)

Still waiting for my flying cars, full-body cyborgs and industrial massdriver facilities on the Moon to arrive by the present year as according to Cyberpunk 2020. :|

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

KittyCatOmaniac posted:

Already pointed it out in a previous comment. Maybe a translator joke.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Still waiting for my flying cars, full-body cyborgs and industrial massdriver facilities on the Moon to arrive by the present year as according to Cyberpunk 2020. :|

Imagine a yuri manga set somewhere in Neu Katz's AFOW. I'd pay to read that crossover.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Love rivals always seem to be a sign that an author doesn't know how to keep their work going in any other way.

I liked this manga better when it was about a popular gyaru and an unpopular nobody falling in love.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

At this point, I don't know anymore.
Let this flow whatever path it is.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

The sooner this whole Izumi thing is over, the better.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I'm still shocked that they decided to license this

Boggles my mind

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

There's just one thing that this story is missing: Kurokawa, at this point of things, should find herself falling hard for Fujishiro, and struggling in confusion with feelings of love and passion that she doesn't understand. You know, just like Fujishiro has been feeling and acting towards Kurokawa? That. Afaict, Kurokawa is still stuck in "I admire Fujishiro, she's the perfect princess!" and hasn't shown any romantic feelings (or feeling of jealousy) towards the other girl. This cluelessness is blocking any progress in their relationship....

joined Jul 26, 2016

^A lot of that would be down to Kurokawa still being fundamentally caught in her deep-rooted self-esteem issues and putting Fujishiro on a pedestal as some kind of distant, ethereal quasi-divinity. She doesn't really have a very normal or healthy perspective of their relationship yet, nevermind now being ready to view them both as "mere mortals" who could conceivably have something like that between them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.