Forum › It's Like a Spring Storm discussion

20190203_135245
joined Mar 5, 2016

well, that WAS quite a storm.

last edited at Oct 17, 2019 5:13AM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Now, that's one way to start a manga. Wonder how it'll go from here.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ehhhh the short hair girl is a douchebag. Not feeling this so far.

joined Jan 5, 2018

lmao this story like went right to the end on the first chapter

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Neither of these characters are terribly interesting or likable and this is really paced like a oneshot.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

What an first chapter looking up to the next chapters

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I have no idea where they're going with this.

joined May 29, 2019

poor fiance-kun

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, that ... was a thing ... that happened ... I guess.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

This is definitely something else. I'll be waiting for updates.

joined Nov 7, 2013

whats gonna happen next? tune in to find out!

Savage%20juno-min
joined Oct 17, 2017

Yeah wow. This was really choppy, big jumps, awkward transitions, and little substance.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

"I'll be taking your bride."

Son of a...

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

just like that ??
i hope it doesn't end so bad,,,

joined Oct 10, 2016

I share same feelings with everyone. It was awkward af. Like, what are their problems? ._.

Won't pick it up again. Sorry.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Bang. Now I hate walls of infodump monologue just as much as anyone but I don't like whiplash injuries either.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Reminds me of the ending of “the bachelor” with Dustin Hoffman in it. This time it’s yuri. Meh.

I think a couple more chapters released to give a good introduction to story would be better because right now the characters don’t seem interesting... it looks doomed to fail.

joined Jun 28, 2018

If only this can happen in real life........

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Seems like author really wanted to start series with "stealing from the altar" scene, but also recognized that if they won't properly introduce characters before it, it won't work, hence the ultra rushed first chapter. I think the general premise is interesting and having useless lesbian actually having guts to go and steal girl during wedding isn't something we see very often, which I compliment, but I agree that execution is pretty messy. I'm willing to give author benefit of the doubt and see what they're going to do now first.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Neither of these characters are terribly interesting or likable and this is really paced like a oneshot.

Kinda agree. I like her stealing her at the alter - but I dont like either of their personalities.

I will have to check out a few more chapters first I guess.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Kinda agree. I like her stealing her at the alter - but I dont like either of their personalities.

I will have to check out a few more chapters first I guess.

My hope is that the author just really wanted to get to the runaway bride scene ASAP and subsequent chapters are actually going to have like reasonable pacing and more thorough development of what the hell is even happening.

joined Oct 17, 2016

I dont know ANYONE, who married through an arranged or "gold digger/reputation" marriage, so I just cant relate to it, why you should do it. Whats the percentage in Japan for "no love" marriages btw?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Seems like author really wanted to start series with "stealing from the altar" scene, but also recognized that if they won't properly introduce characters before it, it won't work, hence the ultra rushed first chapter. I think the general premise is interesting and having useless lesbian actually having guts to go and steal girl during wedding isn't something we see very often, which I compliment, but I agree that execution is pretty messy. I'm willing to give author benefit of the doubt and see what they're going to do now first.

yeah, I agree.
it's a nice idea, but it was too rushed to care about any of the characters or get to know them.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This is such a refreshing read by such a great author! Looking forward to the coming chapters

This is pretty standard chapter 1 stuff, nothing too out of the ordinary. The story is set up, everything has been laid out, and there's just the right amount of ennui.

last edited at Oct 17, 2019 9:05AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

...and there's just the right amount of ennui.

The right amount of tediousness and boredom?!

To reply you must either login or sign up.