Forum › It's Like a Spring Storm discussion

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

zensunni posted:

I really can't imagine that he actually has feelings for someone he hardly knows.

Love at first sight. Judging people by their appearance is prevalent in manga. So yea, I can totally buy him being into her based only on seeing her few times.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

To everyone that didn't like the first chapter... What, do you all hate fun?

Bad writing, boring characters, and cliche plot isn't "fun". Chapter 2 didn't help with the "no homo" and everything after is mundane. Characters remain unlikable throughout.

I disagree on all counts. Yeah, the first chapter is a pretty cliche plot, but you know what you never see? That plot in the -first chapter-. You never see a story about what happens -after- the lover steals the depressed bride away from her wedding, so this isn't cliche, it's an inversion of a cliche.

And, seriously, chapter 2 has no "no homo" moment. She just didn't want to get married! They're clearly in a relationship! She was bashful about having sex, but c'mon, have you people never seen someone act like a tsundere? She even says "I didn't hate it or anything"!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ About the remark at the end of the post - Saying "It's not like [insert feeling or emotion here] [insert thing or activity here] or something" or something structurally very similar, yet meaning-inly same, is as tsundere as it gets.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Wow what the heck this is crazy! I'm curious to see where it goes!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I’d like the rest please

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Same

joined Oct 22, 2018

It's been quite the long while. Is it dropped, or is it like with Hana ni Arashi - raws of chapter releases are so low quality that the scanlators are waiting for the volume release so they could translate and release all in a batch?

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 6:49PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's been quite the long while. Is it dropped, or is it like with Hana ni Arashi - raws of chapter releases are so low quality that the scanlators are waiting for the volume release so they could translate and release all in a batch?

Haven't had any new updates from Pixiv.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^

joined May 25, 2020

i am fine with this ending its a NOT-BAD read

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Aw damn. I thought it was going well

joined May 3, 2014

sooo axed? canceled ? no raws or what ??? T^T damn another one not finished.....

Lecture De Cendre
joined May 10, 2021

Sad

To reply you must either login or sign up.