Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Her hobby wasn't weird.

Dammit, now I'm unable to envision her as anybody but that manga's protagonist.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Its me i'm the shark girl

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Cow sensei was surprisingly nonchalant about it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Cow sensei was surprisingly nonchalant about it.

Many of the girls seem quite inured to Kokeshi's antics and just play along tbh
Guess she's seen as the schools mascot human Lovable Sex Maniac or something?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This looks like it'll be great lol

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This reminds me of this series in a way
But only because it's so much superior in every single way
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/heart_pounding_excitement_at_mononoke_girls_academy

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

It's almost kind-of annoying how every girl just seems to let the MC get away with whatever she wants. Even a gag manga needs some reaction.

It's all boke little to no tuskkomi so it ends up being a bunch of setups with no punchlines.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018
Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

It's almost kind-of annoying how every girl just seems to let the MC get away with whatever she wants. Even a gag manga needs some reaction.

It's all boke little to no tuskkomi so it ends up being a bunch of setups with no punchlines.

Yup. There are a few points were you sort-of see the beginning of a Tuskkomi (like the aforementioned shark girl), but they don't really land, since the MC just sort-of ignores them and the other character acts almost like it didn't happen.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

That last page....
Kudos to our MC for thinking of that so quickly.

joined Feb 23, 2016

well damn i recommend that indeed

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 12:29AM

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

The MC got a good head on her shoulders! Lol
She could always use an extra hand though.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Awww, I want to see some people return. Don't want her to move on without some real relationship gains.

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 2:04AM

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

This is just introduction phase, be patient.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Big brain time.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

That whole segment with the plant girl was weirdly off-beat. A cute monstergirl offers to let the MC pee on her, and suddenly the MC is totally not a super perv who'd absolutely do that?

It's like they were both trying to do a pervy tsukomi routine on the other so the girl who's in the not-pervert role temporarily becomes not-a-pervert when it's her turn.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

A cute monstergirl offers to let the MC pee on her, and suddenly the MC is totally not a super perv who'd absolutely do that?

She was probably just telling the truth that she didn't have to go right then. :P

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I suspect this will only be a long string of lewd jokes, and maybe groping, without any actual real action or even relationship.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That whole segment with the plant girl was weirdly off-beat. A cute monstergirl offers to let the MC pee on her, and suddenly the MC is totally not a super perv who'd absolutely do that?

It's like they were both trying to do a pervy tsukomi routine on the other so the girl who's in the not-pervert role temporarily becomes not-a-pervert when it's her turn.

I think there is a Delta between Regular sex jokes and Golden Showers

joined May 24, 2014

I suspect this will only be a long string of lewd jokes, and maybe groping, without any actual real action or even relationship.

I think that's the point

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

It will eventually run out of races and then we can see what's up

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 11:29AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

If this is going where I think it's going we are eventually going to see a birdgirl and the inevitable do eggs come out of the pooper or the vagoo gag line.

Snakegirl. [insert tongue sex jokes] Dragongirl. [insert jokes about burning stuff and being a hot head]

Spidergirl. [molestation jokes] Googirl. [lubrication jokes]

You get the point.

last edited at Oct 6, 2019 11:52AM

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

I wonder what kind of harassment she would do to a human girl

or maybe to a goddess.

never wheat shredded eat
joined Aug 21, 2019

If this is going where I think it's going we are eventually going to see a birdgirl and the inevitable do eggs come out of the pooper or the vagoo gag line.

eggs come out of the cloaca, duh

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Squid kidss, loved it in splatoon and my yuri hahaha

Plant girl asking for pee was surprising

To reply you must either login or sign up.