Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Do you think Kaoru actually likes Mask or if she just likes the thrill of pursuing a girl who can't fall for her charms

I don't think even kaoru knows

I don't think she's really the self-reflecting type tbh

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... The story development I'm most looking forward to at this point in time is Lord Onibi and snatch-patch-chan

joined Apr 6, 2019

Elisha's conclusion, after her hot interlude with Honoka, is:

"Wow! Today I've learned that BL doujinshi are a realistic, accurate depiction of the lives of homosexuals!"

Sigh. Elisha! Bad gaijin! Very bad gaijin!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hahaha.

It's so typical, isn't it? Westerners not getting that BL is fantasy and that you shouldn't compare it with gay real life.

Actually, there are Westerners who do the same thing with yuri -- compare it to the real lives of American/European lesbians, then blast it as not realistic. Amazing how some people have such a hard time drawing a clear line between reality and fiction.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Are you sure that irl yaoi people don't fiercely beat the drums with their testicles (゜ロ゜)?

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

White Rose posted:

I think the hottest scene of the whole manga was this without a doubt (first panel)

But, but... that's chapter 1!!!
Does that mean the manga has been going downhill since then? Σ(꒪ȏ꒪)

Sadly yes!! it went from a 100/10 and currently is just a mere 10/10 ............ lo/

ayano looks a lot more sexy in the older chapters - honestly ayano and miyoshi have kinda lost their sexual tension since its taking forever for them to even acknowledge anything romantic between them

Okay less lewd goofing around sure... but I’d say the stakes are even higher with all this feelings talk that’s been happening in the later chapters... and let’s not forget that lewd hand holding that was going on over here

joined Jul 26, 2016

and let’s not forget that lewd hand holding that was going on over here

joined Sep 5, 2018

Those will be added tomorrow since the additions themselves do take a bit of time. I claim Volume 4, since that's where I'm at in the story right now.

Since you’re currently reading it from from beginning to end, I went for the other end this time.

Currently missing couple tags used below:
Hibiki x Midori

Volume 10
123 -
124 - Ai x Chie
125 - Elisha x Honoka
126 - Airi x Michiru Mio x Shizuka
127 - Haruka x Kanade
128 - Hibiki x Midori
129 - Ai x Chie Ed x Ian
130 - Ai x Chie Airi x Michiru Ayano x Miyoshi Mahiro x Mahiru
131 - Mari x Yuu
132 - Elisha x Honoka
133 - Ed x Ian Kaoru x Shizuka Mio x Shizuka
134 - Mahiro x Mahiru Mari x Yuu

Volume 11
135 - Ayano x Miyoshi
136 - Ai x Chie Haruka x Kanade
137 - Ai x Chie Airi x Michiru Ayano x Miyoshi Elisha x Honoka
138 - Mio x Shizuka Mahiro x Mahiru
139 - Mari x Yuu
140 - Ai x Chie
141 - Airi x Michiru
142 - Elisha x Honoka
143 - Kaoru x Shizuka Mio x Shizuka
144 - Ai x Chie Mahiro x Mahiru
145 - Ed x Ian Hibiki x Midori
146 - Nononon x Yumimi

Volume 12
147 -
148 - Mahiro x Mahiru Mari x Yuu
149 - Ai x Chie
150 - Nao x Onibi
151 - Mariri x Mayuyu
152 - Airi x Michiru
153 - Mio x Shizuka
154 - Mio x Shizuka
155 - Ayano x Miyoshi Haruka x Kanade Hibiki x Midori
156 -
157 - Ai x Chie Ed x Ian Elisha x Honoka Nao x Onibi

Volume 13
158 - Ai x Chie Airi x Michiru Ayano x Miyoshi Elisha x Honoka Haruka x Kanade

Edit: Added Hibiki x Midori.

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 2:29PM

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

157 chapter why do I feel that Nao and Onibi the dream would be exactly how there life is after school and university?

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 10:38PM

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

White Rose posted:

I think the hottest scene of the whole manga was this without a doubt (first panel)

But, but... that's chapter 1!!!
Does that mean the manga has been going downhill since then? Σ(꒪ȏ꒪)

Sadly yes!! it went from a 100/10 and currently is just a mere 10/10 ............ lo/

ayano looks a lot more sexy in the older chapters - honestly ayano and miyoshi have kinda lost their sexual tension since its taking forever for them to even acknowledge anything romantic between them

Okay less lewd goofing around sure... but I’d say the stakes are even higher with all this feelings talk that’s been happening in the later chapters... and let’s not forget that lewd hand holding that was going on over here

In this chapter https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch158#10 Ayano and Miyoshi are more back with semi sexual tension as they are sharing romantically sharing food in front of everyone, even trying to point out how in love they are to the group eating lunch.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Since you’re currently reading it from from beginning to end, I went for the other end this time.

Currently missing couple tags used below:
Haruka x Kanade Mariri x Mayuyu Nao x Onibi

Awesome, thanks again. I'll continue to move up as I read, currently we're in the middle of Volume 5.

joined Oct 2, 2019

Sometimes i think the author firstly create this manga as just "random" and "perverted" moments between girls, but then saw the opportunity to actually develop a plot in the story and make the main pair the most long angst i ever seen xd (if any of you know some angsts more stressfull than this, i would be glad if it's shared with me, thanks)

joined Oct 2, 2019

Sometimes i think the author firstly create this manga as just "random" and "perverted" moments between girls, but then saw the opportunity to actually develop a plot in the story and make the main pair the most long angst i ever seen xd (if any of you know some angsts more stressfull than this, i would be glad if it's shared with me, thanks)

Wait, now that i analize it better. The other reason i see of why it seems like this, is the same with the majority of stories when they are at the very beginning. They start with something simple and then continue to develop it step by step and finally have a great plot and whatever

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 7:32PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

again posted:

Wait, now that i analize it better. The other reason i see of why it seems like this, is the same with the majority of stories when they are at the very beginning. They start with something simple and then continue to develop it step by step and finally have a great plot and whatever

Something like

Mangaka: Hey Editor, I want to make a vol of lesbian girls fooling alright in class, is that ok?"
Editor: Yeah just have fun
(((3 months later)))
Editor: We want 10+ Volumes
Mangaka: ?????????!!!!!!!???????

joined Jun 12, 2015

Mangaka: Hey Editor, I want to make a vol of lesbian girls fooling alright in class, is that ok?"
Editor: Yeah just have fun
(((3 months later)))
Editor: We want 10+ Volumes
Mangaka: ?????????!!!!!!!???????

Actually this series started as lewd girls doing lewd things to arouse male readers. I thing you forgot that infamous "felatio" scene from volume 2 (chapter 21, which I asume was deleted in tankobon). And it was at the verge of cancelation not that long ago.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 12:11AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Actually this series started as lewd girls doing lewd things to arouse male readers.

There's a synonymous way of saying that - "Lesbians fooling around in class." Hmm.

Anyway, I'll be out for the weekend, so the uploads for this may delayed. I'll pick up anything left when I return, and resume on the pairings, etc. at that time as well. Thank you for your patience.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Without a doubt some of the lewdest handholding to date on this site

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Definitely. This manga started out seeming pretty lacking in substance, but turned into this. Especially with the character groups interacting with each other, it brought out a lot more. Mahimahi particularly felt gimmicky at first. If you were to tell me when I first read this manga that it's going to get less ecchi but better at the same time I would not have believed it.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Oh lord here come all the handholding jokes.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ch 159 and 160 were a perfect pair to release in tandem. Thank you, uploaders.

The only thing coming is Mari.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 2:26PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The only thing coming is Mari.

The face she's making strikes me more like a "oh God finally found a bathroom and could take a dump" kind of one tbh

But yeah that chapter is practically tailor made for bad handholding jokes and scandalous moral turpitude

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

1993th

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The MahiMahi chapter has a somewhat more mature vibe than usual.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I noticed a little change in the Mahiro character, now I could see that one of the twins is like a seme and the other a uke xD

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Now everyone​ mentioned​ about​ older​ ch. I just remember​ that​ Shie(Ai couple)​ use to be all bitchy, we have come​ such a long way.

last edited at Oct 3, 2019 4:07PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.