Forum › New Game discussion

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Anyone reading raws... did Kou-chan say すき、大好き or 愛してる?

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

We all know kou is so dense but can we all acknowledge how easy Rin is, just by saying "I love you" she being defeated. That what i called "when you too gay, you too blind"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sanya Juutilainen posted:

I think what really matters is Rin's reaction but anyway here

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 9:54PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Kou's panties are reserved for Rin's eyes only (well, so she would prefer).

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 10:30PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’ve been telling you—all this series needed was Yagami back and everything picks right up.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ok, I shouldn't have been surprised that Rin misunderstood. lol

joined Apr 6, 2013

Is there anyone who hasn't seen them?

joined Mar 15, 2015

Is there anyone who hasn't seen them?

Momo didn't know about the "sleeping in panties" part until Aoba told her. To quote Chapter 64:

Aoba: On my first day, I saw Yagami-san sleeping under her desk in just her panties and a shirt. So at first, I thought she had to be pretty sloppy, I guess.
Momo: What? She really did that?
Aoba: Yeah! You never saw because she doesn't stay the night as much these days.
Momo: That's a surprise... although she does seem careless at times, so I guess I can see it.

It's hard to say for certain about the people who joined before Aoba, but I doubt many people outside of the character team have seen Kou sleeping in her panties. If Shizuku had seen Kou like that, she'd probably never let Kou forget it.

joined Feb 23, 2016

She’s probably going to notice soon though that heart didn’t doki doki for nothing(๑╹ω╹๑ ) hohoho

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Thanks a lot! I agree with your remark, but just wanted to know as a nuance :)

joined May 24, 2014

No aoba, that BARELY solved ANYTHING

joined May 24, 2014

Make up your mind Catherine!

joined Jul 26, 2016

gfdi Kou you neutron star, even Hotaru can see it

joined Jan 6, 2017

gfdi Kou you neutron star, even Hotaru can see it

She hasn't even met Rin yet, but she's already figured it out.

joined Mar 20, 2012

Kou is definitely my favorite character in this manga! The last two chapters have been amazing.

I was so lucky to discover this manga a month ago, it has two anime seasons that I'm enjoying immensely, and the work aspects of game design are so real xD. I worked a year as a game dev for AAA games, the overtime was BRUTAL. That the producer (Shizuku in this case) changes things so much and devs run around trying to finish so much stuff brings back so many memories.

joined May 23, 2015

Make up your mind Catherine!

There seems to be a large response along the lines of "what the hell is Catherine even thinking?"

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Kou you neutron star

First:
r/rareinsults

But, more importantly, second:
I think that "you neutron star" is my favourite insult now.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Hello everyone. I'd like to take a moment of your time to introduce this new, young and talented artist to the team. And as a way to further show how little I care for the work you have loyally performed for this company over the years, I'm going to yave her design the face of the game. Thank's for your time, and fuck you all.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hey, remember the lemon-squeezing analyses on this board concerning proper real-life game-development protocols, and how people were completely misreading a character’s behavior because they were ignorant about how a game company actually works?

Good times, good times.

Actually, no they weren’t—in fact, they were pretty damned tedious times. But all that’s certainly far distant in the rear-view mirror now . . .

joined May 23, 2015

Honestly it seems pretty clear that the author has given up any sense of reality (or even internal consistency) to just forcefully railroad the story along the track he wants it to follow.

But if you hang in there, things start getting better once this arc ends. For the time being, at least. I can only hope whatever drama he ends up planning for the next arc isn't as nonsensical as it has been for the past few.

shermanchurchill
Images
joined Jun 19, 2017

Hello everyone. I'd like to take a moment of your time to introduce this new, young and talented artist to the team. And as a way to further show how little I care for the work you have loyally performed for this company over the years, I'm going to yave her design the face of the game. Thank's for your time, and fuck you all.

This. I mean Kou giving Aoba a chance to design "Sophie" an NPC seemed realistic but Hotaru just joined the company- has no experience in game character design but yeah fuck all the others, Hotaru you draw our big theme. Makes total sense. And Catherine is a businesswoman, she is only looking out for her company that dialogue made total sense after the Hotaru fiasco.

shermanchurchill
Images
joined Jun 19, 2017

I’ve been telling you—all this series needed was Yagami back and everything picks right up.

This is true. Storyline, frankly, is still somewhat inconsistent but Kou adds to hilarity, maturity and yuri-goodness making every chapter she's in much much more enjoyable.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

We should work up a scale of girl haremness with Iono as a 10
Iono a 10 Yurika a 9 Ueno/Takei Hisa an 8 ... Nishikino Maki a 6 ... Kuroki Tomoko a 1 (she does get a couple girl-grabs in). I think Aoba's a solid 5.

I have to quote my WRONG self about how WRONG I was giving the WRONG number to Kuroki. She's a solid 7 or 8. In my defense she snuck up on me.

Who'd be a good thirsty 1?

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 5:21AM

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

GET MARRIED GOSHDARNIT!!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There's no merit to living with me
This comes from a cute sexy wife who spend half the time semi naked in home

Just kidding... Well not really kidding but yeah, just get married >:0

To reply you must either login or sign up.