Forum › New Game discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Looks like most of the office is gay for Umiko.

Aww, poor Nene. Don't worry! You had a good idea, the only problem was the packaging. You'll get it right next time!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Did Nene and Narumi just become love rivals, too?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Umiko had a secret harem

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

The war for Umiko's heart is only just beginning!

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Umiko harem realm is now loading...
Nene-chi has joined the realm
Warning! The Umiko harem realm server is about to overheat...

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 5:22PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

I want to talk about cool Ahagon

But she is always cool

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The returns of Yagami and Umiko, and things immediately get better.

Coincidence? I think not.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Wait... How did I miss this new chapter?

Anyways... I think I'm slowly starting to agree with EpicYarnBoy. Emphasis on slowly starting to

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

damn the recent chapters have been trying to kill my ships (Aoba X Hifumi, Momoji X Narumi and Nene X Umiko)

They are trying to pair Aoba with Momoji, and Narumi is in a triangle with Nene over Umiko

Aoba x Momiji is trash.

Aoba x Hifumi will always be the best ship and no one can change my mind because is objectively true.

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 7:47PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

True, you would need to kill Naru and Hifumi to be even remotely scared of Aoba x Momiji having a future

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 7:51PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Nene is the one true cream puff that Umiko desires

joined May 24, 2014

Umiko is an international playgirl!

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Nene is the one true cream puff that Umiko desires

Agree.

Woah! the ship war is getting serious here XD

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I really liked that chapter with the disabled girl, I hope we get to see more of her and Sophie

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Uh-oh. Nenechi's got some competition!

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Yeah, it kind of feels like the author kind of gave up on Hifumi's character arcs lately. She felt like a more important character in the early chapters, part of the main cast. Now it feels like she's been demoted to a complete side character. :\

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yeah, it kind of feels like the author kind of gave up on Hifumi's character arcs lately. She felt like a more important character in the early chapters, part of the main cast. Now it feels like she's been demoted to a complete side character. :\

Are you trying to use the cruel truth to make me cry?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Momoji and Narumi are clearly just a test sent by the Lord to see if Aoba and Umiko are truly devoted to their waifus!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Did you all forget that Momoji and Narumi are leaving together ?

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Momoji and Narumi are clearly just a test sent by the Lord to see if Aoba and Umiko are truly devoted to their waifus!

I like the way you think.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

It's hard to be surprised about this when its basically canon that there are no men there.

But still, umiko is bae. She is the foundation of the coding harem department

joined Jan 6, 2017

I still feel this even in this chapter that's about her. It feels like she doesn't have any presence anymore.

shermanchurchill
Images
joined Jun 19, 2017

I still feel this even in this chapter that's about her. It feels like she doesn't have any presence anymore.

I thought she had a pretty fine presence, she's still her awkward self but it was nice to see Hifumi deciding to take on Hajime for the sake of keeping their job smooth. I think she is gaining confidence, I'll agree it's been a slow progress since there had been a distinct lack of Hifumin but I like the chapter and would welcome more like these.

The plus point in this was the minimal newbies' (Momiji and Narumi) scenes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.