Forum › New Game discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I always forget Hifumi is a brunette. For some reason I keep imagining her with dark purple hair.

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Ahhh, girls, I feel you all. Development team life is tough orz

AntagonistChan
AntagonistChan
Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

I always forget Hifumi is a brunette. For some reason I keep imagining her with dark purple hair.

I think that's how she was in the anime, IIRC.

YuruYuriYurin
Images
joined Jun 17, 2017

What did Yun meant when she said Kou chan cheated. IDGI.

Anonymous XIV
joined Aug 7, 2013

Just that she's like a cheat code, making it easier to get the job done, because she's both good and fast.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Hifumi was the coloured page so I thought maybe Aoba x Hifumi would rise again from the grave but I guess not ._.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Just that she's like a cheat code, making it easier to get the job done, because she's both good and fast.

She gooodd
She fastt
She forgot to wear her trousers bacc

here's an actual explanation I want to add:

She's really dedicated to her job, as to her technically living in the studio for the sake of getting things done. I think the sleeping over is what she considers a 'cheat code'

Also, I'm glad this chapter focused more on Hifumi, its very timely... almost in sync with the forums...

Author-san can read our minds confirmed!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yagami Kou was carrying the company, but now they're discovering they can cope, mostly. They should outsource to some people in France, IMO.

Didn't even know this was still going on and what the hell am I seeing?? This other girl's become a rival to Umiko's future waifu Nene! And I read stuff about Hifumi and Aoba's love kinda getting destroyed... O_o

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Yeah, it kind of feels like the author kind of gave up on Hifumi's character arcs lately. She felt like a more important character in the early chapters, part of the main cast. Now it feels like she's been demoted to a complete side character. :\

I still feel this even in this chapter that's about her. It feels like she doesn't have any presence anymore.

No, I agree. I think the problem is that this chapter just feels so disconnected. It feels like a side chapter focusing on Hifumi so that she feels less neglected, rather than a main part of the story that naturally progresses her character.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If you’re hoping that the game development will be believable in the future...Stop.

I've never cared one tiny bit whether the game development practices were totally realistic in terms of the real-life games industry; I just want them to be internally consistent in the storyworld.

(Sure, they need to be plausible, but I'm not reading this for the nuts-and-bolts of what sounds like a pretty terrible industry to actually work in.)

joined Mar 15, 2015

Yeah, it kind of feels like the author kind of gave up on Hifumi's character arcs lately. She felt like a more important character in the early chapters, part of the main cast. Now it feels like she's been demoted to a complete side character. :\

I still feel this even in this chapter that's about her. It feels like she doesn't have any presence anymore.

I thought she had a pretty fine presence, she's still her awkward self but it was nice to see Hifumi deciding to take on Hajime for the sake of keeping their job smooth. I think she is gaining confidence, I'll agree it's been a slow progress since there had been a distinct lack of Hifumin but I like the chapter and would welcome more like these.

The plus point in this was the minimal newbies' (Momiji and Narumi) scenes.

I mostly agree with this, but I actually like Naru. She makes for an interesting foil to Nene, since while Nene's a bit childish and sometimes has trouble focusing, Naru's more mature(I can't see Nene helping out around the house like that) and driven to a fault. She also goes through a good amount of character development, particularly coming to acknowledge Nene's skill and determination, and going from not wanting to make any changes that would potentially delay the game (thus possibly reflecting badly on her), to being willing to work with Hajime on coming up with a new idea even though she might get in trouble. I also liked the story arc with her and her mother, particularly how both have valid points, and while the disagreement isn't fully resolved by the end, they do make a little progress in coming to understand each other.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

yeets himself away

Here, let me help.

joined Dec 18, 2018

No Hotaru, back slowly away from Kou, she's taken.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

No Hotaru, back slowly away from Kou, she's taken.

I don't think we'd ever have to worry of that, she just likes teasing people and making lame puns.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

A new challenger approaches!

joined Apr 6, 2013

What a twiist

joined May 24, 2014

Nenechi, you're BARELY an adult

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nenechi, you're BARELY an adult

Funny enough but she supossed to be the oldest between her and Aoba.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

The gaydar is getting off the charts in this chapter... provided it's Rin whose gayness you're measuring, that is...
Kou... just how dense CAN you be?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

(((((SUBTEXT)))))

I was waiting for this release xP it really made me happy because from the raws I knew it would cute but I wasn't expecting THAT much hahaha.
Kou's denseness has surpassed those of a male harem protagonist

last edited at Aug 23, 2019 8:20PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kou is a walking gravitational singularity confirmed

On another note Mont-Saint-Michel is p cool; all those stairs are pretty harsh if you happen to be running a fever, though. >_<

joined Oct 13, 2014

so much for subtext lol

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

91 chapters. 91 chapters, and all it took was 7 or so panels. There's something extraordinary about that.

Well, I guess I won't complain.

To reply you must either login or sign up.