joined May 30, 2013

Threesome endings are the best.

Anyone who disagrees can fight me.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 8:32AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I would, but I don't want to get arrested... again.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

If this was the real world, and not some moderated online forums, I would've shouted "FIGHT THE SYSTEM", but alas, this is a Dynasty forum.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't really mind the ending itself but whew boy, it needed at least another couple chapters cause hot damn it got to the ending at light speed.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

OH MY FUCKING GOD?!?! BEST RUSHED ENDING EVER!!!!!! From 3 useless lesbians to zero............
claps
tear
hands Oscar to the mangaka
Everything I wanted from this manga

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 9:01AM

joined Jan 17, 2017

Yay poly ending! (Yes it was rushed but idc)

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Yay poly ending! (Yes it was rushed but idc)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Didn't really feel that rushed or "axed" for me. The story felt designed to be two volumes long and didn't feel the need to bloat itself with unneccessary angst. And the poly ending I found cute.
Plus the senpai always has her lizard

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 9:43AM

Whatsapp%20image%202019-04-25%20at%2010.16.22%20pm%20(1)
joined Jan 4, 2018

the three of them being lovers? unexpected, but... okay.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Really wished the publishers had given the author 2 chapters to wrap up the series instead of one. I live for good, healthy and well done polyamorous relationships and while there was hardly any build up, and it was super rushed, this is a good relationship, they all obviously love each other, and the wedding picture shows an amazing future for them.

But it stills leaves a bittersweet taste in the mouth, with one more chapter, this one could've focused more on the sempai, give her a better "giving up on Amane" scene, and the next one could've shown more inside Kou's head, giving us clues that she is already in love with the other two before her confession in the final page.

This is still a good series in general, and I personally really enjoyed it, specially for the polyamory twist in the end.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Twice I started reading ch.9 and couldn't get even halfway through it. Came to comments to see if others were having similar problems only to find out that the story ended. Art-wise, it does not appear rushed, so I don't think it got axed. I really liked the characters in the beginning, and they're certainly cute enough, but I lost all of my empathy for them somewhere along the way. I just wish I still cared how it finished; that's really the part that makes me sad.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 9:54AM

joined May 17, 2019

I was really into Nene x Kou throughout but then in this chapter I was SURE Kou and Senpai was gonna happen and I was waiting for it!! But whew, didn't expect that

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Top 10 twists in yuri manga lol

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Okay, that was abrupt, but I can't complain in the slightest that my galaxy brain poly call from like chapter three came true. Also, the art is still way too pretty for a serialised manga.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I saw worse rushed endings, this one was actually okay. And hey, I'll never complain about polyamory, you can share your taxes by 3, is almost a necessity in todays society depending were you live (I am just half joking here)

Polyamory is not legal in the majority of the world though and will give you no tax benefits. :P

That would be Polygamy, not polyamory. Polyamory merely means that the you feel romantic love for more than one person. You can't legislate people's feelings. Polygamy would be marrying more than one person. There ARE places where that is legal, but it is usually not of the type presented here. (Most cases are patriarchal with the man having multiple wives being legal. These are mostly in Africa and Middle-Eastern and Southeast Asia. In Europe, Australia, and both American continents polygamy is fully outlawed.)

However, in the country of origin for this story, same sex marriage isn't legal either... so they can't get tax benefits if just two of them marry, so WTF does that matter?

Also, why should tax benefits matter in matters of the heart? What is MORE important than tax benefits, in my opinion, are spousal rights in the event of hospitalization and things like that. Especially if the families of one's partners don't approve of the relationship, it can be difficult if one of the partners is injured and hospitalized, because blood relatives can deny non-married partners the right to visit the patient in the event that the person is unconscious. So you can end up with situations where someone's estranged parents take control of their care when they are ill instead of their partners they have been living with for years. That is where legal recognition would be valuable, not in terms of tax benefits.

As for the ending of the manga... I felt it might have seemed a little rushed, but only the poly ending AFTER page 35. Don't get me wrong... I LIKED the poly ending. It just seemed like it was tacked on and a bit rushed. What about Senpai? You ask... She pretty much made her bed and is lying in it... Her manipulative ways led to where she is. I thought there might be some glimmer of hope for a relationship between her and Kou, but that hadn't really been developed at all in previous chapters so it would have been a real stretch if it was tacked on in the final chapter.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 10:21AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Twice I started reading ch.9 and couldn't get even halfway through it. Came to comments to see if others were having similar problems only to find out that the story ended. Art-wise, it does not appear rushed, so I don't think it got axed. I really liked the characters in the beginning, and they're certainly cute enough, but I lost all of my empathy for them somewhere along the way. I just wish I still cared how it finished; that's really the part that makes me sad.

I tend to agree--the characters had potential, but for whatever reason, by the end they seemed like puppets being pushed, increasingly rapidly, around the stage.

I think in particular Nene's problems were mostly just waved away--her extremely negative reaction to the whole Amane/smile/modeling business needed more unwinding than it got here.

And the art was quite good in spots, but also tended to overdo the glitzy tones in the big emotional scenes and was markedly sloppy or just off in a number of places--Sensei Hotstuff looks like she has zombie eyes while congratulating/sexually harrassing Kou.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I saw worse rushed endings, this one was actually okay. And hey, I'll never complain about polyamory, you can share your taxes by 3, is almost a necessity in todays society depending were you live (I am just half joking here)

Polyamory is not legal in the majority of the world though and will give you no tax benefits. :P

That would be Polygamy, not polyamory.

sigh
Why thank you for repeating this point instead of reading whether someone already pointed it out and what I responded to it. Really shows how observant you are.

I didn't need a lecture on what polygamy is or where and how it is legal (like I wouldn't know). The "most of the world" part wasn't there for show.

However, in the country of origin for this story, same sex marriage isn't legal either... so they can't get tax benefits if just two of them marry, so WTF does that matter?

Irrelevant. The only countries that allow gay marriage do not allow polygamy, therefore they cannot marry in another country either.

Also, why should tax benefits matter in matters of the heart?

Ask @GeneralJ why it's so important instead of me. Oh wait, @GeneralJ already clarified what they meant. It's like reading the entire convo would help or something.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 10:33AM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Of course it's you BugDevil, my nemesis.

You can't win. Threesome relationships plus yuri is too good of a combination.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This struggle shall never end! As long as I draw breath and 99% of romance authors suck at writing polyamory stories I will never cease destryoing your lofty delusions of poly-grandeur.

This rushed conclusion makes all claims to polyamory being the best outcome void. As per usual it is a unrealistic and forced "happy" end that simplifies relationship dynamics too much. Hmph.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

nigga wat? I was about to shed a tear when the couple reconciled and then Amane was like " Let's go full Mira" and Kou was like "it seems the thing I wanted all along was a harem" I wanted to see KouXsenpai but the author was like "why did I write this character again?" I think without the polyamory ending this would've got waaay less negative comments. I'm usually a fan of polyamory but this one didn't have the proper developement for it.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 10:51AM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

BugDevil: This is a great example of one of those "I like this so far but here's what's going to/should happen" series openings, where Dynasty should generate official betting boards for predicting future developments, with, I dunno, Yuri Points or something (gold lilies, maybe?) to the winners. Odds would change on the individual elements as the chapters come out:

• Any love triangle: 5:2
  • Exes reunite: 2:1
  • Lizard girl + Camera-chan: 3:1
  • Any polyamory ending: 25:1
  • Sensei & Gecko: 500:1

Etc.

I bet 10 Daylilies on Camera girl x Lizard girl and Exes rekindle the flame.

Love triangle = Win
Exes reunite = win
Lizard sempai + camera-chan = close, but nope
Polyamory = highly likely
Sensei + Gecko = still possible!

The art kept getting better, but the last chapter did seem to qo woosh past us in a flurry! Another chapter of everyone being happy would have been sweet. Literally... sweet, gibs diabetes so sweet...

What about the teacher.. ;-;

Sequel? Let us pray for such a wonderful ship as Teacher + Lizard with 7+ chapters!

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 10:53AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Wow, polyamory ending. It's not every day that you find one, see.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This struggle shall never end! As long as I draw breath and 99% of romance authors suck at writing polyamory stories I will never cease destryoing your lofty delusions of poly-grandeur.

This rushed conclusion makes all claims to polyamory being the best outcome void. As per usual it is a unrealistic and forced "happy" end that simplifies relationship dynamics too much. Hmph.

BugD, it's pretty clear that there's a strong contingent of yuri readers for whom the final shipping outcome is the be-all and end-all of a story, no matter how artificially or arbitrarily the story gets there. I probably don't need to cite examples of some of the more egregious examples of "happy" endings that skip over all the hard parts that the rest of the story had set up, where as long as we get to squee over the right kind of lovey-dovey images in the finale, all is for the best in the best of all possible worlds.

If it were possible to argue such readers out of their positions, the story itself would have already done that for you.

joined May 27, 2019

I hate this type of ending ._. even though I always want a yuri harem or a love triangle story

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch09#18

Reaches with her right hand, next frame is holding hands not lewd! with her left hand :/

Her pinky is really fat in the top frame, eh? Lolz

To reply you must either login or sign up.