Forum › Posts by Lyletheagendered

Lyletheagendered
joined Oct 23, 2016

Ouch, my feels, they'd been hit.

Lyletheagendered
joined Oct 23, 2016

I said, "Polyamory!" outloud and raised my arms. It's a good thing no one is in the room with me, because they would defentetly be giving me weird stares.

joined Oct 23, 2016

It's dead silent in my house as I'm reading this, so I decided to listen to some music as I go along. For whatever reason I picked soft, sweet piano music. I have decided that it makes the whole thing so much more wholesome and sweet, solely because of the atmosphere of this music.

Lyletheagendered
joined Oct 23, 2016

I am sad to say that Adventure Time is over, but in the last episode Marcaline kissed Bubblegum's sweet sweet lips. It is canon now and I am very glad.

Lyletheagendered
Beloved L discussion 25 Feb 20:40
joined Oct 23, 2016

This is probably my favorite manga on there. The art is so very good, the story line is great, and it's funny yet serious. I love it so much and will be waiting patiently for the chapters to come.

Lyletheagendered
Free Soul discussion 13 Feb 18:00
joined Oct 23, 2016

I'll be honest, I didn't know if I wanted to read this, like it seemed good, but I still wasn't sure. The thing that made me decide to read is that is says the word "smitten" in the description. But the story was pretty good, I'm glad I decided to read it after all.