Forum › Posts by SPHR

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Man I hope we see more of Rika's classmate. While I wouldn't have any problems with a romance between him and Satsuki, I like their friendship too much, and Okazaki seems like such a nice girl, they would be cute together.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Huh, new chapter bringing us some answers it seems. So I guess Shion is Lord Enorme huh, I didn't expect that. Did anyone else figure this out in this chapter or even earlier? Now I'm interested in seeing how that happened.

Yeah, some people speculated about it pretty much ever since Shion showed up because she wears a similar-looking cape. Then she got really mad when Randa touched her butt.

I haven't looked at this series' forum in a while, makes sense.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Huh, new chapter bringing us some answers it seems. So I guess Shion is Lord Enorme huh, I didn't expect that. Did anyone else figure this out in this chapter or even earlier? Now I'm interested in seeing how that happened.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Yes! Finally! Thank you /u/ Scanlations! I was waiting for someone to translate this, it's such a cute little story!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I need that Sentai in real life, that sounds amazing! A Sentai about dismantling capitalism, that's what's missing in my life!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

"Señorita" = spanish. "Senhorita" = portuguese. Also, no brazilian that age calls her friends senhoritas. Paola had this weird mixture of spanish and portuguese. Still nice to see a brazilian character though.

(just to be sure, this is not a critic on the translators, just a comment on the whole thing)

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 7:50AM

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

^ If I'm not wrong, this will actually end really gay, unless I'm making a serious misunderstanding

Loved this chapter, specially how honest and serious those last couple of pages were.

last edited at Jan 19, 2021 5:00PM

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Oh yeah, that's a good idea, bring Konatsu to spend the night with Koyuki "I'm so gay I can't form full sentences when her hair is in a ponytail" Honami, not problems there.

But seriously, even if you still keep things "subtext", Koyuki is a whole mess of a lesbian, how is she gonna react to Konatsu and Kaede sleeping over?

SPHR
Suito-to! discussion 13 Jul 15:39
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

.... I was about to comment on how nice it is for the translators to show the real dishes on the last pages of each chapter.... then that hotdogs chapter credits page popped up.... I fukn died

aaaa

Here's what the food they got in chapter 6 looks like.

Oh wow, that looks like the type of hot dog you would find here in Brazil, that looks amazing.

SPHR
Image Comments 15 Jun 23:46
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
76995972_p0

I should really get back to reading the sequel. I don't know why I stopped.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

How it would have been if the proposal was canon on Sachi's side:
proposal happens
Sachi: "My big sister senses are tingling! Eri, we need to hurry back home with a cake!"
Eri: "... Why does everytime your 'big sister senses' tingle our dates end with us running back to your place with cake?"

SPHR
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Is it just me, or does Yuki seem to have a thing for Komachi? And when Yuki left school while Komachi stayed behind, who was saying/thinking "I really hate that part of you" because I could see it being either of them. Anyway, interesting first chapter. The cover and ending have me thinking we're definitely in for some drama, possibly even angst. I look forward to more.

I really hope she does, she can help Komachi get over her apparent obsession with her sister.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Guys, she did it, my daughter did it, she confessed! I'm so proud!!

These 2 chapters were everything I wanted from them, from Adachi doing her best, to Shimamura' growing development, the festival as a whole, to even Hino and Nagafuji being freaking adorable in the extra.

I like Tarumi, and I know we're still going to see more of her, I hope by the end her friendship with Shimamura won't be completely broken. Adachi is definitely still to quick to get jealous, and this is not a relationship that will sail smoothly in the beginning, heck, the fact Shimamura is not in love with Adachi yet is a pretty big flag for issues, although I don't see something like the two ever breaking up for a while over a fight, drama is still on the horizon.

But for now we celebrate, they are a couple, they care for each other, and are happiest together. Cheers for my disaster of a daughter Adachi, and her girlfriend Shimamura!

last edited at May 14, 2020 11:01AM

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Not gonna lie, the fact that the scars aren't from physical abuse (from parents or whoever) make me really relieved.

SPHR
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I really hope we end with a happy family, Haru calling Midori mom, seeing her as the person her mom loved, would be best way for this series to end in my eyes.

SPHR
SHY discussion 17 Apr 20:36
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

"Why was i blushing?"

'COS U GAY, TERU

You gay, and you have a girlfriend, so stop it Teru! Bad Teru!

SPHR
Image Comments 14 Apr 19:02
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
38225341_p0

What year are we in!?

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I believe we have, once again, canonically destroyed that subtext tag, good job Momo.

SPHR
Image Comments 10 Apr 23:13
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
Tumblr_inline_p9etffe4aj1r0vkb2_1280

Oldest sister Iruru is not amused that she is always responsible for the photos, so she never gets to be in them. (Not gonna lie, I know she wasn't in the anime, but when her dynamic became, Tooru and Kobayashi's older daughter / Kanna's older sister I really started to like Iruru and wish she appeared more in family pictures from fans)

SPHR
Lily Marble discussion 09 Apr 22:06
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Wait, are you telling me that Aya don't know about Asama's crush on Nozomi ?

I know right? That's kinda surprising.

SPHR
SHY discussion 09 Apr 18:50
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Jesus Ai, her girlfriend is standing right there behind you guys.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I got super excited until I realized this chapter already came out in Mangadex a while ago.

SPHR
Image Comments 14 Mar 21:44
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019
Esmpluivaaeboyf-orig

^^ They are actually standing still, one friend is taking the picture and another is holding a fan in front of their faces.

SPHR
Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Yall, do you know what this means? I mean, seriously, are we even prepared for the truth this chapter brings us?

Haruka qnd Yuu canonically had sex before Yuzu and Mei.

Let the memes flow people! We were given unlimited power through this knowledge!!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

I was not ready to wake up to this, but it made my day so much better, hehe.