Forum › Adachi and Shimamura discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Can Shimamura get any more oblivious? Adachi is practically drooling all over her and she still hasn't figured it out? How? It literally makes no sense.

She's seeing it and pushing it into denial. Because otherwise she'd have to be emotionally invested, and at some point she decided that that was no good. So she built a wall.

But Adachi's Big Gay is so big and unrelenting that that wall is taking serious homo damage, lol.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Can Shimamura get any more oblivious? Adachi is practically drooling all over her and she still hasn't figured it out? How? It literally makes no sense.

She's seeing it and pushing it into denial. Because otherwise she'd have to be emotionally invested, and at some point she decided that that was no good. So she built a wall.

But Adachi's Big Gay is so big and unrelenting that that wall is taking serious homo damage, lol.

Not to mention that Shimamura has the, "Adachi is clingy because she's been emotionally neglected by her mother" card to fall back on whenever she needs to convince herself.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

It's been two volumes of nothing but Adachi being a useless lesbian and little to no focus on Shimamura's perspective whatsoever. I'm starting to lose hope that anything's actually gonna happen here.

I won't see it as yuri until Adachi (most likely) confesses

Getting flashbacks to early Girlfriends discussions.

> Also, i take it that Shimamura's sister didn't want the boomerang, then?

The boomerang was always intended for Adachi, right? She just told Nagafuji it was for her little sister because she was embarrassed about their date iirc. I should probably actually go back and read the manga to make sure what I'm saying is true when correcting someone, but I'm pretty certain that that's right...

Edit: I'm an idiot and redundant.

last edited at Aug 29, 2019 10:21PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also, i take it that Shimamura's sister didn't want the boomerang, then?

The boomerang was always intended for Adachi, right? She just told Nagafuji it was for her little sister because she was embarrassed about their date iirc. I should probably actually go back and read the manga to make sure what I'm saying is true when correcting someone, but I'm pretty certain that that's right...

Yes but i think she didn't said it explicitely in the manga.I think she explain it in the LN.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It should be pretty obvious even in the manga that she's actually looking for present for Adachi, though.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It should be pretty obvious even in the manga that she's actually looking for present for Adachi, though.

Yes but the whole Shima/Naga going shopping in the LN is just a page extra in the manga.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Yes but i think she didn't said it explicitely in the manga.I think she explain it in the LN.

I haven't read the light novel that far, so I definitely knew it just from reading the manga...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I haven't read the light novel that far, so I definitely knew it just from reading the manga...

Well, that's the only page about Naga/Shima going for the present whereas in the LN it's a whole chapter.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Oh wait... That comment was really old and someone already responded to it saying pretty much exactly what I did... Why did I make that reply? Oooooopppssss....

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

I need spoilers~

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !

joined Jan 25, 2017

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER !

Or is it an old challenger

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

FUCK NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN WHYYY

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

its... who?

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Who's that? The real delinquent? But she sure doesn't look like one tho.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Interference located! Sound the alarm.
Heheh. Mum said welcome back. Now leave. get meat. And see if you can get a freebie.

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 3:44AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Great, yet another setback.
This series lurches along like someone's great aunt Sally

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is it the girl who were friend with Shima seen in a flashback in the LN ? Not sure if it happen in the manga tho.

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 4:27AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Is it the girl who were friend with Shima seen in a flashback in the LN ? Not sure if it happen in the manga tho.

Yes, it's her. Her calling Shimamura by "Shima" is the tipoff. It hasn't happened in the manga... yet.

I assumed at the time that whole little storyline in the LN existed for the purpose of reintroducing her later. Looks like I was right. I'm guessing we'll see that flashback in some form in the manga soonish.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Please no drama in my fluffy Yuri manga

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

today's special at the meat store is dime-a-dozen plot twists, here you go young lady

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 5:05AM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Oohh... Tarumi is here! Let the disturbances in love begin...

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 9:29AM

joined Mar 18, 2018

It can't be a yuri without unessesary love-triangles~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Obligatory:

Begone, thot!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

ohhhhh trouble is cominnn

To reply you must either login or sign up.