Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Oh shit, it is funny how I'm so irritated with the slow development of the pair, but somehow got surprised by this chapter. ITS ABOUT TIME.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yes!

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

That was beyond adorable.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

celebrate! time for fireworks

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Whoa! We have achieved escape velocity and are now fully cruising in the yurisphere.

Just a kiss so far, let's not get carried away, there's still long to go before they do the deed

But...they've already done it: handholding that is.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Finally there is some development! The plot thickens!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

NICE

joined Jun 12, 2015

What the heck? Why they censored the kiss scene three times?

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

And that is called "seizing the opportunity" right there.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Well, that escalated quickly.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

It's funny, I remembered how there used to be huge debate whatever it's yuri or not and so many people being adamant, it's barely subtext and nothing will ever happen. And now we get few pages of them being adorable and 2 page spread of a kiss.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Haru's expressions are really well drawn on that last chapter. I love the embarassed realization about why Fuyu is lying about her fortune we can see on Haru's face, the author really nailed it.

I just love those chill mangas about high school girls relaxed and drama free lives. Sure nothing ever happen, but I find those to be really comfortable, especially after a tiring week of work and such.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

That kiss would probably carry a lot more impact for me if I actually remembered what this series was supposed to be about, lol. I recognize the names and the art but I can't for the life of me remember the rest of the story.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

They finally did it! They kissed AND held hands!

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

This made me happier than I expected, after all, following a manga for more than a year waiting for this moment, is surely fantastic.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Whoa! We have achieved escape velocity and are now fully cruising in the yurisphere.

Just a kiss so far, let's not get carried away, there's still long to go before they do the deed

But...they've already done it: handholding that is.

The yuri purist police are implacable . . .

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Oh yes, finally!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's funny, I remembered how there used to be huge debate whatever it's yuri or not and so many people being adamant, it's barely subtext and nothing will ever happen. And now we get few pages of them being adorable and 2 page spread of a kiss.

That was just a superbly written and paced sequence of a pair of shy and embarrassed cuties totally going for it.

(When your crush tells you, “I had a dream that we kissed,” that’s the gods telling you, “Now’s the time.” The gods approve your choice, Fuyu-chan.)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It was touch and go for a while there, but blessed yuri finally pulled through

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 7:45AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ That image feels kinda cursed?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Damn, Fuyu sure didn't waste her chance.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

^ That image feels kinda cursed?

From gokushufudou. A yakuza-comedy slice of life.
It's a good manga, similar to Hinamatsuri but without all the powers and magic.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

I'm so happy for them :)

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I just reread the whole thing and I nearly freaked out at their kiss scene. This is way too cute to be legal.

joined May 25, 2017

Haru's expressions are really well drawn on that last chapter. I love the embarassed realization about why Fuyu is lying about her fortune we can see on Haru's face, the author really nailed it.

I just love those chill mangas about high school girls relaxed and drama free lives. Sure nothing ever happen, but I find those to be really comfortable, especially after a tiring week of work and such.

i have to second you on this. this is one of my favorite mangas; i love the slow pace, and the girls hanging out with girls is a cherry on top

To reply you must either login or sign up.