Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

TheLostLight posted:

What the heck? Why they censored the kiss scene three times?

Kisses can be difficult to draw for some. At least, according to what I've heard. Everything is difficult for me to draw, so I'm just speaking from secondhand experience here.

Some authors have really big trouble drawing kissing. Check Nana Yuri or A Room For Two for examples.

Holy shit... I remember a full-on argument breaking out in the A Room for Two forum over whether a kiss Kasumi gave to Sakurako having returned home was on the lips or the cheek. (I'm not trying to rekindle the fight, but I'm in the "it was on the lips, but Yukiko is bad at drawing kisses" camp)

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

This has to be like the cutest chapter I've ever read, I just can't even contain myself while reading it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

This series is the most wholesome thing I've read in quite a while.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I gotta say, I love how the subtleties of expression and realization are drawn. Like on page 12, bottom right panel, when she realizes that telling about her dream leads into telling about the kiss, so she's beet red for the rest of the story. Or my favorite, the entirety of page 17, where first she realizes with immediate shock what was meant by "the person I love", and the turn to the right with startled, hopeful disbelief immediately after. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Now these two are a couple and their friends are practically married but not really XP
Oh no... I just thought that this manga might become:

"Haru and Fuyu are dating"
"BUT............"
((((((((("It's a secret to everyone")))))))))))

NO GOD PLEASE NO. anithing but that

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 8:01PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

intertwined fingers in the first kiss is a bad sign, this youth is a lost cause ...

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Chapter 1-16 -> wow, love every chapters of this series. Very nice work. ><
Chapter 17 -> Did I called it a very nice work!? Really!? It's not just nice it's a SUPER ULTRA OMG SOMUCH SO VEEEEEERYYYYYY NICEEEEE WORK!!!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Now these two are a couple and their friends are practically married but not really XP
Oh no... I just thought that this manga might become:

"Haru and Fuyu are dating"
"BUT............"
((((((((("It's a secret to everyone")))))))))))

If I'm being honest, I don't think Haru can keep this a secret, even if she tried.

last edited at Aug 6, 2019 8:13PM

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

This and the last pages are so heart-warming, For some reason it can be so sweet when the kiss isn't directly shown like in these.

joined Sep 6, 2016

Nice~ very nice art

joined Oct 13, 2015

I gotta say, I love how the subtleties of expression and realization are drawn. Like on page 12, bottom right panel, when she realizes that telling about her dream leads into telling about the kiss, so she's beet red for the rest of the story. Or my favorite, the entirety of page 17, where first she realizes with immediate shock what was meant by "the person I love", and the turn to the right with startled, hopeful disbelief immediately after. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

The expressions and movements were so beautifully done that you can follow their thoughts and reactions perfectly. There's many panels without text yet nothing is lost at all.
I'm quite startled at how well it was done that i went over them multiple times just appreciating the subtlety.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Loli literally just means "small girl". They can be over thirty and still be lolis. Which is why I just propose using either the tag "loli" or "teen" in addition to "ecchi" if needed so we can accordingly discern between stuff like this and Skeeter Rabbit. (teen would be more fitting for something like this because none of the girls exactly look like lolis). Tagging everything with lolis "lolicon" implies that it's used to fetishize the girls and that's not always true.

Loli comes from Lolita, a character from the novel of the same name. I'd suggest you to read it or about it before coming with nonsense like "Loli literally just means "small girl"".

joined Jul 26, 2016

It's also meta af.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Hadn't read this for a while, had to restart due to not remembering the story and to losing track of where I was. This was such a nice surprise.

Also, Haru is ded

last edited at Aug 10, 2019 4:57PM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

This and the last pages are so heart-warming, For some reason it can be so sweet when the kiss isn't directly shown like in these.

yeah i agree it just take this scene to a whole new level of artistic. I can be sure this is intentional because of chapter 15 and the way this manga been drawn.

joined Oct 24, 2014

spent a while trying to nail down what the artstyle reminds me of. A little bit Yotsuba&!, with Fuyu-chan looking a little like the girl from Blue Flame, Fragrant Clay, maybe? really love the background work; creates a good sense of atmosphere. The art for this in general is lovely. I keep stopping to admire it...

joined Jun 12, 2015

Author decided to stop working on this manga. Next chapter is the last one.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Characters confess their feelings.
Manga ends.
Why I'm not surprised.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yo what ? Is that serious ? Isn't kind of abrupt ?

Why I'm not surprised.

Well i am. I don't find why they confess must mean it's the end.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nooooo. Author, why?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

wear posted:

spent a while trying to nail down what the artstyle reminds me of. A little bit Yotsuba&!, with Fuyu-chan looking a little like the girl from Blue Flame, Fragrant Clay, maybe? really love the background work; creates a good sense of atmosphere. The art for this in general is lovely. I keep stopping to admire it...

I can totally see the resemblance to Yotsuba's artstyle now, with the background and bodies too, even their haircuts and eyes hehehe, a nice style for slice of life too

h3x posted:

Author decided to stop working on this manga. Next chapter is the last one.

FUCK is true... https://twitter.com/hamuro_kei/status/1161975817515044864

This sucks really hard.

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 1:52PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Translation of the tweets

The comic Yurihime will be released on the 20th of next week.
Another important note is that in the next story, the natural weather will be the final story.
It wasn't particularly popular and it wasn't censored, but I felt it was difficult to continue as I serialized and asked me to end it. The editors also suggested various forms that could be continued, but after repeated consultations, the editorial department agreed to the finalization.
I'm sorry for the readers who were surprised. Even if it is decided to finish, it is not over yet. I have finished drawing the final story, but I will do my best until the end of the book work. I'm thinking about my work and I'd like to talk about it if it's all over
Some people may hesitate to finish it. However, as an author, I would like readers to enjoy it as usual until the end. Please contact me until then if you want

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Characters confess their feelings.
Manga ends.
Why I'm not surprised.

On the one hand, this is terrible news--this is a nice, thoughtful, well-made manga, one that I could go on reading indefinitely.

On the other hand, given what the author says, now isn't such a bad time to call a halt.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Quit while you're still ahead huh? Bit of a Bill Watterson lite move, I can respect that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.