Forum › Tsurezure Biyori discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

OrangePekoe posted:

By all means, continue discussing it if that brings you joy.

https://youtu.be/cYNdUM2gRsg?t=25

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Since this is absolutely the wrong place for complaints about the tagging of Skeeter Rabbit, I’m deleting my responses as off-topic and useless.

Feel free to do the same.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The characters in Tsurezure Biyori are lolis too

Haru if you want but no other characters really are a loli.

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

It was touch and go for a while there, but blessed yuri finally pulled through

I just know i have seen this somewhere.
What is it from? anyone?

joined Mar 18, 2016

Please don't let them brush this off, please pleas let there be more relationship developing and adorable moments.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ThatAroAce posted:

It was touch and go for a while there, but blessed yuri finally pulled through

I just know i have seen this somewhere.
What is it from? anyone?

https://mangadex.org/title/23569/gokushufudou-the-way-of-the-house-husband best husband

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

hell yes hell yes hell yES HELL YES gosh this is GOOOOOOOD SHIT. i haven't read something this fluffy in such a long time, it's honestly refreshing but my heart can't take it

The characters are all very endearing too....What I like is that there are no clichés here like the ringing of a phone or the scream of a person cutting off a kiss.

yeah, i was honestly expecting the mom to come home or the cat from the dream to show up and stop them from doing anything. glad this wasn't the case

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

This is one of the best first kiss scenes I've seen in quite some time.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

A cute story and I'm looking forward to buying it, kind of wish I hadn't read this thread now though, lots of negativity and label defining bullshit

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

https://youtu.be/cYNdUM2gRsg?t=25

I hope I'm more often seen as the skateboarder than the policeman.

Since this is absolutely the wrong place for complaints about the tagging of Skeeter Rabbit, I’m deleting my responses as off-topic and useless.

Feel free to do the same.

Oof. So many posts get deleted these days I guess I ought to start keeping personal back-ups. Though it does seem that deleting them is more "proper," so your judgement is fair.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

The characters in Tsurezure Biyori are lolis too.

They aren't. Lolis are prepubescent children or younger so 12 yo or less. They're middle/high schoolers, so they're not lolis. They're teens. But because nobody bothers to actually use the word correctly, nowadays people just use it as meaning "anyone below 18", which is wrong.

Loli literally just means "small girl". They can be over thirty and still be lolis. Which is why I just propose using either the tag "loli" or "teen" in addition to "ecchi" if needed so we can accordingly discern between stuff like this and Skeeter Rabbit. (teen would be more fitting for something like this because none of the girls exactly look like lolis). Tagging everything with lolis "lolicon" implies that it's used to fetishize the girls and that's not always true.

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 7:58PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

OH HEY LOOK THEY KISSED AND IT WASN'T FULL OF DRAMA LLAMAS

/attempt to strongarm conversation back to actual manga release

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Yeah, you're right. Such a great chapter doesn't deserve to be bogged down by these pointless complaints

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, you're right. Such a great chapter doesn't deserve to be bogged down by these pointless complaints

I was wondering if buying the physical release will be worth, it's seem so.

Wesaweverything
joined Jul 21, 2016

I was wondering if buying the physical release will be worth, it's seem so.

I see this as the kind of manga you can occasionally pick up, open on a random chapter and have a good time. I would love to have it laying around at home.

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 10:31PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Now these two are a couple and their friends are practically married but not really XP
Oh no... I just thought that this manga might become:

"Haru and Fuyu are dating"
"BUT............"
((((((((("It's a secret to everyone")))))))))))

last edited at Aug 5, 2019 12:18AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Now these two are a couple and their friends are practically married but not really XP

"BUT............"

What is this? A crossover episode?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

"BUT............"

What is this? A crossover episode?

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Looks like the moonwalking worked.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Looks like the moonwalking worked.

Both their fortunes were dead on—Fuyu was confident and decisive (relatively speaking) and Haru wasn’t able to stop herself from getting caught up in the moment (moonwalked into good luck).

That’s some app.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I knew I should have moonwalked before that date 30 years ago, not The Running Man. Cruel and fickle fates!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Holy crap this actually goes somewhere?! That's amazing! Now what?!

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Wow, this manga consistently surprises me (in a good way). I really didn't see that coming at all. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

What the heck? Why they censored the kiss scene three times?

Kisses can be difficult to draw for some. At least, according to what I've heard. Everything is difficult for me to draw, so I'm just speaking from secondhand experience here.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

TheLostLight posted:

Kisses can be difficult to draw for some. At least, according to what I've heard. Everything is difficult for me to draw, so I'm just speaking from secondhand experience here.

Some authors have really big trouble drawing kissing. Check Nana Yuri or A Room For Two for examples.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

TheLostLight posted:

Some authors have really big trouble drawing kissing. Check Nana Yuri or A Room For Two for examples.

Ikr

To reply you must either login or sign up.