Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

joined Jun 17, 2014

Ahhhhhh they just wanna love eachother
(´˘`)♡

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Go crazy ! DO IT! Let it Rip! Go Wild!

But see? Is hard to know what the other 3 last chapters could be about, in fact, my guess is that the next one will come up with a sudden turn and then resolved with the other 2.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Haha this is so good! only 3 chapters left boys!

Wait, what?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

F7699078-5bc1-4a80-94cf-b4c04b8bb4a7
joined Apr 10, 2019

BRUH

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Wait, what?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!
Unfortunately this series will end in 3 chapters :((( It was a good run ;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

no no no there'll be no who's "top" and who's "bottom" here, that's yaoi nonsense. and one of the things i like about yuri, because it's hardly brought in here. it is one of the stupidest things imo. on avg there is no top or bottom for people, just what you're in the mood for, and silly to try and define someone by it. who initiates it is something that can be debated, but that doesn't mean "well that's my role in sex now, that's the only way to do it from here on." like, i can see yuu initiating it, cause sempai is too afraid to do something yuu wouldn't want, but once it's done the first time, touko would be more than happy to start it, given the green light so to speak.

on another note, really happy it's not stopping and ending on their hooking up like almost every other yuri out there

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wait, what?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

It has been officially confirmed

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 1:58PM

Look's like things might be getting a little hot in more way' s than one.

joined Mar 15, 2015

It's nice to see what Touko and Yuu are like as an actual couple, but at the same time, I wonder what this is all leading up to, since there's only three chapters left. A part of me wishes the series could go on a little longer, so we could see more of Yuu and Touko's relationship.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

and one of the things i like about yuri, because it's hardly brought in here. it is one of the stupidest things imo. on avg there is no top or bottom for people

Say that to Nico.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

no no no there'll be no who's "top" and who's "bottom" here, that's yaoi nonsense. and one of the things i like about yuri, because it's hardly brought in here. it is one of the stupidest things imo. on avg there is no top or bottom for people, just what you're in the mood for, and silly to try and define someone by it. who initiates it is something that can be debated, but that doesn't mean "well that's my role in sex now, that's the only way to do it from here on."

Well now... I also am under the impression that 90% of people are natural switches (to different degrees), but saying bottom and top dynamics dont exist in yuri/real life is nonsense.

I met several people (in this forum no less) who already said they prefer only ever doing one of the two. I think the term was pillow princess for permanent bottoms...

In fiction this is even more prevelant, so please don't say that this is somehow a yaoi only thing. The roles are just not called seme and uke in Yuri, but rather tachi and neko.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 2:13PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I was going to joke "the prize should be sexy time", but they're actually thinking about it lol. So cute.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Talking about how happy she was while crossing the street...thought she was triggering a Truck-kun flag there for a sec.

Ryokoayeka2
joined Sep 6, 2017

This series has been excellent. I can't imagine anything that can take its place, really. I hope inspiration hits someone somewhere quickly. It would be too much to hope for Touko and Yu's adventures in adulthood.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Ahh I see we're getting to the ceremonial "fuck chapter" at the end of every yuri series

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

and one of the things i like about yuri, because it's hardly brought in here. it is one of the stupidest things imo. on avg there is no top or bottom for people

Say that to Nico.

Don't you mean "neko"? lol

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I hope the ultimate ending is less meh that this last chapter. The story has left too much of an impression on me for the ending to lower it much in my eyes, but still...

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 3:51PM

joined Nov 5, 2017

I hope the ultimate ending is less meh that this last chapter. The story has left too much of an impression on me for the ending to lower it much in my eyes, but still...

Why do you think it's meh? :0

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Jesus Christ you gay dorks need to get a room!

Talking about how happy she was while crossing the street...thought she was triggering a Truck-kun flag there for a sec.

Same here, something about the panel just screams everything is happy it would be a shame if someth-

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

End of chapter summary said:

Overly conscious of each other. Their brains can't keep up with their hearts.

You mean their brains can't keep up with their raging hormones.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Jesus Christ you gay dorks need to get a room!

Same here, something about the panel just screams everything is happy it would be a shame if someth-

It's a good thing we had that streetlight next to inform us that it was safe to cross the road.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 4:35PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

no no no there'll be no who's "top" and who's "bottom" here, that's yaoi nonsense. and one of the things i like about yuri, because it's hardly brought in here. it is one of the stupidest things imo. on avg there is no top or bottom for people, just what you're in the mood for, and silly to try and define someone by it. who initiates it is something that can be debated, but that doesn't mean "well that's my role in sex now, that's the only way to do it from here on." like, i can see yuu initiating it, cause sempai is too afraid to do something yuu wouldn't want, but once it's done the first time, touko would be more than happy to start it, given the green light so to speak.

on another note, really happy it's not stopping and ending on their hooking up like almost every other yuri out there

Okay but let's be honest, Yuu is totally a top.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's a good thing we had that streetlight next to inform us that it was safe to cross the road.

You really believe Truck-kun is bound by traffic laws?

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 4:37PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

My reactions to the past few chapters

This feels like a godsend or like finding shelter from a vicious storm
It's just so nice to see the two of them be together like this, that they've finally allowed themselves to be completely happy
(Nice to see Sayaka actually be able to claim a victory in something)
Also, this is what was going through Yuu's mind right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv5Oo0BwQw8

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Say that to Nico.

Don't you mean "neko"? lol

No i mean Nico Yazawa who is kinda the definition of a bottom.

To reply you must either login or sign up.