Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That seems rather overdue as well.

To be fair, there probably have been a few for a while, but that doesn't mean they got scanned. This is just the first one I heard of.

And I don't know if this novel is just about the past and only one chapter or if there's hint for more.

Second novel takes place in college too, so unless Nakatani surprises us all with a sudden timeskip I'd reckon it's post YagaKimi.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 10:32AM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

@LesbianPirate
I think you got the wrong forum???

LOL prolly did...?

joined Nov 5, 2017

I haven't read the Sayaka novel yet (I'm really not that invested with her) but for those who did, do you think there's a possibility that she might get her own post ending continuation/spin off ? because Yuu's story is coming to an end but I'm pretty sure a lot of readers want a happy ending for Sayaka too.

And I don't know if this novel is just about the past and only one chapter or if there's hint for more.

First novel is a prequel about Sayaka's childhood and a girl she met back then and about her middle school years when she was dating her ex girlfriend. Second novel is mostly another prequel that covers her first year of high school with Touko, with the first chapter showing a bit about her relationship with Yuu from Sayaka's POV, and then the epilogue shows Sayaka in her second year of college. A third novel has been confirmed, which is a sequel that will follow up that epilogue.
At the end of the second novel, Sayaka meets a kohai in college who starts talking to her. Pretty sure this girl will be her new love interest.
So yeah, I am sure Sayaka will get her happy end.
Sadly not by Nakatani in manga format but at least she will make illustrations...

PS The novel has been translated by Rainy devils in spanish just in case you're curious and know the language

Bless, it's my native language =v

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 1:32PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Happy Sugar Life crowd finally lost it

Ah, yes. Of course. That anime whose character's combined insanity is 1/64 of Talinight's insanity. That's still closer than most insanities go to being as close to equal to his.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

PS The novel has been translated by Rainy devils in spanish just in case you're curious and know the language

Bless, it's my native language =v

Is it ok to hate you now? Also is that a online group that google translate might be able to do or official translation?

Touko%20avatar
joined Jan 20, 2019

God, the new chapter doesn't disappoint me. They really want each other as it should be in love.

last edited at Jun 26, 2019 12:43PM

If anyone want's to see the raw's go here

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

joined Oct 22, 2018

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
](https://i.imgur.com/6LRozCI.png)

Me laughing at that just proved once and for all that my sense of humour is broken and dumb.

last edited at Jun 26, 2019 4:51PM by Nezchan

joined Oct 22, 2018

If anyone want's to see the raw's go here

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa. Can't wait for the translation (so I could actually understand what was said).
Also, in the light of them interlocking fingers for the first time since they started dating (though not for the first time ever), I'll seize the opportunity to expand the scope of and add a dimension to a running joke in our community.
Interlocking fingers? They're very bold. Hopefully, neither of them have any hand holding transmitted disease

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Somebody’s getting thirsty.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ The MCs, me, or both?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"That's my secret Captain, i'm always thirsty" Touko probably

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ The MCs, me, or both?

Drinks all around.

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

how i get this mixed up with happy sugar life my bad
but this shit cute too

S-l225
joined Jun 28, 2016

My, my who knew Yuu had such a strong bowing arm

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My, my who knew Yuu had such a strong bowing arm

She’s always been a sports chick.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I saw the spanish translation at tmofans uuuuffff I can't believe they mixed a kiss with a h--- ... I can't say it! too lewd!! and so romantic and discrete! I love how both want THAT to happen but they're not quite there yet even thought they were even closer before dating hahaha this change is so sweet, I love these girls SO MUUUUUUCHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Still weird how Sayaka is acting normal... I just can't buy it you know? wish Nakatani could make a scene with her venting with the teacher's partner in the cafe... Because I just can't believe she's dealing with a breakup alone just like that

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 6:09PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Still weird how Sayaka is acting normal... I just can't buy it you know? wish Nakatani could make a scene with her venting with the teacher's partner in the coffee... Because I just can't believe she's dealing with a breakup alone just like that

Well, besides Sayaka being a preternaturally chill and level-headed person, it wasn’t really a “breakup” as much as a long-shot confession. She knows Touko still cares about her as a friend, too. It’s not like anybody did anybody wrong.

Now, I always made sure my breakups involved something I could get mad about, even if I had to make it up myself.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Blastaar posted:

Still weird how Sayaka is acting normal... I just can't buy it you know? wish Nakatani could make a scene with her venting with the teacher's partner in the cafe... Because I just can't believe she's dealing with a breakup alone just like that

Well, besides Sayaka being a preternaturally chill and level-headed person, it wasn’t really a “breakup” as much as a long-shot confession. She knows Touko still cares about her as a friend, too. It’s not like anybody did anybody wrong.

Now, I always made sure my breakups involved something I could get mad about, even if I had to make it up myself.

True, I guess what I meant to say was a broken heart, she's like "aah geez, I lost in love but at least I won in the exams!" ah well, I know for us it's been only 3 chapters but a lot of days have passed inside the series already so I guess she had time to cry and calm down... But my point remains in the fact that Touko was not only her love interest but also her best friend so she had no one to talk after the field trip ... Except at the cafe shop! it would've been a nice scene to include at some point, but I guess it was too used in this kind of stories? we will never know~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

... But my point remains in the fact that Touko was not only her love interest but also her best friend so she had no one to talk after the field trip ... Except at the cafe shop! it would've been a nice scene to include at some point, but I guess it was too used in this kind of stories? we will never know~

Oh yeah, that would be a great scene. I just think the timing’s not right for it in the story. It would make a good special, or curtain-call scene, though.

joined Oct 22, 2018

... But my point remains in the fact that Touko was not only her love interest but also her best friend so she had no one to talk after the field trip ... Except at the cafe shop! it would've been a nice scene to include at some point, but I guess it was too used in this kind of stories? we will never know~

Oh yeah, that would be a great scene. I just think the timing’s not right for it in the story. It would make a good special, or curtain-call scene, though.

Good thinking you two. Hopefully Nakatani does add such a scene, or at least something similar.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Darkness within darkness awaits in this thread. Does this mean the low quality translation is already out?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

Darkness within darkness awaits in this thread. Does this mean the low quality translation is already out?

Only in Spanish... and is not very good haha so yeah, I won't spoil any further

3 chapters left then (officially announced) but I don't know what they gonna do with that... Well, I wouldn't complain if they just go around having dates or whatever until [The End] haha

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

BugDevil posted:

Only in Spanish... and is not very good haha so yeah, I won't spoil any further

3 chapters left then (officially announced) but I don't know what they gonna do with that... Well, I wouldn't complain if they just go around having dates or whatever until [The End] haha

Yo no hablo español.
So that means most of the people here just looked at the raws. Must be pretty self-explanatory if they didn't need text.

Yeah I'm totally okay with 4 chapters of fluff tbh. After all drama only exists to lead to resolution and what lies beyond that should not be more drama.

To reply you must either login or sign up.