Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, latest chapter shows that they have at least a little libido.

But that they idealize their partner a little too much.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yuu the hard bottom

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yuu the hard bottom

Are you sure about that?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Yuu the hard bottom

Yuu's fantasy was to touch Touko and Touko's was to get ravaged by Yuu. I think they're both agreeing on who's topping at least for their first time.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

At the absolute edge of the possible, Yuu is a power bottom. It's more likely she will take the lead.
Remember that Yuu was only passive because of their agreement.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Yuu the hard bottom

Yuu's fantasy was to touch Touko and Touko's was to get ravaged by Yuu. I think they're both agreeing on who's topping at least for their first time.

Gudetamago got this right.

Yuu's surprisingly assertive throughout the story, and even though Touko used to be the one pushing herself onto Yuu, we all know she's a big softy, and that she'd do anything Yuu asked of her. Also, do you remember that scene where Yuu "tortured" Touko when they each tried saying each other's given name? Or how she tempted Touko when she first visited Yuu's room? Honestly, there's all sorts of clues in the previous chapters.

If anyone is a hard bottom here, that has to be Touko.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Meh. Wouldn't say Touko is a hard bottom, but there's no denying that she's better much suited for the bottom role than Yuu is.

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 10:33AM

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

https://imgur.com/gallery/xPeh8Il

Oh that's a cute brassiere the senpai's wearing.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At the absolute edge of the possible, Yuu is a power bottom. It's more likely she will take the lead.

I still have the storage room in head after the festival and that now so i kinda see Yuu as the bottom but in other hand i think Touko will be happy to have Yuu taking the lead.

Soi don't know, maybe double switch is the solution.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I still have the storage room in head after the festival and that now so i kinda see Yuu as the bottom but in other hand i think Touko will be happy to have Yuu taking the lead.

Soi don't know, maybe double switch is the solution.

I think I've said this a long time ago, but Yuu is definitely a top who would be bottom if Touko asked her. While Yuu is determined to do things she wants, she is also incredibly considerate.
She had to hold back for so long (in self-denial) that it made her look meeker than she is. Still, Touko is certainly aggressive in her own way, so Yuu will probably let her take the lead if she really wants to.

In other words, they both very much seem to be switches. I mean, most people are anyway.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Those two are such dorks, I love them.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh I see so this story is going to end with a bang then?

Let's face it, Touko would probably be too flustered and not sure what to do with herself (let alone what to do TO Yuu, heh) to take the lead. Then again even Kase managed, so I suppose if the thirst gets bad enough...

joined Jan 6, 2017

Touko is slightly jealous of the cat on the cover

joined Nov 5, 2017

Where did my cool and smooth Yuu go? JK. Happy and dork Yuu is a treasure too.
I hope they both switch :v
Btw Touko has read that lewd lesbian book she bought on Yuu's family bookstore, on accident but at least she has some knowledge +-+

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 1:16PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Me: proceeds to read chapter 42
Screen: Warning, by the end of this, you'll have a potentially lethal level of diabetes. Proceed? Yes or no?
Me: press yes button
Also me 5 minutes later: My blood hurts.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Touko is slightly jealous of the cat on the cover

"I wanna get into that jacket too..."

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I want touko top but i dont know if that will come true. They’re both switches at least

joined Jun 30, 2016

Haha this is so good! only 3 chapters left boys!

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 1:21PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Yuu thirsts, oh my.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I got a fair amount of pushback some time ago when I pointed out that Yuu actually initiated a lot of skinship and/or opportunities for such.

It seemed important to the pushers-back at the time that, say, Yuu grabbing Touko’s hand at the stuco election group photo or inviting Touko to her room and then getting up in Touko’s grille when she got embarrassed weren’t explicitly “romantic” and therefore irrelevant, but I’ve always been convinced that, although she has always taken a subordinate role to her senpai, Yuu has also always been a pretty proactive kind of girl when it counted.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Yuu won the prize, the exclusive right to top Touko. But she doesn't know it yet. Figuring out time...

last edited at Jun 30, 2019 1:33PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

W O A H

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I think we need an entire chapter of Yuu's sister teasing the as couple!

Yes please.

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

CUTE

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

CUTE

To reply you must either login or sign up.