Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

uzumakixhinata
joined Nov 7, 2013

this is so damn cute. im waiting for the angst. then the fluff.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I am feeling the organic soap lmao

joined Jul 28, 2013

Wow I highkey want Nanami to end up with the coworker lol...She was hitting on her hardcore

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I uh kinda want Nanami to end up with the obnoxious work lady and not her roommate.

I like the way the author played that scene. I thiiiiink it was supposed to be clear that Nanami knew she was being asked out and mentioned Nae as an excuse... but also realizing she meant it, too.

My mind immediately went "nooooooooooo" when she turned her down. I totally want nanami to end up with her and not her roommate - I had a slight hope that that might be where it was going, , but this chapter has told me otherwise

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So the two main characters have separate love interests now?

What makes you think that? I don't see any indication that they have any romantic interest in those colleagues.

Well there's also no indication that the two MCs have any romantic interest in each other

According to some peepo that i asked that read vol 7 and prolly 8, These characters that we will see are just there for the sake of being there, you can say something like a plot-device for the 2 MC to realize their feelings to each other, that's atleast what they told me since i don't mind spoiler at all

I put it back just in case.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011
Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Well I want that she would go out with the bar girl.
Also, how do commisions works? Just asking.

And sorry for all the hate you received, @Ropponmatsu :( I really liked your job.

last edited at Jun 27, 2019 1:45PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

@Ropponmatsu sorry for what happened to you :(

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hey... that Youko... she was coming on to Nanami like a freight train. I'm not mistaken, right?

The expensive present of soap and skin products, the invitation to go out for drinks, just the two of them, and, most of all, that "bad luck on my part" comment when she finds Nanami already has someone -- all of these seem to hint at Youko feeling a romantic attraction to Nanami.

Well, I can see why she thought it could work, I mean, what with Nanami paying her so much attention lately, and all. Her face when Nanami rejects her invitation seems to be saying: "Damn, I misread the signals!" But, really, IMHO, even if there wasn't a Kaede at home, Youko wouldn't have a chance with Nanami. She's not Nanami's type.

That black-haired cutie working at Kawakami's, on the other hand, heh heh...

joined May 1, 2013

Proposed: Nanami is the most crushworthy protagonist in Yuri media in the past few years.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

ropponmatsu is a straight up queen and we salute

joined May 17, 2019

I sure hope this manga updates fast like Hino-san no Baka because I was getting impatient(considering this story is up to 8 volumes now)and I spoiled myself by looking through the Twitter of the mangaka and etc.and ohhh my god no regrets!!!!!! Hope you can catch up on this series!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I uh kinda want Nanami to end up with the obnoxious work lady and not her roommate.

I like the way the author played that scene. I thiiiiink it was supposed to be clear that Nanami knew she was being asked out and mentioned Nae as an excuse... but also realizing she meant it, too.

Honestly, I want the roommate to end up with the manga partner, the two roommates are just destined to be good friends in my eyes

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't think there such things as good friends roomates if both of them are MC and are here for each other. I feel bad for the peoples who want two relations but i think we will only get one .

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I want everyone together with everyone in this one.

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I want everyone together with everyone in this one.

Now this is the ingenuity I’m looking for.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

@Firecat1311: You, sir/ma'am, are the true master of the human heart

Also @Ropponmatsu, dunno if you'll read this but I wanted to say I also liked your work, and the intention behind it was fulfilled imo. Just wanted to drop some more positivity, as I've seen other users doing in this thread, to contrast w/ the previous hate a little bit

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 8:20PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Firecat1311 posted:

If only all girls in yuri could use google TwT

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Thank you, Firecat1311, for that, I'm still smiling.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Instant Koiiro Etude flashback on page 1.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Google, master of the human heart. :D

joined Jul 28, 2013

God dammit I really ship Tanihara and Kazuki...

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

@Looking East
I was, but I had to stop. (Mainly due to real life issues, but the "warm reception" I got certainly didn't help my motivation to continue, lol)

I'm sorry to hear you had real life issues. I'm still disgusted with the entitled BS and petty whining I saw on display here even if it was only a small part of the reason you ultimately dropped the series. I hope that somebody out there decides to pick this up as it's one of the few good long running yuri series featuring the adult world. It looks like these recent releases were commissioned. That along with the fact this is not an easy work to translate means they aren't likely to continue for long.

joined May 1, 2013

Why is the author working so hard to make us want Nanami to get together with her cute, annoying coworker!!? The cute annoying coworker is adorable!

I meaannnnn I gettt ittttt, the coworker only sees Nanami's facade, whereas the roommate just innately and immediately accepts Nanami's country-fried side. But c'mon, she's so adorable!

(on a side note I'm gettin' a little tired of the "what are these feelings??" trope, which does not really fit a manga like this... though I suppose being bad at introspection does fit that coworker pretty well)

To reply you must either login or sign up.