Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

Help, my blood sugar is reaching dangerous levels. This is just too cute.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Yori-senpai's got it bad. I will be extremely rump-pained if this has a bad end

Will this have a bad end?
Does a bear shit in the molten planetary core of planet Mars?

Will this have an end every bit as sweet as the currently developing plot?
Does a honeybee make honey in a beehive?

joined Apr 18, 2018

Oh no...no wonder many nations still can't accepted moe. No wonder there's too much people out there saying that moe has ruined the industry. Many of us will die of diabetes and that's detrimental to the survival of the human species. Moe simply can't be stopped!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I don't remember if it's Canno or Nakatani Nio who spoke those words of Truth a few years ago: "If a cute girl and a cute girl do cute things, it'll be hella cute."

If there was an anime of this, half of the budget would go into love bubbles and blur effects.

last edited at Jun 19, 2019 8:36PM

Love%20live!%20allstars%20kotohanayou
joined Apr 25, 2019

This manga give the same vibe of Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru, maybe because senpai-kouhai relationship. Also I believe Himari is Honoka's distant relative.

joined Apr 16, 2014

I'd like to order one Kino, please. I need that positivity in my life.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"My feelings are not really my feelings. And her feelings can't possibly be like my feelings."

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hey, I'm in.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lyendith posted:

I don't remember if it's Canno or Nakatani Nio who spoke those words of Truth a few years ago: "If a cute girl and a cute girl do cute things, it'll be hella cute."

If there was an anime of this, half of the budget would go into love bubbles and blur effects.

I want that in my grave

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

This manga give the same vibe of Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru.

No offense to Nettaigyo, but this one is way better because they aren't afraid to show them exclusively hanging out together without a third party interfering, and also, obviously, because one's already gay for the other big time

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

*Yori sees the picture of Kino with her cat* “pleasegodpleasethisisalli’veeverwantedandtodayiaskthisgiftofyoupleasepleaseplease”

last edited at Jun 19, 2019 10:53PM

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Ahhhhhhhh I love it so bad

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

"My feelings are not really my feelings. And her feelings can't possibly be like my feelings."

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hey, I'm in.

It's a simple formula, but you'll find that it's quite captivating.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This manga give the same vibe of Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru.

No offense to Nettaigyo, but this one is way better because they aren't afraid to show them exclusively hanging out together without a third party interfering

Um, what does that have to do with an author being afraid?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

If you don't have the diabeetus, you sure will after this. They are so cute.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hey, I'm in.

It's a simple formula, but you'll find that it's quite captivating.

When it’s done well, I always do.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Damn, this pace at which these chapters keep coming up is as good as the content, keep it up /u/

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I think we are witnessing unprecedented levels of cute fluffiness

I wonder what will happen when it reaches it's zeitgeist

Will my soul be ready for it?

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Is it just me or is Aki a total scene stealer? Not that the leads aren't cute, but still.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

She definitely is. She's just there to make the two useless girls a little less useless, but AkiYori? I'd ship it. :þ

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I think we are witnessing unprecedented levels of cute fluffiness

I wonder what will happen when it reaches its zeitgeist

Will my soul be ready for it?

"Zeitgeist?"

I suspect that, either you have the wrong word there, or you are trying to say something so insightful and profound it completely escapes me.

joined Apr 23, 2019

They should not stay confused for so long, and get some real actions soon...
It's good to have a tension at the beginning, but not forever, they should start touching and kissing very soon or whole yuri population will suffer to the extremes.
All is already cute, but making it even cuter is a need. Hoping it will go that way. Very soon.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Ever since I read "I want you to say you love me" I've been longing for a series by Takeshima. Who would have thought Yuri Hime would actually pick one! On top of the cute and amazing artstyle, the story seems pretty good. This one will go straight to my favorite list.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Poor senpai, she's about to lose her shit.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Overly cutesy kouhai falls in love with clumsy male sempai: This is trash, misogynistic and the most pathetic wish fulfillment

Overly cutesy Kouhai falls in love with clumsly female sempai: This is the highest form of art and only deserves the utmost praise

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Overly cutesy kouhai falls in love with clumsy male sempai: This is trash, misogynistic and the most pathetic wish fulfillment

Overly cutesy Kouhai falls in love with clumsly female sempai: This is the highest form of art and only deserves the utmost praise

The logic of everyone active on Dynasty Reader, in a nutshell.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 5:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.