Forum › Posts by KotoHanaYou

KotoHanaYou
Image Comments 22 Jun 21:46
Love%20live!%20allstars%20kotohanayou
joined Apr 25, 2019
Akai

What a blast from the pass. One of few yuri VN in PS2 (with Aoishiro). Only read the translation since I don't have PS2, still missing Sakuya's route though.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Okay, through fire, flames and bad translation – binged-finished it. Can't wait for more, but hopefully from a group that doesn't make English language commit sudoku.

If anyone has raws and proficiency in moonrunes, I can edit, redraw and typeset, so we can make it happen lol

Will you stitched the next chapter? If so I will back off and you can take over (I'm the one that stitched last few chapters).

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

This manga give the same vibe of Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru, maybe because senpai-kouhai relationship. Also I believe Himari is Honoka's distant relative.

KotoHanaYou
Image Comments 10 Jun 22:03
joined Apr 25, 2019
74494267_p18

Usamin is truly the best Akane x Rikka fanart artist (full doujin when?)

joined Apr 25, 2019

I found this site from the now dead shoujoai.com forum, back when this site still active translating stuffs and doesn't has forum yet. Lurking this place for years and only join because no one else want to stitch Ouji-sama Nante Iranai pages.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Whoa holy shit! The years after Muse disbanded very rarely used in any doujin. It seems Alisa always get the role to ask armor piercing questions, previously with her sister Eli now with Hanayo. She's my favorite non Muse character. A little bit Aqours part is really a nice touch too.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

I just noticed something, in this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch01#10 it's written 'Uchiho Hayama Year 2' that mean 'sunset girl' taken when Hayama in 2nd year but in this page https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch01#21 Kou said that photo won contest two years ago that mean 'sunset girl' taken when Hayama in 1st year.
I think the right one is 'sunset girl' taken when Hayama in 1st year HS and Amane & Nene in 3rd year MS since it's match with theory that 'sunset girl' is the reason why Amane & Nene broke up.

KotoHanaYou
Dia x Mari discussion 30 May 21:04
joined Apr 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPoO6xokzXU
This video is like the best Dia x Mari video I ever found. Unlike the other Pas' Dia x Mari materials that tend to be comedic in nature, this video is more sad/bittersweet. I don't know what Dia's expression in the end means, maybe hopefull? Please don't tell me that she given up too. Pas really need to make the continuation of this video (happy end one I hope).

joined Apr 25, 2019

The new art has more details but the characters look a bit skinnier? So far I prefer the old art but I'll wait to see how chibi Adachi look like in the new art (in the old art chibi Adachi look so adorable).

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

After Kou x Nene built up now the author throw this chapter? I don't know which ship to support anymore. And yeah Amane no doubt is the cutest, I mean look at her cute little fang, it's so adorable.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

I've never seen a ship that torpedoed so hard like ex-girlfriend ship here, will their ship able to rise from the bottom of ocean at this rate? Senpai's smug face justified here since it seem the fate is on her side.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Finally managed to upload it and put it on upload request.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

I've been trying to upload ch108 but it keep failing. I suspect my government blocking uploading stuff to internet because recent riot.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

We're back up to date with the current releases. If anyone has the stitched versions, feel free to put in an upload request and we'll upload those instead.

I have stitched ch107 and put it on upload request.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Did people seriously thinking Yashiro as a threat? I mean she just a little kid and Shimamura only see her as little sister. IMO Yashiro is there so we can see Adachi's cute jealousy act.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Nene and Senpai gave me very dangerous vibe in this chapter, they look like vipers ready to pounce their preys. Also props to people that managed to guess that 'girl in sunset' is Amane from chapter 1.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Yandere-senpai detected! She seems involved with Amane & Nene's break up. Western format name confused me a bit since I'm used with japanese format (take a second to realized that Uchiho is the senpai's given name). PS: Amane's little fang is so cute.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

Need this chapter from Adachi's pov. I want to see her preparation for her 'date' with Shimamura.

KotoHanaYou
joined Apr 25, 2019

This artist intimate scenes is better than most nsfw stuff I ever read, also Taniguchi is the MVP here.