Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018
HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

She just kissed her!!! And the confession I hoped there was there stated indirectly. "I don't want you to go." Wheeeeew! I love this!

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

KISS!
I mean, it ain't sensual if it ain't consensual, but KISS! Good going, Lily! I like Marika's "HUH?!" face too; yes, girl, it's gay and so are you.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Ok, now this is getting interesting, GO FOR IT LILY.

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

I feel like their tits grew three sizes there on the last page.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Woah, who gave the plot a spot of nitro there? Things just sped right up

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Man, about time Marika realized the implication of her quest being achieved on the future of her relationship with Lily.

They're bending forward, which tends to make breasts look larger than normal due to gravity-induced sagging (though probably exaggerated beyond realism in this case).

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 10:57PM

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Man, about time Marika realized the implication of her quest being achieved on the future of her relationship with Lily.

They're bending forward, which tends to make breasts look larger than normal due to gravity-induced sagging (though probably exaggerated beyond realism in this case).

Marika's always been a bit on the big side anyway. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/all_of_humanity_is_yuri_except_for_me_ch4_1#2

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 12:12AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Took her long enough to realize that.... Well I guess glossing over the kiss makes sense when you see a magic world connecting shrine.

Just remember, the last few chapters were actually one chapter, so the pacing isn't as abyssmal as it may seem. All these developments technically happened in just one chapter.

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 12:17AM

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Woah, that was some change.

We went from a somewhat stalled cliché to a sudden kiss and a possible encounter with pyramid head...

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

What a great chapter, can't wait to read more of this. The plot has become pretty intriguing for something that started with a premise that appeared to be just an easy excuse to have more yuri (not that there is anything wrong with that anyways).

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

They kiss.
Me: Yes finally, a manga that makes that plot line move quickly after all!
She runs away in the rain in embarrassment and moves the main story along.
Me: Dammit duped!

At least it's a less used cliche.

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 3:22AM

joined Nov 27, 2017

They kiss.
Me: Yes finally, a manga that makes that plot line move quickly after all!
She runs away in the rain in embarrassment and moves the main story along.
Me: Dammit duped!

At least it's a less used cliche.

Also, it seems like it still sets up a pretty good pace. The mangaka could screw it up, but by default that sets a new baseline of romantic tension that's already pretty close to the edge.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Woah, that was some change.

We went from a somewhat stalled cliché to a sudden kiss and a possible encounter with pyramid head...

Oh my, just look at the time!

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

tbh i’m getting annoyed w/ how short these chapters r... i’d rather them published w/ all the decimal points collected into 1 chapter than be thrown off a cliffhanger every few pages

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh? Does that first page imply what I think it does? This really is getting interesting.

Also way to just slap my previous comment about them forgetting about the kiss back into my face. Strangely delayed and sudden reactions are becoming very common in this manga!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hah! I was wondering about the two of them being long-lost childhood friends since the first chapter, and it looks like I was right! I'll bet that it was something to do with Lily that caused Marika to be obsessed with being "normal".

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 3:17PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hah! I was wondering about the two of them being long-lost childhood friends since the first chapter, and it looks like I was right! I'll bet that it was something to do with Lily that caused Marika to be obsessed with being "normal".

While I also assumed that Yuri!Lily was childhood friends with Yuri!Marika thanks to her very short flashback panel in the first few chapters (I think chapter 3?), this chapter actually opens up a new possibility as you say.

It could be that Yuri!Lily is actually childhood friends with Normal!Marika dun dun dun
Something about experiments to create gates between worlds. The two either accidentally got mixed up in it and met in that place for a short time or they were purposely used for an experiment and then got their memories wiped.

And perhaps Yuri!Lily then met Yuri!Marika, who of course wasn't like her counterpart and Lily's weird questions/stories made her aware of this entire world jumping thing in the first place.

...or I'm completely wrong.

last edited at Jun 14, 2019 3:19PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

My take is that they got switched somehow when they were kids. So now both are actually back where they belong after the Real "Normal" Marika went and did whatever voodoo she had to do to make it happen.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

My take is that they got switched somehow when they were kids. So now both are actually back where they belong after the Real "Normal" Marika went and did whatever voodoo she had to do to make it happen.

I'm inclined to believe that your take on it is as same as mine, but, just to check if I'm right to believe so, I'm gonna say it in my words anyway:
What we thus far thought were YuriMarika and NormalMarika, respectively, are actually NormalMarika and YuriMarika respectively, but they somehow switched worlds at a very early age, and ended up growing up on each other's universes, only to get back to their respective universes of birth at the beginning of chapter 1 or so.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That page does seem to imply that our Marika actually was the one from the yuri world, who somehow crossed over to the "normal" world when she was a kid, exchanging places with the Marika from there, who was stuck in the yuri world until she figured out how to finally get back.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Anyways, reading new posts in several forums, including this one, made me forget what I originally wanted to comment after reading this part of the chapter, so here it is:

The plot thickens.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

That's right. Let's address the important stuff first. Kiss now, work later.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Useless lesbians
Useless lesbians everywhere.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Right, I'm with everyone else. This is clearly just a switching-back then now.

(also, yeah, useless lesbians)

To reply you must either login or sign up.