Forum › Posts by SagaTympana

SagaTympana
Angel Ranch discussion 01 Nov 13:03
Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

this will involve futanari, won't it?

I mean, that seems to be the implication, since it says Class A is Sperm Donors and at least two of the Class A folks we've seen so far look very feminine.

yeah then I’m not reading more, the tag says yuri but how in hell did Maria pee on her? unless she has a dong it will be kinda inpossible to do that(? like that sceen made my brain blue screen) PLUS when I saw class A as swim donors I was like wat???

Did… did you not know that people with vaginas also pee?

I got to ask you, do you even know how girls pee??? you really can’t tell me she pee while standing or some how she did the squad thing and pee on her without wake her up, it will make more sense she pee on her with a dong :/ and quickly put the thing back in her pants

Tell me you’ve never interacted with a vagina without telling me you’ve never interacted with a vagina.

SagaTympana
Angel Ranch discussion 01 Nov 10:58
joined Aug 20, 2018

I did not expect to ever see Watersports and Spanking without NSFW (or even Ecchi), but here we are I guess.

Just wait for chapter 2

SagaTympana
Angel Ranch discussion 01 Nov 05:04
joined Aug 20, 2018

this will involve futanari, won't it?

I mean, that seems to be the implication, since it says Class A is Sperm Donors and at least two of the Class A folks we've seen so far look very feminine.

yeah then I’m not reading more, the tag says yuri but how in hell did Maria pee on her? unless she has a dong it will be kinda inpossible to do that(? like that sceen made my brain blue screen) PLUS when I saw class A as swim donors I was like wat???

Did… did you not know that people with vaginas also pee?

SagaTympana
Image Comments 13 Nov 21:05
joined Aug 20, 2018
E1dhxwwwqaahhbo-orig%20(1)

This is wrong. Tali is a suit full of spiders, what's this humanoid nonsense?

joined Aug 20, 2018

Listen, I know the phrases carry literally the same meaning, but I still find it mildly infuriating that they called horse-archery "horsebacked archery".

We used "horseback archery," not "horsebacked" (I never would have let that get through!), and it's because "horseback archery" is the standard English translation, according to our translator.

joined Aug 20, 2018

Thank you Miharu!

joined Aug 20, 2018

It's a pretty stereotypical plot ("I didn't think it was okay to do X until she came along and told me it was okay to do X"), but it seems nice. The art is good, and the characters seem decent, even if they're a bit on the young side (I prefer high school romance stories over middle school; I think it feels a lot more believable - though maybe this is just because I had a horrific time in middle school).

It's always so funny when a manga is like "she's so tall", but it turns out she's only like 170cm.

I mean, they appear to be like 14-ish (she's a second year in middle school and the black hair girl is a first year in middle school). That's pretty tall for that age, right?

They're in high school.

Uhh... alright. I guess it's just the art style then because they certainly do not look it. Her height also isn't very odd for high school (equivalent is 5ft 8in). Yeah, it's a bit on the high side, but I doubt she would have even been top 3 women in my rather small high school classes.

Statistically, average is a couple inches lower over there, I think, but it's not -that- different.

First of all, I'd suggest basing judgments on what school they're in on, you know, what they actually say, not on how tall you imagine they should be. Second of all, the average 17-year-old girl in Japan is 5'1". This is the weirdest and most baseless thing to complain about.

joined Aug 20, 2018

It's a pretty stereotypical plot ("I didn't think it was okay to do X until she came along and told me it was okay to do X"), but it seems nice. The art is good, and the characters seem decent, even if they're a bit on the young side (I prefer high school romance stories over middle school; I think it feels a lot more believable - though maybe this is just because I had a horrific time in middle school).

It's always so funny when a manga is like "she's so tall", but it turns out she's only like 170cm.

I mean, they appear to be like 14-ish (she's a second year in middle school and the black hair girl is a first year in middle school). That's pretty tall for that age, right?

They're in high school.

joined Aug 20, 2018

Wtf she really is carrying that suzuka-dono hahaha

Miharu is carrying the whole damn manga.

joined Aug 20, 2018

I'm kinda rooting for best friends route, even though it's probably not what's going to happen

Thinking they're mutually exclusive is why straight people get divorced so much.

SagaTympana
joined Aug 20, 2018

I'm lost. What was the resolution in the end?

The ex who was a temp got a permanent job working with the MC.

SagaTympana
joined Aug 20, 2018

Trinity Blood but gay, hmmm.

joined Aug 20, 2018

Writing, art & character design all by different people; is this based on an anime or something?

It’s based on a series of light novels.

joined Aug 20, 2018

I wonder what language she's speaking...

Esperanto.

joined Aug 20, 2018

25 chapters?... I... No, I'm dropping it, it doesn't go anywhere. I don't want another 30 chapters of tsundere who said shit to toss homeless girl away but homeless still hopes for some shit, it's not for me. Not at this pace.

I don't hope for a happy end. They both either end up alone or with someone they don't love at all or learn to love but after a veeeery long time. But for sure not with each other.

Someone didn't watch the spoiler for Ch.25.

I watched. It took 15 chapters for meaningless confessions and 10 more for some action to develop and we still can't be sure that something will happen. There is no action, Kagami is dense as fuck, Indou is out of this world (in negative meaning), it's not for me, not at this pace. Dropping it, don't try to convert me back, thank you.

SagaTympana
Liberty discussion 24 May 14:15
joined Aug 20, 2018

Waste of a perfectly good wine glass.

joined Aug 20, 2018

What the hell did you do Kagami? Jeez.

Are we all caught up on the releases now, or is the group just going on hiatus?

We only had a very productive weekend, but no hiatus. As the credits page says, we're aiming for at least a chapter a month from here out.

joined Aug 20, 2018

It's not over. There are 23 chapters out so far, and 24 is in the next issue of Yuri Hime (published next week).

That's it, if by ch15 they don't move more than just clumsiness/tsundere line, I drop it, because it's just so stretched out and slow just AAAA

Read to find out what happens ;)

joined Aug 20, 2018

Yes yes you’re both in love with each other.
Someone pls remind me again if they’re cousins or something (I don’t think they are but I can’t remember)

They're not cousins. Indou calls Kagami's mom "Auntie" but it's an "older woman who took me in and educated me" thing not a "literally the sister of one of my parents" thing.

*insert cousin dialogue from Mean Girls here*

Serious question, I saw some sources onto that this manga is finished, how many chapters are left? I'm a little tired of constant hit-ups on MCs but not between MCs

It's not over. There are 23 chapters out so far, and 24 is in the next issue of Yuri Hime (published next week).

last edited at May 16, 2020 4:28PM

joined Aug 20, 2018

So this maiden thing, is that the term that the older girls use to pick a clueless virgin girl in order to deflower her? I seem to get that feeling. What a bunch of asholes if that happens to be the case.

It's more of an eromenos/erastes sort of thing: think the Theban Sacred Band. As a trained classicist, I lobbied pretty hard for the use of "eromene," but our translator told me that that would be just as incomprehensible as "chigo" and that the point was to translate it into English, so "maiden" it is. There are enough conversations in the manga about what the word means in this specific context that it should be pretty clear?

The determination of how much of that account is entirely fictionalized I leave as an exercise for the reader.

SagaTympana
Our Time discussion 02 May 20:20
joined Aug 20, 2018

My assumption was that the “curse” was something the mom made up to protect her from revealing herself to someone who would freak out and murder her. In a story in which mermaids are real, it’s definitely possible that this curse is as well, but it just sounds so much like something a parent would invent to keep their child out of danger.

[EDIT] But really, if the curse IS real, why on earth would it care about the laws of Japan or any other country? It’s definitely about love, not a legal contract.

last edited at May 2, 2020 8:21PM

joined Aug 20, 2018

Happy New Year!

joined Aug 20, 2018

I feel like their tits grew three sizes there on the last page.

joined Aug 20, 2018

So this is what I understand so far:
- Detective Death is a demon from hell.
- Her sidekick is an artificial humanoid, a "wax doll" manufactured by demons. She isn't considered a "real person" by the demons.
- DD and Wax Doll somehow fell in love and began a torrid love affair.
- They were found out and all hell broke loose (pun intended).
- They ran together and now they live on Earth, and DD works as a hitman for hire: she kills "bad people" in exchange for a part of the lifeforce of her customers.
- She needs the lifeforce to keep Wax Doll alive. Well, "animated" may be a better word.

Did I got everything right?

"Wax doll" doesn't have to be literal. As it seems humans all have a metaphorical "wax" to represent lifeforce. The "wax doll" could just be a normal human, replenishing her "candle" with the "candles" of other humans.

The collection this is from is specifically "non-human x non-human." That still doesn't mean the "wax doll" is literally artificial (she could just be a lower class of outsider), but she's definitely not human.

joined Aug 20, 2018

Yes, this is my shit. immediately begins thinking about how I can turn it into a D&D adventure