Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Obviously, this series wanted to be a 4-koma all along.

It’s terrible when society won’t let you express your true nature.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Has there been a manga where a rich girl eats a McDonald's hamburger for the first time and says, "Wow! This is awful"?

Better yet, why not eat at different fast foods. Go to KFC or Chik fil A or even Taco Bell. It's like only Mcdonalds, family restaurants, and cafes are the only existing places to eat in manga

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Has there been a manga where a rich girl eats a McDonald's hamburger for the first time and says, "Wow! This is awful"?

Better yet, why not eat at different fast foods. Go to KFC or Chik fil A or even Taco Bell. It's like only Mcdonalds, family restaurants, and cafes are the only existing places to eat in manga

That's probably because half of those chains don't exist in Japan...

joined May 29, 2019

I liked the part where she ate the burger

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

These bonus chapters were almost better than the series

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Not all hope is lost guys. Note how the first page of bonus 6-7 states "the girl I've always had one sided feelings for is now my girlfriend"? That sounds like a decent SoL premise right? The author can salvage this manga by pretending this entire series never existed in the first place and use that page as a start to a cute SoL series of 2 girls that have just begun dating.

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Ren-kyun has a strict bugs-only policy. Gotta respect that.

...Bug-sexual?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Heh. Heheh.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

...Bug-sexual?

What a devilish idea.

joined Oct 22, 2018

...Bug-sexual?

What a devilish idea.

Heh. Heheh.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I'm liking the bonus more than I liked the main series

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You are forgetting Mr. Donut, Milk Morinaga's favorite restaurant apparently

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

The way it's worded made me think that Sui grew taller out of sheer willpower.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Looks like the author does care for their work afterall and it was obviously axed. Too bad these bonus chapters are indeed much better than the main storyline, could've included these instead earlier on and focused on the good stuff (instead of all those pointless bickering and misunderstanding) to avoid the axe.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

The bonus chapters were fun to read!
Even though this series was overall cliche, it still had its sparks of creativity every so often. Though I have to wonder about the drastic change in quality between the series and the bonus chapters.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

These bonus chapters were fun to read.

My mental image was that she grew out of nowhere but yours is even funnier.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

These bonus chapters were fun to read.

My mental image was that she grew out of nowhere but yours is even funnier.

From what was written, my impression was they genetically enhance you when you join a sports club or something like that https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/we_cant_draw_love_bonus_1_5#9 or like you sign the paper work and instantly grow taller

joined Oct 22, 2018

^lmao

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Alright, I checked google and I could find KFC and Taco Bell but not really Chik Fil A. So technically more than half but my point was that I suggested depictions of other places besides the ones I mentioned lol. I'm sure Japan has a lotta different native fast food chains too so that would be interesting to see

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Alright, I checked google and I could find KFC and Taco Bell but not really Chik Fil A. So technically more than half but my point was that I suggested depictions of other places besides the ones I mentioned lol. I'm sure Japan has a lotta different native fast food chains too so that would be interesting to see

Even if they exist they are not nearly as common as in the States.
Japan has chains like Jonathan's. Pretty sure I saw a parody of that one in a manga before.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Holy shiet Kano's dad was a real plot twist out there. Literally waiting for a drama battle... You let us down, author!

I like the dad tho. Best dad of the year candidate.

joined Oct 22, 2018

I like the dad tho. Best dad of the year candidate.

Maybe in manga, but when it comes to dads overall, I'm sure my dad would make for a better candidate.

joined Jun 18, 2020

i can relate to the blonde girl so much omg.. also this manga reminds me of citrus

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Aww, I was really enjoying myself until like, the last few chapters, which suddenly felt like, super rushed. Alas, the axe has no mercy. At least the bonuses were nice. Just kinda felt like the subplot with the senpai and Sui like, barely got to happen at all, that immediate 180 on Sui's part felt weird. And yeah, the dad twist was neat, but I still feel like the actual confession and stuff felt like kind of a nonevent after all that buildup. Also wasn't sure what was with the maid. On the whole I still enjoyed it, but that was a rough landing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.