Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@oguzhan96
It's the character Ropponmatsu Nishiki, from the manga Excel Saga, though I edited the image slightly. Original image.

@Eluned
If one update per month is slow in your opinion, you'd have hated reading this when it was being published bi-monthly.

@SushiKnight
I'm here! And I forgot about that... =x=

@He who must not be named and who has since been removed from the premises
If saying that Nanami is lesbian is a spoiler when it's revealed in chapter 1, I'm not quite sure what isn't a spoiler at this point, but no, I'm not going to spoil the narrative of this story simply because some people don't understand how sexuality and attraction works.
(As for the [Bisexual] tag itself, it may become relevant regarding other characters, at a much later point.)

last edited at Sep 16, 2018 7:23AM

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Ok so at this point, this story is going super slow! I am not sure what to look for here; Kaede acts extremely childish all the time, and not sure I like the dynamic between Nanami and her...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Which is the real name of Yumegawara Hatsumi? Because Ichirinsha I suposse it's Ichijinsha, and now I'm curious!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

dafuqery with the translation since chp 2?! sounds so redneck or whatever, we get it, she's not from Tokio but that accent is just gnarly and hard to read.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Anie91 posted:

dafuqery with the translation since chp 2?! sounds so redneck or whatever, we get it, she's not from Tokio but that accent is just gnarly and hard to read.

That is the point.

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

Very excited for a new chapter! I hope this continues ^_^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Not only this is active again, but the fact that it's 8 volume long is really amazing news! Thank you very much, Very Sexy Akiba Detectives!

last edited at May 16, 2019 8:06PM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Finally, an update, but still no yuri development, need moar.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Well, plenty of time for that since this whole thing is 8 volumes in length.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Damn that's awesome, love some long series, just hope that chapters get released regularly now.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Glad to see it being worked on again after I had to stop. :p

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I was expecting the "y-y-you're l-l-l-l-les-?!?"#?!! Your rival mangaka has crashed" bit but then I remembered they're not even a couple.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

are accents frowned apon in Japaneses companies, or is it just that its hard to understand them?

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

are accents frowned apon in Japaneses companies, or is it just that its hard to understand them?

Japanese is hard to understand in general.
Also it's an update, hooray! Now to re-read the whole damn thing cuz I nearly forgot everything.
Not like I mind it tho.

joined Apr 1, 2017

I've long since accepted the accent nonsense, I just want to read the rest of the manga in a language I understand.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Ye, I actually just checked, and I just realize that it take whole 8 volume for these 2 to actually have a yuri development. damn reminds me of sasameki that it take 40 chapter for a development in their relationship.

last edited at May 17, 2019 9:35AM by Nezchan

joined May 17, 2019

What will be the update schedule for this manga to be translated? Hopefully this series updates quite quick and daily like Hino-san no Baka since this series has, what I heard, 8 volumes now?! I'm glad this updated recently or else I would have never stumbled across such an intriguing, sweet series!
I'm also curious about Kae though, especially on her backstory. I feel like she doesn't have the brightest relationship with her parents...I can't imagine seeing a SERIOUSLY sad Kae but I'm curious to hear. Betting her parents expected more of Kae and her career but tables been up in a twist?

last edited at May 17, 2019 3:10AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

So the two main characters have separate love interests now?
Well, Kaede and Kazuki really only have a big sister little sister relationship anyway

Also is it just me or is the pacing a bit weird? I dunno it's just a bit confusing for me

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

When a new chapter is released of a series you distinctly remember you were following...

... but it's been so long, you can't remember for the life of you what it was about...

... so you start reading, and realize you have NO IDEA who these girls are or what they do...

... and you have no choice but to start rereading everything from chapter 1. 乁(⊙_ʖ⊙)ㄏ

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What makes you think that? I don't see any indication that they have any romantic interest in those colleagues.

Also is it just me or is the pacing a bit weird? I dunno it's just a bit confusing for me

I think the story is just still in an exposition stage.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Its gonna be at least 2-3 volumes before we get the real yuri coming for this series, so strap in for the ride.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

What will be the update schedule for this manga to be translated? Hopefully this series updates quite quick and daily like Hino-san no Baka since this series has, what I heard, 8 volumes now?! I'm glad this updated recently or else I would have never stumbled across such an intriguing, sweet series!

while i get your positive intent please look at the page count and amount of text per page in this series before expecting daily updates

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Its gonna be at least 2-3 volumes before we get the real yuri coming for this series, so strap in for the ride.

Will the MCs get together or will they each have a separate love interest? This chapter and the previous one shows that the latter isn't an impossibility

What makes you think that? I don't see any indication that they have any romantic interest in those colleagues.

Well there's also no indication that the two MCs have any romantic interest in each other

last edited at May 17, 2019 5:07AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Geez I've never seen an OL manga go this deep into the tedium of office work before lol

last edited at May 17, 2019 7:54AM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Will the MCs get together or will they each have a separate love interest? This chapter and the previous one shows that the latter isn't an impossibility

Well there's also no indication that the two MCs have any romantic interest in each other

According to some peepo that i asked that read vol 7 and prolly 8, These characters that we will see are just there for the sake of being there, you can say something like a plot-device for the 2 MC to realize their feelings to each other, that's atleast what they told me since i don't mind spoiler at all

To reply you must either login or sign up.