Forum › Posts by Peccata

joined Apr 1, 2017

Talkin about having kids huh. What an unusual premise in yuri.

Its pretty natural in Saki. Ritz has stated that at least half of the characters in the manga are IPS babies.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Its a pretty neat story. Ui and friends die in every single timeline outside of the game's story, but we don't get to see how Iroha reacts to that. This is just her going crazy and having a death wish because despite having access to a miracle, it can't actually give her what she wants.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 12:26AM

Peccata
Image Comments 02 May 00:13
joined Apr 1, 2017
Ew5yyooxyaazi_x-orig

Doesn't just look like Yuu, she seems to have a similar personality. Not to mention, Yuu and Sayaka are pretty much better friends than Sayaka is with Touko as the two meet regularly, while Sayaka barely even speaks to Touko.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

Right in the Kokoro

joined Apr 1, 2017

She's pregnant so she probably feels like she's locked in and can't do anything about it at this point, even if she wants to leave because she fucking hates her life now. Japan isn't exactly big on abortions. This one instance of cheating with the only person who ever cared about her is meant to be the last moment of happiness she'll feel, before she punishes herself by marrying someone she doesn't give a shit about, and raising a kid she didn't want.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 2:19AM

Peccata
Still Sick discussion 02 Jan 20:02
joined Apr 1, 2017

Strap in for the next few chapters.

joined Apr 1, 2017

The husband is being a passive-aggressive shit. Instead of just letting it end at there was an affair, he goes out of his way to sick his wife's sister after the "homewrecker", when he could have just left it alone now that he believes they wouldn't be meeting again. It comes across as him being petty, and wanting to punish his wife as much as possible by bringing her family into it. He's not a bad guy, but if he actually wants to make the relationship work, that isn't the best approach. Of course I doubt either wants this relationship to continue, and I doubt they've even been having sex in the last few years.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 11:46PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Hopefully one day we'll get the MCs back. That said, having your girlfriend orgasm in front of you over and over while you watch in shame just to show you that you're a piece of shit probably wasn't the best way to go about this. Honestly, the relationship should have just ended, instead we're told that Rise has been worrying about her cheating the whole time, while making the decision to continue cheating for literally no reason, and would have continued if she hadn't been caught.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

We still don't even know why this sham of a marriage happened in the first place. They need to hurry up and get on with that already.

Peccata
Image Comments 16 Sep 15:08
joined Apr 1, 2017
72791106_p0

Its cute how Sana thinks that Yachiyo is the top in the relationship.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Time for some of that Mahiru x Hikari action.

Peccata
Image Comments 19 Jul 20:54
joined Apr 1, 2017
74464447_p0

This is from a spin off mobage called Magia Record that takes place in a weird timeline where all witches have vanished from everyone except one city. The girl on the left wants to find her sister, whose existence was erased somehow, and the girl on the right is investigating "rumors", which are similar to but different from witches. The one on the right is also 19 while the other is only 14 so its a fun age gap pairing.

joined Apr 1, 2017

I don't believe the author when they say this isn't a yuri manga.

Peccata
Image Comments 15 Jun 00:41
joined Apr 1, 2017
Cute

People need to remember that Part 6 came out in 2000, so yeah.

Peccata
Saki discussion 21 May 15:47
joined Apr 1, 2017

this the first time I read the scan but wtf with the boobs? do they have some deseases ?

Ritz just can't help herself, and the editors can no longer contain her power. I wouldn't be surprised if Awai's tits grow even more during her match from chapter to chapter.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Well that was fucking stupid. Are they trying to just go with the dumbest possible conclusion or did they inexplicably think this was actually a good ending to the match?

I have to assume that the manga was being axed because everyone stopped giving a shit after the Vivio vs Einhart match which resolved Einhart's character arc fully, as signaled by her massive change in personality with the arrival of Yumina (who is a connection made that had nothing to do with her ancient memories but was purely her own). Afterwards it was dozens of chapters of absolutely nothing of importance. The only relevant thing that happened was the chapter where Vivio is told that she could get killed because of how retarded her fighting style is, something that comes up during this match where Nanoha would have literally killed her if Vivio didn't dodge. Its all rushed nonsense after all those chapters of nothing.

Its all made worse by Vivd Strike, where Vivio is supposedly much stronger than she was in this match, but you don't get the sense that she could ever win against Nanoha in a fight, when she could barely win against someone whose talent is being slightly more agile and able to punch harder than normal people. Vivio wouldn't even be able to take on Seig if she were even halfway serious, but she's really strong because the writer says she is.

last edited at May 20, 2019 11:15PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

I will never accept the outcome of this match, as I don't see how someone who can't even maintain their barrier jacket is able to stand, but someone who has still has vastly more energy remaining isn't able to even move. Anyway all that's left is for Einhart to take over he last few chapters to get resolution to her arc that she should have already gotten with her fight against Vivio.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Its gonna be at least 2-3 volumes before we get the real yuri coming for this series, so strap in for the ride.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

To be fair, Hibike really was pushing it. They stripped out all of the Kumiko/Shuichi moments and replaced them with her being gay as fuck for Reina in S1. They intentionally fucked everything up, then decided to do a faithful adaptation of later novels which have Kumiko romantically tangled with Shoe. Except they fucking forgot to actually build up their relationship and instead spent 2 seasons making her react with nothing but contempt for him, but then accept his confession out of nowhere. I have no idea what KyoAni was trying to do with Kumiko. I'm just gonna pretend the 3rd movie didn't happen and Kumiko is some kind of closeted lesbo with a one-sided crush on Reina. Seriously, even when she's dating him, she thinks about her all the time anyway

joined Apr 1, 2017

I've long since accepted the accent nonsense, I just want to read the rest of the manga in a language I understand.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Remember when it was about two coworkers fucking?

joined Apr 1, 2017

I think its kind of worse than tanking it. The way its explained, if she didn't dodge it she would have literally fucking died from that attack. They foreshadowed this sort of thing a while ago where that one dude told she she was basically putting her life on the line in every fight because of her retarded fighting style. Isn't it great that Vivio almost made her own mother murder her in front of thousands of people?

Peccata
Re: Karen discussion 21 Apr 00:50
joined Apr 1, 2017

Still hoping for a Eng release of Magia Record

An English release was announced yesterday. Its coming out in the summer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4LR4Lj6HZM

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

We sure went from 0 to 100 real fast on the gay meter.

Peccata
Roid discussion 23 Mar 23:43
joined Apr 1, 2017

Subbed. I don't see any immediate indications of yuri, but hey, I'm down to broaden my horizons.

The author draws a lot of yuri stuff, and Reina was pretty happy to be sharing a secret between the two of them (even though that was a lie) so I'm fairly hopeful. This was also published in Yuri Hime. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.