Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Is it finally over?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Finally told her!
(But little did you know.. That they meant it as SUPER friends)
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

it was only for the manga #nohomo

joined Oct 25, 2016

I tried to get to the next chapter but the screen just kept bouncing the strawberries (╯°Д °)╯╧╧

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Me @ chapter 20 *FUUUUUHHHCKIN FIIIIIIIIIINALLY!!!!!! Chapter 21 will probs makeit into some kinda misunderstanding like usual tho I guess •~•

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

The dad isn't just an asshole? That's... actually a really refreshing change of pace here. Well played, Can't Draw Love. Well played.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

So, it’s been a parody of yuri manga all along—I was right!

Wait, did I say it might be a parody? Uh, yeah . . . I must have.

So see? Like I said, it’s a parody. (That sensei-dad . . .)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

clears throat

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

Yiss, finally, confession

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

You know what would be funny? If this turns out to be the final chapter and there's no next chapter. That's it, that's the ending. You guys want them to confess? Well there's your confession, the end.
Obviously there's probably a next chapter but honestly if this is actually the ending I wouldn't be surprised. It would be the perfect finale of this disaster

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

WHat. I sat staring at my screen for a good 10 minutes processing the fact that Kano’s Dad just became best boy.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That was some gag manga level troll.

I was actually rolling my eyes when the girls finally successfully confessed rather than being pleased. Well, at least it's over now and we don't have to hear yet another excuse why every romantic thing we do is just for mangaka practice... Right?

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 8:23AM

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

"I...I..."

Yes! Finally a confession!!

"I cherish you very much, Miyuu-san"

DAMMIT SO CLOSE.

Next page

"...I like you more than just a friend."

YES FINALLY.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well, goddamn I have to that I didn't see that coming
I have this vague feeling that the author has just been dicking us around this whole time
What a great manipulator
I love the fact that the father turned out to be really supportive but in a tsun kind of way
And we finally got the mutual confession we've all been desperately clamoring for
Well played, well played.

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

I'm glad they finally confess each other but i feel somehow disappointed with the chapter

joined Feb 23, 2016

About fucking time .-.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

WHERE'S THE KISS??????????????????

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Oh, so there was the comedy. You just needed to go through 3 chapters of unnecessary melodrama filler to get to it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lol is all I have to say, so: Lol.

How long until dad asks Kano-chin to kiss so he can understand how to draw real shoujo manga....

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

How long until dad asks Kano-chin to kiss so he can understand how to draw real shoujo manga....

NO. BAD. THAT'S A BAD ONIXX. NO!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This chapter just saved the whole manga for me lol

last edited at Apr 26, 2019 1:37PM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I... well. It is safe to say I did not see this development coming at all. The tone of this series seems to fluctuate so wildly that I have to conclude it was all a parody the entire time.

Honestly I got whiplashed twice over so hard that it distracted me from any overt negativity and mostly just left me confused and kinda... happy? Well played.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

What the hell is this manga? It's so random XD
LOL
This chapter was so awesome!
The manga shines the most when it subverts your expectation with random revelations (i.e the maid thinking the confession was for her last chapter)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Which reminds me that the maid still didn't get a name. Even Kano refered to her as "Our maid".

joined May 1, 2013

Okay, okay. I admit it. I laughed at the dad drawing manga thing.

Woulda been funnier if the confession had actually been in the dad's shitty 4-koma, though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.