Forum › I Suspect My Childhood Friend to be a Lesbian ch01 discussion

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Just say "No homo," then you'll know you're not lesbians.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Au Lait-sensei, Majoccoid is the seed, stay with him and you may become like Ohba/Obata (Death Note)

joined Oct 27, 2016

This got me a smile

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

And she would kiss me on the mouth as a prank

... Huh?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

And she would kiss me on the mouth as a prank

... Huh?

Yeah, she messed up. It's only a prank if you say "no homo".

joined Jul 4, 2018

I dont see it...

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Next those cunning lesbian pranksters will start eating pussy as a joke! Har har!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Sounds like they're just being really really close girlfriends to me.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

i was reading the whole thing like this

:D

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I think she's onto something here

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Then one of them will suddenly get married. Lol

“I suspect my childhood friend to be my wife”?

“We wear white dresses and kissed in church. We had hot sex during our later vacation. My childhood friend greeted me with nothing but a naked apron when I return from work. Am I her husband or what?”

Mochi is that you

joined Aug 9, 2018

in some other places i find this as "Chapter 1"

is it going to be a serie?

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

When your body says "Yes!" and mind says "Wait, what's going on?".

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 3:46AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I love it~ this is great!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Aw, c’mon, even prank analingus is just a tradition on sleepovers and school trips, like ghost stories and pillow fights—it has nothing to do with sexuality.

People always try to read deep meaning into everything.

last edited at Mar 24, 2019 4:25AM

joined Dec 30, 2018

You can really tell who wrote this one

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's just a prank, bro

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yuri manga: Is a mere 5 pages long
Me: Excuse me, WTF?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

It's really interesting how a different art style manages to majorly affect the tone of the writing for me. Like if this were with Mochi's art I just know it would feel like an inconclusive gag comic rather than something with any depth or feeling (which is why I stopped reading Mochi's works til now).

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I have been fine with subtext... until now. This is just too damn subtle. Is this even yuri? I wish they would actually show us something to latch onto so we can even suspect they might be interested in each other. The conclusion of the MC at the end that she might be a lesbian is so totally not supported. I mean really? I just see no merit in this unless they at least 69 each other while shouting their marriage rites.

9/10. Not enough subtext.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I have been fine with subtext... until now. This is just too damn subtle. Is this even yuri? I wish they would actually show us something to latch onto so we can even suspect they might be interested in each other. The conclusion of the MC at the end that she might be a lesbian is so totally not supported. I mean really? I just see no merit in this unless they at least 69 each other while shouting their marriage rites.

9/10. Not enough subtext.

3/10

Not enough subtlety in the attempt to troll.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't feeling these collabs. I mean no hate obviously, just that it doesn't...feel like a Mochi story without her trademark art? Idk.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't feeling these collabs. I mean no hate obviously, just that it doesn't...feel like a Mochi story without her trademark art? Idk.

You're right, it doesn't but I'm burned out on Mochi stories and stopped reading them ages ago so that's a plus for me.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

You're right, it doesn't but I'm burned out on Mochi stories and stopped reading them ages ago so that's a plus for me.

Its the complete opposite for me so its kinda disappointing. But to each their own of course.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

I love playing pranks on my friends, lol.

To reply you must either login or sign up.