Age gap tag?

XD

joined Aug 9, 2018

possible "Love Triangle" tag? XD

how overwhelming is the yuri power...

aceruser
Yurigurashi discussion 10 Apr 05:50
joined Aug 9, 2018

Thanks for reply... lessee here, doing some basic math... that’d be 24 and 26 when they tied-the-knot. After four years together, it seems the younger, butterfly partner probably figured an equal relationship was no longer her thing and left for a more controlling one in her favor. No kids between them, huh? Makes leaving so much easier. The lack of concerned family members supporting the relationship is a bit of a let down... a tougher road to hoe. At least it lasted that long...

“Age Gap” is cute in yuri, but there’s a big dark-side in real life... yuri and het... and your friend’s story matches it to a “T”. Thank you for opening up.

sorry for a month late answer

yep, to be correct they firstly met in high school in a long past, but only as friends of friends, then they re-met at an event at university about 8 years ago and they started to try to go out,bc it took a while (different cities[30 min by car], different university, different time lessions and obv different sports ) but as her friend i tried my best.
For example about one year later, as i moved to live by myself after settled all the forniture and stuff, with my ex(sigh)-girlfriend we invited them the most of the time to let them have some time together.
After about 3 years they moved to live together, and comparing them with all my(het) friends and the one that have married in this years they seemed to be pretty serious.

"seemed"

As supporter of my friend, i'm prone to ignore her ex-girlfriend unless i'm the only one that can save her from a train or from drowing, but in a corner of my mind i always think about some "serious" talk about that.

No, there are no kids in between, my friend's father was total against to the "marriage" image the option of a "grandchild" from her daughter with another woman.
In fact he pushes me to "break up" friend bonds, and take her daughter as wife.

aceruser
joined Aug 9, 2018

now there will be the crossover with "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki"... X3

aceruser
joined Aug 9, 2018

it's not like you're coming in to say "please give me your daughter's hand in marriage"

Nanoha and Chidori.
The two of us are married
but

our children

is a secret from everyone.

joined Aug 9, 2018

The tension was palpable and absolutely hilarious. :D

palpable like boobs........

joined Aug 9, 2018

in some other places i find this as "Chapter 1"

is it going to be a serie?

joined Aug 9, 2018

when i read this manga at first i was confused about "too many" side characters showed in mini arcs and for me it was a bad point of view having the main story "delayed".

But then, piece by piece or couple by couple (triple), they are all amazing and in this last chapter a sort of tale of how the others do is heartwarming.

Since the train travel and the beach arc i really love the fluff of the main couple, in this chapter they surpass even beyond that point.

Now is time for "A Kiss And A White Lily" Plus(if you know what i mean), with at least one chapter of college for each couple, then adult life, marriage, children.... and more fluff moore (read it like Zoidberg from Futurama when Zoidberg goes crazy over anchovies )

..and anime adaptation.

aceruser
Yurigurashi discussion 08 Mar 12:40
joined Aug 9, 2018

actually huge weight from commitment, since they move to live together four years ago and speak about "wedding".

For my best friend it was easy, her father was against all and she just ask me to be both witness and "the father figure" to walk her...
on the other hand maybe it was too much for her girlfriend...

last edited at Apr 10, 2019 5:41AM

aceruser
Yurigurashi discussion 07 Mar 15:09
joined Aug 9, 2018

cute and fluffy...

....but i find a taste of bitter because last year my best friend(30) found out that her girlfriend(28)cheated her for one 16y old girl and now those two live together.....

joined Aug 9, 2018

i like the (sort of ) delinquent new one

probably the story will moving on the theme about "what's inside a person and what's the appearance".

Like the four of them:
- Akira Man outside = Girl inside
- Hime violent outside = caring for friend inside
- Anzu open friendly outside = loner inside (probably )
- Yukka delinquent-loner outside = smart- potential yuri(??) inside

joined Aug 9, 2018

rip sensei

aceruser
joined Aug 9, 2018

^ instead of the square dialogue, they say it to their friends loud.

"we are dating"

the friends: "OHHH! we already know for a while!"

aceruser
joined Aug 9, 2018

they are so cute...

https://imgur.com/a/MMcDD6E

last edited at Feb 5, 2019 11:41AM

aceruser
Yuri Moyou discussion 04 Feb 02:13
joined Aug 9, 2018

i was sure that it follow a kiss after "I'll apply to you".... :(

aceruser
joined Aug 9, 2018

These two are giving me mixed signals are they fucking or not?

well all the serie is about someone to get a pussy

sorry, it was too strong the urge to make a joke like that...

joined Aug 9, 2018

squeeze

joined Aug 9, 2018

Is this the end?

Not yet, but if it's supposed to end after everything between Ayaka and Yurine has been settled, I'd say we have only this volume left, and maybe one more at most after this.

i'd die from fluffy if there could be a timeskip to show all the couples..... :3

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 5:03AM