joined Jul 27, 2018

suiiii go gurllllll, sensei and she are really nice together :3

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 4:34PM

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

this is nice

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

So, they have to kiss to be able to draw a kiss scene....... I wonder what will happen if they decide to make an yuri hentai manga...

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Next time: We need references for the wedding scene. Let's hold a wedding between the two of us and invite our families. For research

Fb_img_1527421130856
joined Jun 18, 2015

I never understood why people comment "useless lesbians" in yuri fanart or doujins. Now I understand perfectly

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

FINALLY! FUCKING FINALLY!!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“Even if we’re only going to imply simultaneous oral sex in the manga we probably should know how it works, right?”

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

THANK YOU FURNITURE! THANK YOU SLIPPERY SOCK!

joined Jun 30, 2015

Most of such fall might result in headbutting or teethbreaking... but well for Yuri anything can work I guess.

joined Aug 28, 2016

I think this might be the first time I've seen two annoying romance manga cliches somehow managing to perfectly cancel each other out.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

I really want to ask, has anyone here ever bumped into someone and accidently touched lips in a way that remotely feels like a kiss? Because that trope annoys me, it feels completely out of place outside of wacky comedy manga.

I think the only "accidental kiss" I've ever had happened when I was about to do the kiss on the cheek greeting thing in a hurry and the other person turned her face the wrong way, so we ended up brushing our lips. But it was so quick that we just pretended it didn't happen. That's something I've never seen in a story but I think it's a reasonable scenario (not in Japan, of course) that could work between two nervous characters.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

lol, I too said "Sigh. Hello, cliche. Hello, thing that never actually happens in real life. Ever." But eh, it's not like I'm capable of writing and illustrating a story so beggars can't be choosers.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

after reading my unrequited love last chapter i thought that maybe just maybe this one could also improve to maybe be readable but well you can´t win them all

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 10:23PM

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Oh all falling thingy reall hits home to me, she fell right into my knee, had to pay over 1k for 2 new teeth.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

after reading my unrequited love last chapter i thought that maybe just maybe this one could also improve to maybe be readable but well you can´t win them all

The sad part is: I still find this manga better written then that one...likely because things are happening with the main couple rather then getting delayed by side plots and side characters (and even then, this manga's side characters are still better written and there are fewer of them).

The art in this still feels kinda stiff though, if that makes any sense.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I really want to ask, has anyone here ever bumped into someone and accidently touched lips in a way that remotely feels like a kiss? Because that trope annoys me, it feels completely out of place outside of wacky comedy manga.

I think the only "accidental kiss" I've ever had happened when I was about to do the kiss on the cheek greeting thing in a hurry and the other person turned her face the wrong way, so we ended up brushing our lips. But it was so quick that we just pretended it didn't happen. That's something I've never seen in a story but I think it's a reasonable scenario (not in Japan, of course) that could work between two nervous characters.

lol for real. every time i see this used my mind just goes, oh what the fuck ever lol.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Alright, who's the God who causes girls to trip and fall into a kiss with each other without clacking teeth, and where is your shrine? I will give you all my money!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Someday came suddenly.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

hah... (.__ . ;)

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 12:02AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Alright, who's the God who causes girls to trip and fall into a kiss with each other without clacking teeth, and where is your shrine? I will give you all my money!

Right?! also I hope this ends in 16 more chapters tops because I can't take it!!!!! I love the messages about love in it though. 3Real5Me.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Its okay! It was all FoR ThE MaNgA

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

(and even then, this manga's side characters are still better written and there are fewer of them).

mmmm i don´t know about that i find the side characters of my unrequited love more grounded and entertaining i think is more about the side characaters of this one being more quirky wacky and funny overall than actually being well written

joined Oct 27, 2018

I really don't understand this kind of writing, chapter after chapter where basically nothing happens. How do they even do it, I'd be going insane after writing just a couple chapters where nothing substantial happens.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Tangina this (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु

**I just meant, life is suffering.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

In my headcannon those two here didn't actually fall mouth to mouth but just kissed normally while using it as an excuse because they both wanted it (and had fallen close enough for it to be plausible)

To reply you must either login or sign up.