Forum › Posts by arandommangareader

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

In the long run, the blonde girl will be the one that gets hurt. I mean, the other clearly has a BF, why keep clinging on the past her when you can already tell she's not like you? God, this is why i dont like people who do what their hearts tell, not what their brains tell. Weakling basically.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Looks like Akaza Akane finally got a worthy opponent.

arandommangareader
Image Comments 11 Mar 10:06
joined Nov 10, 2018
Ezgif-4-0aba962b2457

Gotta admit, I've never seen someone jammed their own clam as fast as Ucchi. The whole thing happned within less than an hour, fkn RIP.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

That smug face when little girl pokes her breast tho, cute as hell.

arandommangareader
Touma-kun discussion 10 Mar 00:41
joined Nov 10, 2018

Fkn hell, Touma is even more of an alpha lesbian than alpha lesbian Kagechika.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Screw lunch boxes! I have a portable stove.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

If this ever got an anime adaptation, i bet it would even be wilder than asobi asobase in terms of facial expressions.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

"She's good at adjusting her strength" lul, even this doujin artist has come to the conclusion that Yuri secretly has superpower.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Asking as one of the failures of humanity. Is breaking up that bad? To me it's something that is bound to happen anyway, so why would they get sad/upset? When someone broke up with me, the first thing i do was check how long that relationship lasted, it once was my little hobby, lol.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Huh? Inugami was some serious shit in middle school? Wow

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Lol, that was good. At first i thought it was gonna be some cliche shit, but it totally caught me off guard.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Matsumoto is sweet as hell, she knows Myako best. I love the way she just casually calls myako's mom "mother".

joined Nov 10, 2018

Aight, at this rate, we might actually hit chapter 2.8643643 before we get our hands on chapter 3.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 8:46AM

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

That part about smoking with friends is accurate as hell. I normally smoke half a pack a day, but when I'm drinking with my friends, i always unconsciously burn a pack within 2-3 hours, keep lighting one after another. ;_;

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Oh all falling thingy reall hits home to me, she fell right into my knee, had to pay over 1k for 2 new teeth.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Wait wait wait... Is this manga going to betray its name?

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Lmao, das good shit

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

This comment section is actually better than the author's works, keep it up guys! Lmao

joined Nov 10, 2018

wow, 300+ comments with only 5 chapters (or 2?), Is this going to overtake Yuzumori-san?

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Idk why but somehow Hornymi reminds me of Wakamatsu, they're both like beasts.

joined Nov 10, 2018

My, i know damn well that ecchi and lolicon should not be paired together, yet still proceed to read the whole thing. Please send help.
Also send help to the loli's mom, she's blushing a little too hard for no reason.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Saw LoliOnee, was wondering if that was a mistake, then suddenly...

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Ha! Returning to learn another pair of sisters who are in love with eachother.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Oh shit, the misunderstanding is strong with this one.