Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I said that and it was delayed to 2 weeks for a chapter :'D it's nice anyway, 2 weeks for a chapter is better than waiting years. Thank you :'D

joined Jul 23, 2014

Damn, setsu's body is getting more mysterious every chapter, she comes with default censorship

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Setsu comforting Chouko about her inverted nipples was cute. Also, what did Kinu mean on that last page, that Chouko's "really just like that bitch..."?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also, what did Kinu mean on that last page, that Chouko's "really just like that bitch..."?

Pretty sure any time Kinu mentions "that bitch", it's probably referring to Kirara.

Shine,%20aru
joined Feb 15, 2016

What's the problem with Chouko being one dimensional and unlikable?

She's unlikable. It wouldn't make sense if she was actually justified in any of her thoughts, ways, or habits. Her trait is that nobody can like her. Personally I find her funny, but this is a character whose tragic backstory is "I have always desperately wanted to fuck girls, and it got so bad I imagined a girl I could fuck and commit depraved sexual acts upon". She's whiny, she goes on weird nerdy rants, and she's too obsessed with sex. She might be considered funny, but overall she's not necessarily designed to be someone people will like.

Also, spoilers for the next chapter Chouko is the reason the harem stays operational despite Setsu throwing a wrench into the works. She picks the "chaos route" and doesn't care who does or doesn't mess around with her girlfriend, much to the elation of Kinu and Kirara.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WAHHHH I READ IT ALL UP TO DATE IN ONE HOUR NOW THERES NOTHING

joined Feb 15, 2013

Also, what did Kinu mean on that last page, that Chouko's "really just like that bitch..."?

Pretty sure any time Kinu mentions "that bitch", it's probably referring to Kirara.

I thought she meant the sadist, cause the sadist also constantly was denying Kinu’s advance on her brother in the past

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I thought she meant the sadist, cause the sadist also constantly was denying Kinu’s advance on her brother in the past

It's one of those things where the Japanese usage of ビッチ means more along the lines of "slut", which is a natural trait of a certain Oddman. (Sure, I could translate it as "slut", but I don't wanna.)

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

wait, wasn't this supposed to be a straight story?

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, Setsu got lured in by Kinu in babydoll promise, so I'd say she got her gayness pretty much straight.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I guess being surrounded by thirsty lesbians eventually chipped at her straightness a little.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

And why you won't show it to us, Dowman TT just saying "It was a very fun sleepover" hurts...

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

And we just went back to square one. The waifu war continues. Rip Setsu.

As a reader though, fuck yeah chaos route

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

It went as I expected and I think this was a bad move. I really disliked it but still funny

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

There are so many panels in this chapter that would be great out of context.
Page 4, panel 5... Page 6, panels 3 and 4... Page 7, panel 1...
You could probably do some pretty fun things with page 8's speech bubbles.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chaos route.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

No hate on Chouko but she's probably my least favorite, anyways they just started dating right out of the blue and it just feels a bit weird

It went as I expected and I think this was a bad move. I really disliked it but still funny

Basically my thoughts on the matter

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

I like the bits here and there that allude to Setsu being a bit less reserved about lewd nonsense than she usually lets on. She's not nearly as perverse as the Oddmen, but she's certainly interested in a few things. Her attraction to Kirara's outfits is certainly a continuing trend.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

It's one of those things where the Japanese usage of ビッチ means more along the lines of "slut", which is a natural trait of a certain Oddman. (Sure, I could translate it as "slut", but I don't wanna.)

I appreciate your **********.

80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Nudie!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Chaosu routo issu besto routo. @@

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I just finished reading Nickelodeon for the umpteenth time and I noticed Oddman 4 (the collector) was originally from one of the stories there. I'm wondering now how many references there are to Dowman Sayman's other work in Oddman 11. I never finished the Voynich Hotel, and haven't read any of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War so this is a great excuse to do so.

Also I'd like to restate how happy it makes me that his author page itself is tagged with What The Fuck Am I Reading.

last edited at Feb 13, 2019 8:23PM

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Nudie!

All work and no clothes makes 7 a strong girl.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I could touch this forever.

Setsu has good taste :V

joined Jul 26, 2016

To reply you must either login or sign up.