Forum › Posts by Freikugel

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Didn't know Oddman 11 had a spin-off. Setsu Alter is going places.

Freikugel
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

The fact that it's implied Tomoko is playing wingman is icing on the cake.

Freikugel
Oddman 11 discussion 20 Jun 18:57
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Shouldn't be surprised at this with casual magic shenanigans being a reoccurring element in Dowman's stuff. But I'm hype to see where Itami is able to take this and why it seemed like Setsu might have been intentionally closing herself in there.

Freikugel
Oddman 11 discussion 21 Apr 09:28
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Press 'F' to pay respects. Another yuri harem protag down.

Freikugel
Oddman 11 discussion 13 Feb 00:17
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

I like the bits here and there that allude to Setsu being a bit less reserved about lewd nonsense than she usually lets on. She's not nearly as perverse as the Oddmen, but she's certainly interested in a few things. Her attraction to Kirara's outfits is certainly a continuing trend.

Freikugel
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Something I've been looking forward to for a while. So far it's already hitting all them classic tkmiz notes.

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Hopefully it's a continued story. Gotta see more of Shirokuma's lust for that sweet, sweet housewife.

Freikugel
Oddman 11 discussion 31 Dec 04:36
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Every time I look at Number 11 and her wonky ass belt, plus the fact that she might be a match for Nuida, I realize she might be The younger of the Assassin Sisters from his other work, The Voynich Hotel. Wouldn't be strange considering Noroijima premiered in another of his works too.

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

The Dynasty Reader tags don't promise yuri though. Which is a pity. It'd be great if the two main characters got together, after all. It may be set in high school, but it has an adult life feel - very much so. I will settle for lots of subtext.

Actually, there's quite a bit of undertones after Hanaka finishes her first real match. Koha has an obvious taste for strong girls but she ends up blushing just about as much as she's drooling afterwards.

last edited at Nov 19, 2017 12:39PM by Nezchan

Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Got the raws and it's worth the read from the fights that happen on down the road. Though it's true that the ending got cut short like Teppu! was.

Freikugel
Oddman 11 discussion 15 Jul 07:17
Ears
joined Jul 15, 2017

Honestly my go-to series as far as Dowman is concerned, though I love his other works too. Even managed to snag me a copy of the tank'. So far I love all the Oddmen (Itami-bro included) but I've gotta feeling that #11 is gonna be something. Even them sweet pigtails from her silhouette and her sick-ass belt are a prelude of goodness to come.