ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

... and was recognised by the indonesian governement and banned lol

ZdrytchX
Blue Friend discussion 17 Aug 12:26
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

Wtf is with those author notes every now and ten?

ZdrytchX
Oddman 11 discussion 23 Jun 15:34
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

I'M GOING TO SAW THIS SHIP IN HALF

AND I'M GOING TO FIX IT WITH FLEX TAPE

That's how

ZdrytchX
Oddman 11 discussion 22 Apr 03:45
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

The fuck? D:

I was like... Did it get axed? Did the author troll us with an ending?

then at the bottom of the last page: to be continued

ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

whats with that slide before the credits

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

This was one of the few yuri series that got to me deeply, despite how simple it was for some reason. I remember it had rather poor ratings on the old batoto.

ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

And thus depression spawns another monster...

ZdrytchX
Oddman 11 discussion 12 Feb 14:21
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

wait, wasn't this supposed to be a straight story?

ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

1001th comment!
but the heck, doesn't that "lie" the teacher made not protect the student's reputation at all, that doesnt make sense

ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

gwd how could i miss the angst tag

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_reconcile_with_lily_maria_ch02#7

"I think it'd be more interesting if you changed all the characters into girls!"

There is marvelous wisdom in those words, as expected of a goddess.

Thus, 404 Men Not Found was created...

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

Was it actually bath-hitler in japanese?

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

he series itself is basically a prequel of the one-shot

Deja vu! blue drop anime

ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

so from now on wil lthe gay for pay tag be removed? or shall it stick since it's the fundamentals of the plot

ZdrytchX
Murcielago discussion 27 Jun 07:39
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

I'm not surei fi wnat this animated. It'll probably take the TV-friendly treatment and lose its awesomeness

ZdrytchX
Ayame 14 discussion 18 May 08:35
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

virginated perverted innocense

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015
ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

nice.

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

28 years old is a long time to be a NEET. While I'm in uni and have been somewhat seaching for jobs, I feel like I'm more of a hikkikomori than a NEET.

You know the things aobut conscience and depression is that people imagine it as "fighting something" - in this story's case, it's her "The me who is trying to please my parents" values/personality, but for me it's just "Logic which should be obeyed for a happy life" which isn't really a personality itself but I have a tendancy to not obey that logic. Even if it's something like "Go to the shops today and get some ice cream as a luxury this holiday" my real personality as a result of past life experiences (esp. social) would be "Don't want to go"

So that would mean I wouldn't be myself if I disobeyed my personal values. I've been trying this by starting off with VoIP and training to become a Pilot, but I've had to postpone my pilot training because lack of motivation and piloting does not mix together as safety would be compromised.

I have seen self-improvement but the effort to result ratio doesn't feel like it's worth it and I pooped out recently, somehow going from 78 kg at the start of this year to currently 51 kg. I just can't be bothered with life anymore.

However the things motivating me with life other than my logics are manga like this and videogames. Without computers I would still see myself as being depressed at my lack of co-ordination and mental defficiencies (e.g. Autistic tendancies, small memory size, double-translation of intepretating language etc.).

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

Does that twins manga have another name or is it not on here?

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

How about:

fujoshi->shoujoshi

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

The animation he had worked on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzc3DSluuk
Apparently one of the designers is also the same guy that worked on youkai watch series

edit: had not is

double edit: turns out there's a subbed version... by the same channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNGpVvO2sEY

last edited at Dec 9, 2016 10:15AM

ZdrytchX
YukaRei discussion 19 Nov 12:35
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

I swear there are more fan made content relating to touhou than those who can complete a greater number of games.

I've only passed IN start to finish on hard mode but never passed it on any other mode nor any other game. Yet I make touhou content myself.

Touhou fandom is a really weird... and I'm part of it

ZdrytchX
Magan&Danai discussion 09 Nov 12:22
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

Yes. Without having a wife part, I've been so undecisive with what I should eat with nothing around the house that I never ate for 2 days straight once

ZdrytchX
Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015