Forum › Kusanagi-Sensei is Being Tested discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Once you get into a job with regular meetings scheduled, you come to realize that a good 70-80% of them are actually pretty useless.

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Wow, Coworker-chan got SO baited! xD

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yep, this is how I feel at those meetings
Even worse since I'm just a TA I'm like "What the fuck none of this even applies to me at all, why the hell am I here?"

last edited at Dec 14, 2018 1:02AM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I like this, but when you think about it, an otherwise normal 36 year old woman having this kind of reaction to a 12 year old girl's advances is very odd.

The premise works because it's not super apparent how old a character is with the standard moe art style, so it's easy to suspend your disbelief.

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I am so in love with this series. Thanks for uploading!!!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The premise works because it's not super apparent how old a character is with the standard moe art style, so it's easy to suspend your disbelief.

Also: Asians. Even realistically they'd barely look any different. #notastereotypeatall

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I had completely forgotten about this series. lol
I even restarted it since I couldn't remember where I stopped.

Anyway, Kurosawa is me if I was a girl. And Japanese. And cute.

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Lol that meeting thing, so fkin true

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I forgot that Kazuki is 12, jeez.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I never noticed how short the chapters for this are

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

juanelric posted:

I never noticed how short the chapters for this are

They were longer at the start

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

At this rate we're going to have a harem.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't particularly mind short chapters, but they should at least end at some logical point of sorts? This one just sorta ends nowhere.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh right, the beginning of this story is really TOXIC as hell (i hate a milf interfired) but anyway, i'm glad that the teacher hasn't been with no one before, and the other girl, the milf's daughter...hell, was a pain read the chapter 2 when that fucking milf appear (it was shit) but i'd endure xD, while this story only focus in the teacher and the student i am okey WHILE they do not nothing toxic and stupid...the other teacher seems innocent and i hope that...it could be really annoying if she has experience with someone before...

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 10:27AM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

+respec points for kusanagi

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't particularly mind short chapters, but they should at least end at some logical point of sorts? This one just sorta ends nowhere.

Based on the naming of the download files, it seems to be less actual chapters and more just collections of single pages. Or, I guess, you could consider each page a chapter.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I like this, but when you think about it, an otherwise normal 36 year old woman having this kind of reaction to a 12 year old girl's advances is very odd.

You have to keep in mind that the 12 year old is the daughter of the girl the 36 year old has been pining for for 20 years, and she looks just like her.

Kusanagi-Sensei isn't reacting to the 12 year old, she's reacting to the feelings she's harboring for her mom. She also honestly doesn't react all that much compared to a lot of series, and thus far has been pretty responsible about fending off the girl's advances.

Honestly hoping she ends up hitting it off with the other teacher.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Realistically, it'll be teacher x teacher and Kazuki ending up with Kurosawa. I mean, why would that character be introduced if not for this purpose?

But since this is manga it's equally likely that one teacher gets Kazuki and the other one somehow ends up with Kurosawa.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

But since this is manga it's equally likely that one teacher gets Kazuki and the other one somehow ends up with Kurosawa.

Gets my vote. I always prefer the subversive option.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Kusanagi gets Yae and daughter and other teacher and Kurosawa. She's wasting her time as a super-teacher when she could be writing books about how to handle a fivesome.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Kusanagi gets Yae and daughter and other teacher and Kurosawa. She's wasting her time as a super-teacher when she could be writing books about how to handle a fivesome.

I hate Yae, besides, she likes men and is a milf, the daughter it could out something good, the other teacher, hmmmm, i don't know, but for now, I preferred 100 times Kusanagi and daughter

arandommangareader
joined Nov 10, 2018

Damn, those simplified faces always crack me up, especially the one kusanagi makes when she screams internally.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I hate Yae, besides, she likes men and is a milf, the daughter it could out something good, the other teacher, hmmmm, i don't know, but for now, I preferred 100 times Kusanagi and daughter

Isn't it Kusanagi's fault she never told Yae she loved her? How was Yae to know, to make a choice?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

(AAAAAAAHHH)
This is really good. It's quite surprising how grounded the story is in many of the real life aspects (not so much in the stuff between Hime and Mina). The only Age Gap I can stand is the type where the younger one pursues the older, so this is fine, although I think it shouldn't work out. There are too many bad layers to this relationship (large age gap, daughter of former crush etc.). I'm sure they could find different lovers, but it's not too serious right now anyway.

Honestly, those moments when Mina talked to Yae or loathes herself for seeing Hime as a replacement hit me pretty hard. The manga gives very good reasons for why this is a "test" more than anything else.

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Arimura sensei and Kusanagi sensei should totally be a thing instead

To reply you must either login or sign up.