Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Sometime, love really can spout out from mutual physical activities ...

.. like kicking each other ass in the hallway during class.

Such a beautiful thing

I don't even dare to think about how rough their sex life is going to be... :)

joined Jan 6, 2017

Sometime, love really can spout out from mutual physical activities ...

.. like kicking each other ass in the hallway during class.

Such a beautiful thing

I don't even dare to think about how rough their sex life is going to be... :)

Both of them turn out to be the most vanilla bottoms when it comes to sex

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I re-read everything from the beginning, and the drama part feels a bit more natural that way, not as rushed or out of place as it did at first.

Inspired by you, I did too, and I agree—everything happens at a pretty fast pace in this one, but it no longer felt like watching a TV show where somebody suddenly changed channels. Once you know where the story is heading, it seems like it’s more of a piece—there are different tones at various points, sure, but not like the mangaka suddenly decided to switch genres entirely.

Well, a lot of people assumed that the event was a bigger deal than it ended up being, too. Like a bunch of people thought it was literally the -ending- at first.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

My impression is that Iori's sister is in her final year of high school since it is also Shizuku's final year. (They are in the same class together).

My assumption is they are both 1st year (assuming the author is consistent here). Because when Shizuku mentioned that it was her first time wearing uniform, Saori asked her 'what's about middle school'.

Saori has been delivering school note to Shizuku for only half of a year. So if they are in final year, Saori will likely to ask her 'what is about last two years' or something similar.

Not to mention if she didn't wear any uniform since leaving correctional facility (aka not going to school), she can't pass 1st year of high school anyway. The teacher also won't need to send Saori there every week if the student didn't even turn up in the last 2 years

Hence here I calls shotgun on Minami being 16 and only faked her ID so she can work in the bar

I'm pretty sure in Japan minors can serve alcohol as long as they aren't allowed to consume any. (and a fake ID isn't going to pass muster when it comes to employment forms anyway.) But regardless, even if Shizuku is a first year, it's also implied that she's spent some time out of school and only came back and enrolled because her guardian forced her to, so she's probably older than her classmates by a couple of years.

last edited at Jan 14, 2019 9:08AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hence here I calls shotgun on Minami being 16 and only faked her ID so she can work in the bar

Off-topic, but that's not what "calling shotgun" means.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Off-topic, but that's not what "calling shotgun" means.

Yeah realised that it was exclusively our family inside joke. Couldn't bother to edit it though

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Regarding the power levels between Shizuki and Saori, Minami seems to think that Shizuku is pretty powerful.

I imagine in Shizuku's head it goes:
"Wow... this girl can kick my ass. I'm gonna marry her and our power level will be over 9000!"

Or something like that.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

"Wow... this girl can kick my ass. I'm gonna marry her and our power level will be over 9000!"

what 9000 there´s no way that can be right

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Everyone should know a bit of martial arts so they can domesticate their own delinquent girlfriends.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

cameron posted:

Regarding the power levels between Shizuki and Saori, Minami seems to think that Shizuku is pretty powerful.

I imagine in Shizuku's head it goes:

Or something like that.

We can only hope it gets that good.

joined Jul 26, 2016

what 9000 there´s no way that can be right

Shut up Vegeta

And then they disappeared for 1X chapters.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm looking forward to the mutual "Haaaaaaah?!" and finger pointing when pet delinquent/fearless imouto and pet OL-nee/mama delinquent finally cross paths.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Fuck I love chapter 22 and these two. I ship them even more than the sister/Blondie

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

She just really needs some love. I cry

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

These two are winning me over, but damn did it get dark in here or what!?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nakano's hair is indeed dumb lol
But the chapter was nice

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 1:13AM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

classic.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Aw... Cute.

joined Jun 3, 2014

If someone ever forcefully holds you down and says "Why does everyone try to leave me", please try to run away as fast as possible...or just accepted your steamy but tragic fate with your yandere waifu.

last edited at Jan 15, 2019 2:48AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

If someone ever forcefully holds you down and says "Why does everyone try to leave me", please try to run away as fast as possible...or just accepted your steamy but tragic fate with your yandere waifu.

She can hold her own, so it's not your normal yandere situation. If she gets an ashtray thrown at her she'd probably kick her in the face.

5a4df4be2470f
joined Oct 3, 2018

now im more interested with those two instead

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

they only got a couple of chapters but I'm more way invested on the imouto ship now
on a side note, let them meet and let the fun ensue

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

She can hold her own, so it's not your normal yandere situation.

Frankly, in a realistic notion it's not about whether you can physically handle your abusive, unstable partner or not. Get the fuck out before they destroy your life.

But obviously this isn't meant to be taken for this here and everything will work out fine for those two.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I really hope that meeting spurs a reappearance of Iori and her bat. Lord knows I wouldn't be enthused if I found out my kid sister was hanging out with someone I knew for a fact was a physically abusive trainwreck.

To reply you must either login or sign up.