Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I can think of about 250 ways to phrase it in a way that can't be misunderstood, but giving up fast is what teens do, so I'll just accept it.

At least it was funny.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Edit: @benja please calm down. Are you seriously attacking a comedy manga for trying to have development while taking it easy?

i wouldn´t call this a comedy manga because i don´t think is particularly funny or clever maybe is just the fact that i already read this same story several times and done better with better art also i don´t think the previous 2 chapters develop the characters at all since esentially nothing change between them

t's actually progressing faster than most romance series, whether het or homo

it depends there´s a lot of variety when it comes to romance in anime/manga you have series like ore monogatari where the couple starts dating at chapter 4 ,golden time (chapter 5) chivalry of a failed knight (chapter 4), tonari no kaibutsu (they kissed at chapter 2) and a large etc
i´d say that yes indeed most of romance anime is slow AF but i´d also say that most or romance anime are garbage because of that
i don´t hate slow paced romance in fact my favorite romance of all time toradora is pretty slow if yo asked me i think most people agree that ryuuji and taiga should be together by chapter 10 at most but the series is just so fun and there´s always meaningfull things happening that you barely notice the time passing
nettaigyo wa yuki no koga is slow and practically nohing happens yet i never feel like im losing my time because is so freacking cute and fun overall
and a large etc
i don´t think being a romance anime/manga exents you for critizim or justified being a bad manga
at first i thought that maybe it was on purpose that it was some kind of parody of the trope but when chapters pass i realize that this is just a boring manga just like NTR that doesn´t know what to do with the characters

last edited at Dec 24, 2018 10:09PM

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

it's funny, full stop.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

When the het gets solidified in a single panel you know this author is trolling and baiting on the main couple.. Then when the editor says people are not reading because progress is fucking slow,
author: suprikachu.jpeg

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Okay, this is an interesting turn. I 'd already decided to give it up but...

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 5:41AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

When the het gets solidified in a single panel you know this author is trolling and baiting on the main couple.. Then when the editor says people are not reading because progress is fucking slow,

What het? Isn’t Sui a girl?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahaha love at first sight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

What het? Isn’t Sui a girl?

yeah she is, i dont know what they are talking about XD

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I have the feeling Christine is suddenly going to start drawing a different kind of manga aimed to girls.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Christine is legitimately super cool, she's the kind of person you'd want to just go hang out with sometimes because they're fun to be around.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Christine is legitimately super cool, she's the kind of person you'd want to just go hang out with sometimes because they're fun to be around.

She's even got star tattoos of all things, and polite enough to not smoke e-cigs around them. So yeah I agree

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Did she realize Sui is a girl? I suspect she only heard that "a person was coming to help" and then, when she saw Sui, she assumed it was a boy.

Also, how does an e-cig work? Does it bother the people who are around in some way? Like, it produces actual smoke or something?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015
Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I feel like the main pair are all over the place now and any progress they had seems to be gone. More like an SoL yonkama

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/we_cant_draw_love_ch13#5

Oh hey it's Jolyne Cujoh.

the star actually goes on the neck but yeah this is without a doubt A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE
if they actually start using stand powers i´ll eat my word and admit this is 10/10 manga

last edited at Jan 9, 2019 1:47PM

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

When the next chapter isnt better I drop this Manga. The last 5 chapter are so freaking boring. I like the art style but this story is so fuuuuucking boring.

joined Oct 9, 2011

Oh, so her construction boss only reads manga about Mahjong. Pretty obvious which one it is, considering this is a yuri series.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Well, at least, ...it's not the same thing as last chapter. Ha-ha-ha-ha...

I've lowered my expectations so far it's not possible to trip over them. Bring on the next chap!

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

What het? She just went full lesbian for that tomboyish girl.

last edited at Jan 10, 2019 12:38AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

What het? She just went full lesbian for that tomboyish girl.

My reaction was similar to seeing the c9 Sneaky cosplay. If you didn't tell me I likely wouldn't have known

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Christine-sensei!

Also, the author's chibis look so dorky.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

If there's one thing we can all hopefully agree on, Christine-sensei is basically a dreamboat.

Also, she's all about those nimble fingers.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Well, at least, ...it's not the same thing as last chapter. Ha-ha-ha-ha...

I've lowered my expectations so far it's not possible to trip over them. Bring on the next chap!

well al least we have a MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/we_cant_draw_love_ch13#5
i know the star goes on the neck but whatever at this point im only reading this one to se if i can get some unintentional laughs at least this ones tries to be funny (it fails miserable but al least tries) unlike my unrequited love that just boring and aaaangsty

last edited at Jan 10, 2019 4:30AM

joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm still in, TBH I kinda like the manic shifts with where the bad advice keeps coming from! ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.